সিনী সিনী সঙ্গীতানুষ্ঠান Singapore 2009

SHINeeyongwonhi posted on Dec 29, 2009 at 11:46AM
Anyone frm Singapore going for this concert? Shinee's only singing one song, and tickets r damn exp!:(
save

সিনী 15 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে wanyii said…
when is SHINee coming? where can I get the details? Thanks ^^
বছরখানেক আগে Yahqil-oves said…
smile
I heard it's on 1st and 2nd of feb (: but can you give me more details ! ^^
বছরখানেক আগে SHINeeyongwonhi said…
you can try link but you've got to read all of the fangirls'(and some guys) comments! Haha! it's pretty long...
বছরখানেক আগে jowinlo said…
do you know when they will recah singapore airport?
31st jan.:)
বছরখানেক আগে SHINeeFTW said…
smile
SELLING TWO $150 TICKETS TO SHINee'S PERFORMANCE ON FEB2! TEXT 83829755 IF INTERESTED! HURRY!this is to all singaporeans only
বছরখানেক আগে nadLoveSHINee said…
heart
HELLO SHINee fans :DD iam a HUGE fann of SHINee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD
OMGOMGOMG ! they reaching singapore airport at 31st jan ??? REALLY???
do you noe wad time ????? (:
pleaseeeee reply :D
thx ALOT ! XD
i LOVE SHINee !!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3link
বছরখানেক আগে sylvia418 said…
kiss
i love shinee thats all!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে GreenPotatoe said…
surprise
SHINee FTW! Aww , they singing one song only DDDDDDD:
Heard the tickets are from 90-150
smile
I think it's gonna be chaos at the airport, yeah!:D Most probably in the late evening-night. If you wanna get a good standing position to look at them closer, you guys might want to come earlier. ARGHH I CAN'T WAIT! I LOVE YOU KEY! haha:)
big smile
hmmm... I'm still thinking whether I should go for the concert, haven't bought the tix yet. It's really exp for 1 song! Don't think they'll be dancing too. OMG I LOVE THEIR DANCING. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO DANCE "STAND BY ME"? haaha. To ShineeFTW, will you selling your tickets cheaper?:P
বছরখানেক আগে SHINeeFTW said…
TO ALL SINGAPOREANS: SELLING TWO $150 TO SHINEE'S PERFORMANCE IN SINGAPORE FEB2!! MSG 83829755 IF INTERESTED!! HURRY! AND I HEARD THEY MIGHT BE SINGING MORE THAN ONE SONG!!! NO KIDDING!!
OKAY plans changed! Shinee won't be coming to the airport on 31st jan, but on 29th jan.
বছরখানেক আগে teresa_lijun said…
does anyone know when r they leaving sg..?? can i know the time too if possible.. thanks a million...
বছরখানেক আগে valerie_kho said…
Hello people, I am selling away SHINee's big poster that I have got during th autograph session. Do email me at valerie.kyanjing@hotmail.com if you are interested (: