সোনাডো Meet the Candidates

thetacoman posted on Jun 04, 2011 at 11:02PM
PRESS CONFRENCE!

সোনাডো 49 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে thetacoman said…
Hello, this is Comissioner-Elect thetaacoman of the Militare party.
Even as founder of FCAT, I do acknowledge that Comissioner-Elect gigitygoo will be a challenge to beat in this election.
VOTE TACOMAN!
বছরখানেক আগে gigitygoo said…
Yes he is the founder but he does not fully support this club yes he does help out keeping out the trolls but if i do become comissoner i will protect this club vote gigitygoo
Fully support? Of course I fully support this club. What evidence do you have Comissioner-Elect gigitygoo, that I do not fully support this club. Vote tacoman of the Militare party to unite Fanpop behind the sheild of saftey. Not just the sheild of FCAT, but also the sheild of our freinds on Fanpop. Yes, I do beleive that FCAT Interclub should have more power, but I do beleive in clubs rights.
VOTE THETACOMAN FOR NO MORE TROLLS!
*sigh* (this is not going too be easy) okay you do make a strong point but i dont know ive known this club for a year (thetacoman has prboly been on fanpop longer) but most of you sonadow people has come too accept me even though there are people aginst us we will triumph over the troll's i proboly don't have a chance in h*ll aginst thetacoman but im going to try my best even if i looes i will still have the friend's who suproted me vote gigitygoo
I hasnt even been on for a year XD
*sigh* I knew he would play this card.
I know gigitygoo has been with you longer, but until now, you have had to defend yourselves.
I vow to defend this club and its people from ALL trolls. Comissioner-Elect gigitygoo will make this promise also, and we will both do our best to stop trolls, but I promise that even if I do not win, I will defend and unite Fanpop under our banner.
MAY THE MARTYRS SPUR US TO VICTORY!
well your right i do make promies but keep them and i fufiled them for awile yes you were on your own but that was too make you stronger aginst the trolls before thetacoman showed up we were in need of help and i did help i give what most people cant see hope and support through the toughest time's i have been there for you now i need you too be there for me vote gigitygoo
You have been blessed with the silver tounge Comissioner-Elect gigitygoo.
I do not doubt you will keep your promises, but your promises currently are restricted to here at the Sonadow club. thetacoman and the Militare party envision larger boundaries for FCAT
I would also like to ask any potential voters to read ALL posts from both candidates.
wait there is a millatary what as happen to us we used too be nice freindly people but the troll's showed up and now we are just fighting. yes some of my promosies are usally don't work and ive used the knowlege i gained from those falied promise but that i was new too fanpop i am capeable too keep the pormoise's
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Its called the Militare party. We will NOT stand for trolls, and we will use counter-trolling to stop trolls. Besides, no one here can say they havent counter-trolled before. This is organized counter-trolling, and vigilantism is frowned upon. Severly.
well i guess a milatary well help keep out the trolls but i dont want to be under miltary controll. and at one point the troll's will have there own millatary and fighte back that is why we need to get rid of the not just threating them.
You wont be under military control...y'know, probably... lol but seriously, we wont just be threatining. The justice system on this website is "you were reported, YOU GET BANNED!" I envision an actual justice system. With an actual court. With actual judges and juries and prosecuters and defendants.
allright that seem's fair and i guess we don't need this argument bout the goverment but i have one qustion if the trolls a repoted to the supreme court do they get a fair trial
Meh, why not? We have to make rules about a fair trials, though...
it depends on how the troll insults the club and on the amount of people get's mad they do get a lawyer too suport if not we will get him a lawyer
Sounds good.
WAIT. This isnt the Senate.
im sorry but what?
The Senate. The forum I just made. LETS MAKE LAWS AND THROW PIES! =D
YAY PIE i might eat some pie I GET KEY LIME PIE
OOKAY! *gives key lime pie*
I HAS PUMKIN PIE!
yay pie (eats a slice) mmmmm pie
yaay flesh *noms flesh* nummy
O_O UH....
WAIT FOCUS! GOVERNMENT DEBATE!
VOTE TACOMAN AND MILITARE!
OH CRAP I FORGOT VOTE GIGITYGOO
MILITARE FOW TEH WYN!
NO GIGITYGOO FOR THE WIN
GIGITYGOO AVOIDS THE ISSUES! JUST WHAT DOES HE PLAN TO DO ABOUT THE SIZE OF TAKS GIANT HEAD? IF ELECTED, I WILL FILL HIS HEAD WITH.......
SALTED NUTS!
HEY i do not avoid the issue if there is a problem then i will deal with the issue
Was an INVADER ZIIM! reference. And also a joke
Was an INVADER ZIIM! reference. And also a joke
oh i dont watch invader zim
kiss
=(
WELL YOUUU SHULD!
well i have seen a few episode's but that's it
POLITICAL DEBATE!
VOTE THETACOMAN!
NO VOTE GIGITYGOO
VOTE THETACOMAN FOR NO MORE TROLLS!
i hate trolls too they will pay if the show there ugly face VOTE GIGITYGOO
Hey thetacoman congartulations ive checked the polls you beat me but sense i gave it a good try could i be the vice comissoner?
The elections not over...
at least 100 people must vote as of now, its just 3 people
soo if the vote goes too 100% they win well my poll is 33% and your's is 67%
No, no. 100 people must cast their votes. Not 100 percent
ohh okay
Yes VOTE TACOMAN!
is any one voteing or even reading this besides me and thetacoman vote gigitygoo
IDK VOTE TACOMAN!
vote gigitygoo
Yep. GOOO US!
gigity