Sesame রাস্তা Why is The Australian Broadcasting Company claiming they have owned the rights to Sesame Street?

BuddyBoy600alt posted on Sep 24, 2013 at 09:55PM
Earlier this year, I saw so many Sesame Street uploaders on Youtube getting their accounts banned. We lost Otterfan25, Hoopersghost, BigPurpleMuppets and others were suspended from Youtube because of this issue. I had to give up posting Sesame Street clips on Youtube. And also MarshalGrover got a copyright strike for Elmo the Musical. And GroverKent got a copyright strike for Elmo's World. This is a huge emergency. I know back in 2007, Viacom took the actions on deleting Sesame Street materials on Youtube because it contained the Noggin logo. In 2010, Lionsgate went after us for some Sesame Street clips. And now, The Australian Broadcasting Company claims it as "The Real Sesame Street by The Australian Broadcasting Company." I hope The official Sesame Street Youtube channel does not get terminated by The Australian Broadcasting Company. Or else, CTW will sue the Australian Broadcasting Company.

Sesame রাস্তা No উত্তর