Sinna's Soiree the game: "TRUTH অথবা DARE" cont. ~Kakashi Party~

Sinna_Hime_chan posted on Apr 23, 2012 at 02:31AM
I do believe the rules are simple: There is NO opting out allowed.

<of course this is a party & you can rp that your are in the bathroom or were, etc. -just in case of a long absence & if you have to get skipped> :/

main party:link

On Your turn (which is whenever someone else isn't asking and as long as everyone there has gotten a turn) you ask someone present to choose either "Truth -or- Dare"?

TRUTH is a question they must answer TRUTHFULLY
DARE is an action you tell them to do. THEY MUST.

................***CHOOSE CAREFULLY***.............
 I do believe the rules are simple: There is NO opting out allowed. <of course this is a party & y
last edited on Apr 24, 2012 at 05:48PM

Sinna's Soiree 849 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 849

বছরখানেক আগে kakarin4life said…
cool
Kakashi sat back with crossed arms as sinna's smiles caught his eye and he smiled back slightly
বছরখানেক আগে Sinna_Hime_chan said…
smirk
She would have to work on him, to get him softened up and happy...ready to play. There they exchanged accidental glances of the kinds that are eye-catching, exchanged looks, then little grins that make one side of your mouth curl up. Well that is progress.

She put her head on his shoulder, briefly, and patted his arm.
cool
He looked down at her slightly then smiled and looked away slightly with a grin on his face
বছরখানেক আগে DarkCruz360 said…
big smile
*drinks 4 sodas* ahhhhhh that hit the spot
big smile
Hey Kakarin you wanna soda
:3
বছরখানেক আগে lisadiane52 said…
kiss
no soda for me -- I got left out -- sad can I play pink angel
heart
YAAAAYYYYY!

*Sinna jumps up bouncing for joy and runs over to PinkAngel to give her a hug*

"I am sooo glad you could come back. I know you had 'things' to do," Sinna smirked. "I would not dream of leaving my best friend out! No. No. I'm so happy you'll play! Now we can actually start, too!" she claps.

"Soda? Sure! I have several kinds. Anyone else want?"
 YAAAAYYYYY! *Sinna jumps up bouncing for joy and runs over to PinkAngel to give her a hug* "I
wink
Or I have some of these left... she waves demonstratively, and actually helps herself to one.
 অথবা I have some of these left... she waves demonstratively, and actually helps herself to one.
angelic
Anyone else? I have A LOT of drinks & eats. I don't think a party should ever be without, or without plenty of choices. They are ice cold????
 Anyone else? I have A LOT of drinks & eats. I don't think a party should ever be without, অথবা without
laugh
Jug!! Jug!! Jug!! Jug!!
XD
laugh
O3O
Woooooooo
smirk
lol. From sake and whatever people brought to sugar overload!! If you keep chug'n dem drinks you will have to pee all night!! Speaking of peeing... does anyone want me to make any coffee or cappuccinos?
heart
I would love a coffee please
sunny
Just a coffee? I bet Lisa would like a cappuccino. I'll make some. I will be back in 5. *Sinna wisks herself away to the somewhat crowded kitchen*

Excuuuse 'a me
*she begins make'n the cap while the coffee is brewing*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Just a coffee? I bet Lisa would like a cappuccino. I'll make some. I will be back in 5. *Sinna wisks
heart
Cappuccino with whip cream and cinnamon for whoever wants...
 কাপাচিনো with whip cream and cinnamon for whoever wants...
angelic
regular cap no whipe cream added, just frothy half'n half...for whoever, there is a few cups of each.
 regular টুপি no whipe cream added, just frothy half'n half...for whoever, there is a few cups of each.
cool
annnnd the back coffee, for those who take it straight...just made some of mah good stuff. *Break'n out the goood stuff~*
 annnnd the back coffee, for those who take it straight...just made some of mah good stuff. *Break'n o
heart
And~ last but not least some coffee with a little extra- made with love, it's all made with love. *she smiles* *it is HARD work be'n the hostess! She worked up a bit of a sweat...good thing she's in the thin spagetti strap dress to keep her cooler* Shew! *she smiles again*
 And~ last but not least some coffee with a little extra- made with love, it's all made with love. *sh
heart
I would take the love cup so cute
smile
Love cuppa for you :) Aren't I creative? lol
blush
Yes you are
Thank you Sir. I do my best ;)
heart
Well your very welcome milady
heart
*Sinna smiles softly* *After handing out coffees or whatever drinks...she sits down with her own cappuccino with a huge top of whip cream, cinnamon, and multi-cloured sprinkles and returns to her seat hoping everyone else is comfy or will be. At least it is not so crowded or noisey over here.*
heart
Ahhhh *drinks* nothing beats joe with my bros and a charming lady
angry
-.- umm....yeah... Are u talking about Sinna when u say "charming?"
cool
Yeah I called Sinna charming problem
angry
Yes just a little.....it's just that.....ur flirting with her aren't u t-T it's just pushing me off the edge here "DUDE" so would u please stop and yes I'm getting jealous....
meh
Damn dude calm down
angelic
EEEEK! *Sinna cringes* "Okayyyyy then...Let's all chill out. Breathe. Please! I have my best friend here and birthday boy here, people I dearly love, no bloodshed, omg...that is crazy -KIDDING. But how are we EVER gonna play the game if we can't all chillax? Hm? And I was looking forward to it." *pouty bottom lip time...she's just exaggerating but, omg, she really FEELS some tension and it makes her nervous and wants it to stop!* "Please guys."
cool
What I'm not mad or anything
angry
tell him to stop it hes fucking -GROWLS AND BACKS OFF- ....
angry
-grabs his shirt and Glares at him- im warning u if u cross the line you will not reach ur next birthday....-pushes him back-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
surprise
Whoa bro what I said chill man no need get piss at me
*pulls back his shirt*
cool
*laughs* come on really bro
*keeps his guard up*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 *laughs* come on really bro *keeps his guard up*
crying
Sinna stands up like an angry school teacher, "STOP IT!" she says in a rather powerful voice and glares at Kakashi and then looks at Cruz..."STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I mean it! Oh My God!" *she thinks to herself, 'don't make me take you boys by the ear!'
angelic
She will take them both out and SPANK them if they do not stop! - especially Kakashi. It IS his b-day...but get'n little physical-physical there...no NO!
angry
-looks at u shocked then glares bak at cruz- ass...
surprise
*backs down* *looks sorry*
smirk
*looks at him and smirks*
*snorts*
.....-smacks his head- DONT BE A SOFTY U ASS! U RLLY WANNA FLIRT WITH HER IM GONNA RIP UR HEAD OFF! -STANDS UP AND GRABS HIS SHIRT-
 .....-smacks his head- DONT BE A SOFTY U ASS! U RLLY WANNA FLIRT WITH HER IM GONNA RIP UR HEAD OFF! -
sunny
*backs him off* listen bro calm down and flirt? I'm even trying
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 *backs him off* listen bro calm down and flirt? I'm even trying
lISTEN UP! U HAVE A GF! SO DONT GO FLIRTING WITH SINN! HOW MENY GIRL FRIENDS DO U WANT?!?!?!?! -GRABS MY FIST AND AIMS IT AT HIM-
 lISTEN UP! U HAVE A GF! SO DONT GO FLIRTING WITH SINN! HOW MENY GIRL বন্ধু DO U WANT?!?!?!?! -GRABS
meh
*blocks him* *serious voice* it's that what you think
You think I'm flirting with Sinna *puts his hand down* dude your wrong why would I make my move I only have one girlfriend come on dude I thought you were my bro
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 *blocks him* *serious voice* it's that what আপনি think আপনি think I'm flirting with Sinna *puts his ha
"CHA! STOP. Pllllease!" she knows better but she THROWS herself between them- right up against Kakashi like a barrier with arms out. "Stop..." she whispers in into his chest in a sad, sorrow-filled plantiff plea...
blush
.........-lets go of cruz and raps his arms around sinn- ....im sorry.....carried away...
"No one has done anything...no need for any of this...pleeeaase." She has put her forhead against Kakashi's chest on his jacket. She cannot believe this...it makes her so sad. T.T
blush
........forgive me...-holds her softly- i didnt mean to....make u sad...
cool
Sinna I do believe I should go
*bows down at Sinna* if you need me I will at my place later
*grabs jacket and a soda and leaves*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Sinna I do believe I should go *bows down at Sinna* if আপনি need me I will at my place later *grabs
......-looks up at him-......sorry...-he then dug his head into sinnas neck
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 ......-looks up at him-......sorry...-he then dug his head into sinnas neck