সেভেরাস স্যাপে Saddest Snape Moment

shortynme posted on Apr 18, 2008 at 02:37PM
Snape is probably the most tragic character in Harry Potter. Yeah other people have lost their families, and everything but Snape never had anything to loose. Through out the books Snape is blamed for things that aren't his fault. He's persicuted by Harry and the gang, when he's risking his butt to protect them. In book 7, Harry gets a look at many of Snape's memories, many of which are about his Harry's mother, Lily. In your opinion, what is Snape's saddest moment? From either a part in the book, or his memories.

সেভেরাস স্যাপে 30 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Sappp said…
His death. That's kinde predictable of course but what I found really sad/beautiful is that he says to Harry 'Look at me' and Harry looks him in the eye. And Harry of course has Lily's eyes, so the last thing Snape sees before he dies are the eyes of his beloved.
I loved that!
বছরখানেক আগে housefan1 said…
Oh god i cried so hard when they went through his memories of him and lilly and him losing her. When he died I gasped and cried! he was such a tragic yet good intentioned character that was misunderstood! so many people see him as evil yet he wasn't, he was just as damaged as he was brilliant!
বছরখানেক আগে ng__ said…
After all this time?
Always.

AHH, tears :(
বছরখানেক আগে kenzieiscool said…
crying
I'd have to say when he lost Lily's friendship beccause it ended up haunting him til his death
বছরখানেক আগে burgundyeyes said…
crying
I would have said when he was at Grimmauld place, crying over lily's picture. but Sappp made me change my mind. when he says "look at me" really is the saddest moment.

*i'm crying now*
বছরখানেক আগে r-pattz said…
I love all those memories of him and Lily, and how he was completely in love with her. and yeah, the "Look at me" part made me cry.
বছরখানেক আগে snapeislove said…
at the grimmauld place, crying over lily's letter, well, maybe the entire chapter (the prince's tale.), its just so sad when he died, i was looking at the remaining pages of the book, saying "what will happen to these few pages now he's dead ??" *sob*
বছরখানেক আগে lilith84 said…
crying
there are so many that make me cry. The moment he has to kill Dumbledore, my heart breaks when I think about how hard it must be for him. His memory when he cries holding Lily's letter and picture. It's probably one of the most heartbreaking moments for me.

His death of course, so stupid and pointless.

And when Harry said that Snape was the bravest man he ever knew. I had tears in my eyes and was like "finally, you moron! better late than never". Poor, poor Snape :(
বছরখানেক আগে midnightrose said…
crying
Everything that involves his suffering is terribly,terribly sad.All this was happening on the inside when outwardly he appeared in control and strong.The worst thing is that no one knew the brave things he was doing.Everyone thought the worst of him.He went through his life without any love and died carrying such an enormous burden of sorrow.
বছরখানেক আগে xBlakeslady said…
crying
omg i've cried so much about Snape.
I love him, he's the BEST from HP..

the saddest ever was;

After all this time?
Always.

And of course, when Harry admits that Snape is one of the bravest men he's ever knwon i was like awwwwwwwwwwww
বছরখানেক আগে lilith84 said…
crying
now, when I re-read the books after we all know the truth about Snape, I find more of those sad and heartbreaking moments in the earlier books. Lately I have been sobbing after the scene from GoF when Dumbledore asks Snape to go and spy. :(
বছরখানেক আগে snapeislove said…
crying
the albus severus stuff made me cry, well, its tears of joy, he lived to prove that lily's death isnt in vain, he also died, and finally, harry appreciated him,.. harry is closer to sirius and lupin, yet, he named his son after severus.. ahh, im crying now..
বছরখানেক আগে LilysLittleTwin said…
crying
The whole 'The Prince's Tale' chapter, but espescially "DON'T, gone...dead..."..."I wish...I wish I were dead..." I'm too lazy to go and check the exact quotes, but something like that after Lily was dead and he was talking with Dumbledore.
বছরখানেক আগে LoveforSeverus said…
crying
The entire Prince's Tale. ESPECIALLY "Always."
বছরখানেক আগে mooimafish17 said…
crying
Just that one word, "always" had me in tears. It was the saddest moment by a long way.
বছরখানেক আগে BellaLady said…
snapes whole story seems sad, but his death was handled beautifully and they always kept you guessing with snape, it seems he was the most important character after Harry really
বছরখানেক আগে ncisfan001 said…
Omg i rarely cry over books, (Except Uncle Tom's Cabin thats the saddest book i've ever read.) but reading Snapes story (The Prince's Tale) made my cry my eyes out. Finally learning how he felt about Lily was probably the saddest moment because when you think about earlier books James Potter was always embarrassing him in front of her.(If not for him Snape could have ended up with Lily and finally had love in his life.) That would have been horrible for Snape to deal with!!!!! The saddest part though, was Snape when he was telling Dumbledore how he loved Lily but Voldemort killed her. Omg I'm crying now....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে LoveforSeverus said…
crying
^I'm there with ya. The reason mine was so short is because I remember how I felt when he died. ;-(
বছরখানেক আগে Penguin11 said…
crying
If it wasn't for James, Snape and Harry and Lily would be happily ever after!
বছরখানেক আগে frostydragon said…
Personally to me when he mistook Lily's friendship for love. I never interpreted anywhere that she said she loved him yet I'm sure she knew he loved her. He was her guy pal. Maybe he would have moved on and found love. Or he could have gone head long into deatheater mode.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে nene72 said…
The whole The prince's Tale chapter as well as for some reason the silver doe scene.
বছরখানেক আগে popo6 said…
crying
All of his memories and when he died, just the last word, his last action :( he died watching the eyes of Harry Potter wich were exactly like those of Lily Evans the women he loved he is sooo cute Go severus
বছরখানেক আগে Snaperoxx22 said…
sad
Basically every Snape bit becuase you like know all the things he's been through.His only happy memory was meeting Lily...
বছরখানেক আগে silvia50 said…
crying
Direi tutta la storia del principe. In particolare:
Quando piange nell'ufficio di Silente
Quando piange sulla lettera di Lilly
Sempre
Guar..da..mi
বছরখানেক আগে jester616 said…
sad
The Prince's Tale was totally heartbreaking. The image of him crying over Lily's letter just shreds me up.
বছরখানেক আগে Meritaton said…
crying
He had nothing to loose because he had lost his very true and only love... what could be worse???

I'm still in shock, he deserved to live much more than others, much more than the Malfoy family!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Weasleytwins34 said…
I sobbed through The Prince's Tale. Him calling Lily a mudblood, and then apologizing, but being rejected... Him being so torn up over her death, he wanted to die... How he took on Lily's Patronus... "Always." "Look...at...me..." How he still loved her, even after she died... Him crying at Grimmauld Place over Lily's picture... It tears me apart. He's such a sweet soul, really...
 I sobbed through The Prince's Tale. Him calling Lily a mudblood, and then apologizing, but being reje
বছরখানেক আগে forsnape said…
when he was at Grimmauld place, crying over lily's picture.
বছরখানেক আগে RueSHMellark said…
crying
After all this time? Always.
I was crying uncontrollably for weeks and some of my friends looked at me like wtf? But one of my best friends Isabel hugged me the whole time and comforted me.
The whole of the Princes Tale and The Elder wand.
Though snapes death angered me more than made me cry (in the end I did both) because I was yelling at the screen HE DOESNT OWN IT DONT DO IT! PLEASE! And when he said "Only I can live... Forever" I was yelling "THATS A WHOLE LOAD OF BULLS**T YOU'RE GONNA DIE IN 30 FUDGING MINUTES NO!"
And the Occlumency lesson when harry yells protego and you see how Snape was tormented. Thoughot all 7 books/8 movies I felt more attached to Snape (The only others I was really attatched to was The Weasleys and maybe Neville, Seamus made me laugh!) than everyone else. When he died, it ripped more out of me than everything else.
বছরখানেক আগে AlexisMay said…
Snape losing Lily's friendship and then he has to witness her date/marry his enemy. Your heartbreaks too when you realize she was the person who gave him life and taught him to love. He was never appreciated even though he did arguably more than Harry even.