Sonic অনুরাগী Characters Sonic.Exe Rp

misshedgehog posted on Jan 19, 2013 at 12:29AM
its a sonic.exe rp
here the story
your fan character walking down the late at night you hear a young girl crying comeing from sonic old house so you when to cheek it out but as soon as you step in the door lock behide you now you have to find out what happen here and live to tell about it
last edited on Apr 06, 2013 at 05:57PM

Sonic অনুরাগী Characters 3319 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 3319

বছরখানেক আগে Tooootie said…
Eden: ...You bore me, bye. *turns invisible*
বছরখানেক আগে Sir_Shalott said…
Shadey: I'm going... *teleports*
Volt: The things that make me love her... *plays with electricity in his hands*
বছরখানেক আগে misshedgehog said…
bolt: so you know and not sad
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Rachel_Savaya said…
(is that acctually tammy? or did u mean Bolt?)
(i fix it)
বছরখানেক আগে Lancelot8 said…
Ultimate: *still looking at Tammy*
বছরখানেক আগে Sir_Shalott said…
Volt: *teleports*
(i thought ultimate left the hospital?)
Shadow: how do you expect that to make me feel any better???
Splice: *is walking in the same spot where Volt teleported to* hm? *looks at Volt* who are you?
bolt: sorry were reachel
Shadow: how should i know? why do you care either?
( I want to try out a new character who's still in development. I don't have her design nailed down yet other then the fact she's a sandcat, but I DO have her personality done so...) Sasha: ...... *is just sort of creepily near by*
(ok)
bolt: your cold and you lucky carrie told the message
Sasha:...*just slowly wanders towards the group and just stands close to Marissa*
Shadow: get used to it, i told you im not in the mood.....and....? what message?
Rachel: *is invisible, she sneaks into the hospital and to where Sonic's room is, holding Carrie's jornal in her hand, she enters Sonic's room when a doctor leaves and slips through the door*.......whew....*she visualizes herself and looks to Sonic*
bolt: messages from maria
Shadow: *clenches fist* i don't want to hear any more about this! and even if Carrie WAS Maria, it's no excuse to go and kill yourself just because i didn't believe her! it's only natural that i wouldn't! how would you react if someone told you that they were your best friend re-born? because i know i would find it hard to believe!
Sasha:.. (@Rachel)....Wasn't that Marissas...?
(Rachel's at the hospital, in Sonic's room, the group is out on the streets somewhere)
bolt: follow me
(I know, Sasha followed her..Sasha is kind of a creep but she doesn't intend to be)
(ah...)
Rachel: *whips around*???? EH??? where did you come from???
Sasha:.! Oh er uhm...sorry.....if I startled....
Rachel: what business do you have in here anyways? i doubt Sonic knows you! in fact, i KNOW he doesn't, because i've known Sonic scince we were 8 years old! *charges her hand with lightning and points it at Sasha* now who are you and why are you here?!?
*the sun begins to rise outside as everyone had quickly lost track of time*
Splice: *squints at the light* sun rise....12hrs to go....wonder what'll happen.....*is talking to himself, but still with Volt*
Sasha: I I! Uh! Uhhhh!..I just wanted to kn-!...*Colapses on the ground*
Rachel: ????? O_O uh-.....that was....not.....intentional.....i-uh.....*b­end­s over slightly* he-hello?.......um.....are-are you-....okay?
Sasha:....*Her eyes open again but now her eyes are a cold blue color instead of the redish brownish color it was before and then she stands up again* ..."Who are you?"

*Her tone of voice is noticably different, it's more stern then it was before and she takes off one of the hair ties off her wrist and pulls up her hair in a pony tail*
(oops, sorry, i didnt see your last post misshedgehog)
Shadow: where?
Rachel:??? uhm......scuse me? i just asked you that
bolt lead shadow to tammy
Shadow: why are we here? do you really think i want to be here? after everything? no.
Sonic: *still in his little corner*
Ultimate: hmm?
bolt: look
Ultimate: look what?
bolt: look shadow
Ultimate: ?
(I finally finished a mock up of Sasha's design link)

Samantha(Different personality, same body as Sasha):...Oh...You did? Sorry, we tend to have trouble remembering what happened last when one of us switches off to another.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shadow: ugh....*reluctantly goes over to Tammy's crib*......*thinks that she is a little cute* tsk, cute, now dont bother me anymore. *walks away with no regard to ultimate*

Rachel: switching......WHAT? *gets even angrier* GET LOST!!!! you have no business in here with Sonic! now get out of here before i SEND you out of here!!! *charges herself with lightning again, this time getting more in Samantha's face*
bolt: want me tell tell you the message?
Shadow: *stops for a second and thinks*......not with him around....*points to Ultimate*
bolt: fine let go shadow
Shadow: hmph........*reluctantly follows, thinking* [i cant believe im doing this.....but if Carrie really WAS Maria.......what did she want me to know.....?]
bolt tell him that maria said dont be sad that she really gone cause she not truly gone cause she been reborn and now helping carrie like how tara help her and that how much maria care for him and hope hes doing well
Shadow:.........i-.....i dont-.....i cant.....believe this.....*closes eyes tight to hold back tears, but crys anyway as he balls his hand into a fist* Maria....!!! i-....i failed you....again!!!!
bolt: no you didnt
Shadow: *glares at Bolt throught tear-stained eyes* WHAT do you mean "no i didnt"????
bolt: you never fail her i knew her i was maria pet dog
Rachel_Savaya commented…
Shadow:.......You.....i remember আপনি now.....i thought i had seen a type of dog like আপনি before.....i-.....i should have believed her......its my fault that Carrie's.....Maria's....dead...... বছরখানেক আগে
Ultimate: *waits, his arm malfunctioning*
Samantha:...*A force field generates between her and Rachel keeping them separated* I don't think someone like you could understand something as simple as dissociate identity disorder. Let me spell it out for you, the person you where just speaking to- was another personality inside my head. I'm assuming that it was Sasha because Sammy would just laugh in your face. I personally have no clue why I have awakened here.
bolt: tammy is carrie and carrie is maria
Ultimate: *fixing his arm*