স্ক্রাব Save our Scrubs! A desperate appeal to all স্ক্রাব lovers!

tushtush posted on Jan 09, 2010 at 11:22PM
An appeal has recently started (originally by link) across the internet to save Scrubs. As you may know, ABC haven't ordered the back nine for this season and it looks pretty much like season 10 is not going to happen.

This is awful. Yes, Scrubs was complete after season eight, but this is not really Scrubs, this is a spin-off. We have supported this new season, we have become invested in the characters and we want to see what happens. There is no finale, so the show will just finish.

Unless we stand together to save Scrubs on this SOS campaign, we will all die in a pool of disclosure. So, do what you can! Advertise on Myspace, facebook, twitter, fansites and forums to SOS. Because we need this.

Here are some links:link
link
link
link
link
link

My SOS blog: link

Many fans will also be writing letters of appeal to ABC. Here are the addresses:
Stephen McPherson,
President, ABC Entertainment
ABC, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551

Anne Sweeney
President, ABC Television Network
Disney Media Networks Division
500 South Buena Vista Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91521

ABC are also contactable via the website by US citizens, though there is a tiny word limit: link
last edited on Jan 16, 2010 at 12:12AM

স্ক্রাব 46 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে LovesScrubs said…
SAVE. OUR. SCRUBS.

So many people have loved it for 8 years and have gone through to the new season. I know, I watch it every time it comes on ABC.

All good things must come to an end. Still, it is not Scrubs's time yet!!!

Stand tall, Scrubs fans.
Don't let us down, ABC.

EDIT: JUST posted this link on my YouTube Channel.
Put it anywhere you can!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে tushtush said…
Where is everyone on here at the moment?! Ah well. :)

There's now an SOS twitter, too: link
বছরখানেক আগে rockandroll89 said…
Joining Them.
I think we should have a campaign song. It could be quite fun, but also make a point. :D I was thinking along the lines of And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going by Jennifer Hudson? I'm not a huge fan of the song, but it's all emotional and ballady, and the lyrics work. here they are, and I've modified them slightly to make sense (I know it's totally pointless, but I'm procrastinating and doing this is making me laugh) It's from the opinion of Scrubs:

And I am telling you
I'm not going.
You're the best show I'll ever know.
There's no way I can ever go,
No, no, no, no way,
No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you.
I'm not livin' without you.
I don't want to be free.
I'm stayin',
I'm stayin',
And you, and you, you're gonna love me.
Ooh, you're gonna love me.

And I am telling you
I'm not going,
Even though the rough times are showing.
There's just no way,
There's no way.
We're part of the same place.
We're part of the same time.
We both share the same blood.
We both have the same mind.
And time and time we have so much to share,

No, no, no,
No, no, no,
I'm not wakin' up tomorrow mornin'
And findin' that there's nobody there.
Darling, there's no way,
You see, there's just no way,
There's no way.

Please don't go
Away from me
Stay with me,stay with me
Stay, stay and hold me
Stay, stay and hold me
Oh please stay and hold me
miss me
Try and miss me
Try and miss me
Oh i know, i know, i know you care

Tear down the mountains,
Yell, scream and shout.
You can say what you want,
I'm not walkin' out.
Stop all the rivers,
Push, strike, and kill.
I'm not gonna leave you,
There's no way I will.

And I am telling you
I'm not going.
You're the best man I'll ever know.
There's no way I could ever, ever go,
No, no, no, no way,
Oh, I'm not livin' without you,
I don't wanna be free.
I'm stayin',
I'm stayin',
And you, and you, and you
You're gonna love me.
Oh, yeah, you're gonna love me,
Yes, you are, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, love me,
Love me,
Love me,
Love me,
Love me.
You're gonna love me.
বছরখানেক আগে clairebear511 said…
cool
I love scrubs!!!! yaya:)
Amazing Song :)
Interesting song choice.

Works well.
I can just see jennifer Hudson standing there, singing, dressed as a doc. Hehe. :D

The Final Countdown by Europe would also work well. :D
LMAO! xD Niiiice.

Have you checked out any of the other forums, etc...lately to see how we're doing? Are people speaking? Haha!
Twitter's quite active, as is fanforum. I'm starting a blog for SOS, will post the link once I've set it up properly. :D
You go Tush.... Ur doing awesome.

I'll make some icons if you would like save scrubs icons =)
Yah, please do, your icons would be amazing!!
here's the blog: link
I shall Make Some and post them soon.
Checking out ur blog :)
Oh its great . I love the Header.
Thanks, though I'm still not sure about the header. Images have never been my forte. :S I know there's not much there at the moment, but as stuff starts happening it'll get better. :D
oh no its beautiful =)

I'll make a whole heap of icons, maybe a few banners and little things people can use =)
That's good, tushtush. We've gotta keep on going!

Icons are always a plus, rockandroll89!
Yay. :D
I really hope this works. I know it probably won't, but there's no harm in trying, eh? It's like the old saying: You can milk a chicken, and though it may not produce, at least you'll have sculpted it's udder.

Never heard that one before? Ok..... :D
বছরখানেক আগে iNewbie said…
Damn, if I had noticed the song before I'd have put that in the video! Love the blog - hope you don't mind that I stole the header for my YT channel's background...
It MIGHT work. Ya never really know.
I mean, the fans are what this show is based off of...

Most shows it's all money, but Scrubs switched networks (HOW often does that happen?!) just to get a good finale and THEN kept going because we all love it.

It could work again...new episode tonight.
EVERYONE WATCH!
Anyone knows the ratings for yesterday's episode?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Sorry, don't know about the ratings this week. They should be on Scrubs HQ soon enough. :)
Stephen McPherson has said this: McPherson said that ABC has obviously been disappointed by Scrubs and Better Off Ted ratings but said he loved both shows and noted comedy on any night but Wednesday was an island. He said that it wasn’t ABC’s intent was not to burn the episodes off, but “that was the best slot we have at this time.” McPherson said he loved both shows. They’ll almost certainly be canceled just like they’re certainly being burned off, even if it wasn’t their intent to burn them off!

But McPherson did say there was a possibility for either BOT or Scrubs at 8pm on Wednesday.

Let's make sure it's Scrubs!!
বছরখানেক আগে scrubssam said…
sad
They can't end it after one season with the new cast! There still growing into there roles and it means ending it while the new cast still have plenty of potential!
Please post when you know the ratings, I hope they jumped high! =D

It's gotta be Scrubs! Better Off Ted is dying in it's 2nd season.
Scrubs has been on for 9! OBVIOUS choice. Plus, look at the fan base!
বছরখানেক আগে scrubssam said…
smile
Definetely Scrubs isn't just a tv show anymore, its a way of life! We need Scrubs!
Amen!
Everyone write letters to ABC! That will get McPherson truly on our side. :D

Also, on Wednesday we're hoping to organise it so #saveourscrubs is a trending topic, by tweeting it massively and trying to get it spread across the net. :D
hmmm
Is there any way for people who don't live in the US to write to ABC via website or email?
বছরখানেক আগে GVE said…
I think you can still write to ABC if you don't live in the US via the website, you just choose 'International' instead of a state from the list. (Incidentally, it actually says "We no longer accept messages via carrier pigeon, due to the high cost of cleaning the statues out front" on the FAQs. I think they're joking...)
LMAO, okay, thank so much GVE! :D
Everyone, get on twitter now and get #saveourscrubs to trend!!
*****ATTENTION U.S. SCRUBS WATCHERS******

Scrubs is moving to ABC's Comedy Wednesday.
It starts Jan. 27th @ 8 PM ET.

BE THERE; DON'T MISS IT!

link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
So what's our next move, homies?

Dance I said, holler!!
I dunno. I wonder what else there is we can do.
Ooh! The whole #saveourscrubs twitter shizzle is happening again on Choozdizzle. (Tuesday!)
Scrubs HQ have set up and SOS site here: link
It's awesome. :D

The final two episodes thankfully WILL air on the 10th and 17th of March and Sarah's commissioned for a new sitcom, which isn't very good news. We'll see, eh?
Till then, I think we should all send messages to ABC link, saying, simply "Please, Save Our Scrubs." If lots of people do it the message will deffo get through. You can do it loads of time under different names, too. :D
I sent them an e-mail.

I will send one every day that I possibly can.
I'm going to post this as a Scrubs link.

We must Save Our Scrubs!
How we doing on contacting ABC, people?
বছরখানেক আগে scrubsfan1 said…
heart
I Dont want scrubs to go i love it to much
worried
Me too, scrubsfan1!
Errr, I think the campaign is failing!! Please, does anyone have ANY ideas at all as to what to do?
meh
I wish I knew.

ABC just can't get it...
Now that Donald seems to be leaving, is there any actual hope? I think legally he has to stay at Scrubs if it's renewed, but the fact that he's already signed on to another show must mean that he's assuming Scrubs has finished. But it can't be dead!!! We need a tenth season!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে tushtushsdad said…
Hi everyone. I really am Tushtush's dad, btw - she uploaded the profile photo, which (ahem) isn't me. Anyway, I totally support this campaign. Tushtush got me inot Scrubs in the course of a long train journey, in which we watched several episodes of series 5 on my laptop, followed by a ski holiday in which we watched more every night. The week after that I was away for a business trip in a place where there was NOTHING to do in the evenings. So I passed the time by watching series 1, most of series 2, and some of 3. By then I was hooked. I think Scrubs is one of the all-time pinnacles of ensemble TV. Its triumph is down to it being neither drama nor comedy, with hugely engaging characters who remain consistent and believable, tear after year.

Of course, series 8 was astonishing, the finale one of the most remarkable episodes of anything ever screened. But to continue in the way it has with series 9 has also been wonderful, with new characters, tensions and possibilities opening up by the week. To give up on this now would just be a tragedy. For me, there's nothing to equal Scrubs, and probably there never will be.
Hey, guys, maybe this S.O.S. is not a lost cause just yet.

Better Off Ted is being cancelled. Here's one of several sources I've heard this from: link
বছরখানেক আগে ncmacasl said…
cool
ALERT!!! Kristin @ E! Online has SOS _Save One Show and Scrubs is on the list!!!!

VOTE NOW (AND OFTEN)

link