Silver the Hedgehog Silver Is the most awesome character in the Sonic franchise!

Simonbob11 posted on Sep 03, 2014 at 01:15AM
I SAID IT! It's not an opinion, it is a fact! and nobody realizes it! Here are the reasons why:

1. He has LITERALLY fought and defeated Satan...SATAN on numerous occasions.
2. He has telekinesis, which pretty much is a "nuff said" point, but I'll explain why anyway. See, everyone thinks telekinesis is just some power that lets you pick up objects with your mind, but that is not just the case. See, telekinesis can also manipulate universal energy. Since the "chaos" in the Sonic series is technically universal energy, that means Silver can do WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH IT. So if Sega were smart, they would know that in realizm, Silver could easily beat anyone anyway.
3. Even if Sega doesn't realize Silver's true capabilities, he is still quite powerfull as he is, for we've seen that he can hold his own pretty well against shadow, and he can effortlessly...EFFORTLESSLY kick Sonic's true-blue bottom.
4. While other people may only focus on what powers characters have, I like to focus more on the characters themselves (which is why I hate Amy and the babylon rogues so much). Silver, all-and-all has a great personality. And that is what really matters to me.

Silver the Hedgehog 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে pinkarray said…
Some of the reasons is why I don't like him. Factually, he is a bad character that needs more work. It doesn't explain backstory about his telekinesis.
Simonbob11 commented…
If that's how আপনি feel, don't মতামত on my post. This isn't a place for ignorance. বছরখানেক আগে