Sonic অনুরাগী Characters :::For Your প্রথমপাতা Planet:::

NoctusLynx posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 10:07PM
Competitor:

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.)

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities):

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.)

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against):

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH):

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets):

Reason for Entry:

Summary of Biography:

Rules

~No Cussing

~No sexuality

~You cannot use any abilities (or skills) that are not listed when signing up, or it will not count. If you continue to do this you will be warned, and if you continue after that you will be removed, or at least that character will be.

~You are allowed to leave the forum, but only if

1. You are not in the middle of a match

2. Have not interacted with characters and/or are in the middle of interacting with other characters (other user’s characters)

3. Anyone you are interacting with agrees to you leaving.

4. You cancel out your part in the forum’s plot completely OR accept to having your characters beaten and your character’s Mobius destroyed for them failing.

~DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT CONFIRM TO BE ABLE TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 10 HOURS OF THE DAY. IF YOU ARE OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH WILL BE ASKED IF THEY WANT TO END THE FIGHT AND MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE FIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS BUT IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CANNON, AND IF YOU ARE ONLINE FOR TOO LONG AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE FORUM UNLESS CONVIENIANT. We do not mean to sound cruel, but it’s unfair to other players. We will however listen to any pleas to come back in if convinced you may.

~If your character is considered too/extremely powerful, they will not be allowed to fight against characters considered to be weaker than they are lower than two levels on both strength and endurance.

~When using a fighting move you are not allowed to use more than one attack motion and one normal motion, such as *runs and punches at*. You cannot say *runs and punches then kicks then blasts*. Only when using an overdrive (that must be given permission for) are you allowed to use overdrives.

~While it is not completely mandatory, we advise that you word your attacks as attacking AT not ATTACKING. Example: *punches at you* instead of *punches you*. When you shoot at the person and say it hit them they can’t try to dodge, and it becomes unfair.

If you have any questions about anything, contact Noctuslynx or myself.

Any new players are still welcome. If you join while you still can, you will also be a part of the tournament. Hurry on up before the forum moves on too far, and you can no longer join the TOURNAMENT. I know it may seem slightly confusing, but for you new guys, there's a tournament going on in here. If the tournament progresses too far, you can still join the forum and run around in the world and do whatever, only that you will not be aprt of the tournament. You can still interact with players which participate in the tournament if they are not in a tournament fight. Otherwise, no interaction, unless if by some non-face-to-face means (I.E.: telepathic communication), can occur. Also, take into note that NPCs and players will be provided for your entertainment as the tournament progresses and players either lose the tournament or players join once the tournament has been locked. Mind, this only applies for when you enter late and the tournament has been already locked. If you join now, you can still be a part of the tournament. Wait to long, and you might not be so lucky

Current Status: Beginnings; Open.

(Picture: Courtesy of TakTheFox)

Competitor: Age: Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual অথবা behavioral characteristic
last edited on Dec 11, 2013 at 01:10AM

Sonic অনুরাগী Characters 827 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 827

বছরখানেক আগে TakTheFox said…
It is a day. What kind of day? Well that depends on what they are doing, your characters being they. It could be a bad day, a good day, rain, shine, clouds, dry, or a mixture… but it is taking a turn.

During whatever mission, activity, fight, or otherwise occupying moment of your character’s time, a cloud of undefinable energy begins to consume the planet, their home. It is so undistinguishable that it almost hurts to look at, almost as if they could not comprehend what it was, it made no sense in reality…

The cloud fades eventually, a good five minutes after appearing, but things are not the same, which is made evident when a planet-wide hologram appears. It is of a pale brown fox, from the shoulders up, with dark hair, possibly in his forties perhaps. He has black tattoos on his neck, and a blond muzzle.

He speaks in every language at once, how, he would now explain “So many worlds fall, why? Because they are not strong enough, and fight over trivial disputes; Racism, Adultery, jealousy, political differences, religion… and none of you actually have the strength to stop yourselves, put aside these things, and unite. Those who have, or will, will not last.”

His accent is Australian, and he continues “I am Sparan, leader of the Interdimensional race known as the Glatorian. We are united, from what was once the Bablyon ancestors, to millions of species that have proven their might and will, and that they will not risk life for simple differences. Because your planets have gone to self-destruction, and self-destruction seems to spread, we will destroy every single version of the planet Mobius, and if need be, those connected to it.”

“If you wish to avoid this, your defenders will compete against the competitors of other Dimensions. You will be pitted against those with reasonable strengths to match your own, but you will not be babied. If you care about your world, you must win, and yours will be the one that lone survives. And once this process has been completed, only those who are willing to allow things to be set right will be allowed to stay above the dirt and gravestones that will be destroyed soon after.”

“Do not attempt to discover our weakness, we have none. What we have harnessed can bend reality with simple thoughts, and if threatened it will be used against you. And with every mere attempt to sway this event, we will destroy pieces of worlds not belonging to the culprits.”

“Think of your families, and remember that you alone can save them. We will not turn away or destroy those who’s race give good allegiance, but know that we will not mistake cowardice for true agreement. You may have as many challengers as you wish, but only one will be triumphant. We, the Glatorian, are Judge, Jury, Verdict, Punishment, and lastly, Reapers of this Grimm reality, and there is no other option.”

“Now… let the games, begin.”

Various portals appear, suspended by sandstone-like arches with armored guards next to them. Do you fight? How can you not?
Yeah it usually takes a day or so for things to kick off
NoctusLynx commented…
I don't mind. They can take their time. ^-^ বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে unknown99 said…
Wow, 10 hours of the day? Then why not make it in the summer holidays?
Rachel_Savaya commented…
Because not everyone can be online during the summer holidays... -_- বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে NoctusLynx said…
So you can revise your entry forms. Anything that was not on that form that appears in this thread will not count, and can be punishable, considering the circumstances of the events that happened prior.
বছরখানেক আগে Rachel_Savaya said…
Do we need to fill out the sign up thing again if we answered the question? :/
This was an odd way to begin the rp...not how i expected, what exactly are they supposed to be fighting against here? I'm a little lost...
At the moment it's alright if you don't know the details because this is just the introduction at the moment. You'll find out more as the roleplay goes on.
As for the fill out sign up thing, you can just add on to what you already had. You don't have to redo it.
(well....alright, i guess I'll be the first to post a character reaction.....
(erm, Ferron's in Sandhillville, a place in a desert, kind of like the action stage on Sonic dx, Sand Hill, where youre sand bording, can you vilualize that? so..... yeah.....and weon't have to fill out that sign up thing again if we already did in the question, right?)
Ferron: heh....*smirks and cracks his knuckles* looks like someone wants to pick a fight! alright.... you wanna threaten this Planet? I don't think so! * goes to jump through the portal*
Rachel: Ferron!!??!!! *flies up to him, in Fairy form* (will post pic of her three forms. again, she wont be entered into the tournament, she's just gonna be like, moral support for Ferron or whatever....)
Ferron: -!!! R-Rachel..?
Rachel: you saw it too huh?
Ferron: *looks like he's feeling slightly awkward* y-yeah.....some nerve, this jerk's got...
Rachel: sigh....this planet.....it's done everything for me....i have to protect it....
Ferron: already on that.
Rachel: no WAY! if you think I'm just going to stay here and wait, you're nuts! this is MY.....my home planet too!
Ferron:......
Rachel: you're NOT doing this without me!
Ferron:.....*smirks again* then let's go!
Rachel: *nods, smiling*
*they both take eachother's hand aand jump through the nearest portal*
 (well....alright, i guess I'll be the first to post a character reaction..... (erm, Ferron's in Sand
(We put the forms in archives in a sense so we don't lose them so you can repost it if you want but you might not have to)

(At the moment we just need some more people to enter in then we can start.) Thank you for entering ^^
(^^ yep! no problem! i can't promise how MUCH i'll be on, like, 10hrs a dy is prolly a lil much, but I'll definately be keeping on top of this rp! i've been really excited bout this for a long time!
(oh, one last thing, is it okay to swear if we censor out the word? like this: "the h*** you doing???" okay or no?)
(Don't worry, I think you'll do fine)

(If you are censoring a word, it's still showing that the word is said and people know which word it is so I don't see the difference between the two. I'd prefer no cussing at all.)
(well, I'll try... it's just that Ferron uses words like that a lot, so it's gonn be pretty hard....but i'll try not to. if i can't word it any different, is that okay?)
(If you want you can replace them with different words. Like banana or something)
(lmao!! like, what the fudge instead of fu**?)
(Yes, but again, only if you actually have to)
(yeah...i'll try and remember that....)
Okay, sorry for my absence. I was helping my brother program a level he wanted to get done. We still aren't done with it, but we're almost done, simply working on the aesthetics of the level. That being said, I will still be around, just not as frequently as I usually would. Good thing is that now my head doesn't hurt as much as it did earlier in the week from all the programming. It's a "nice" level; I'll see if I can show it off. (not here but somewhere else)
Okay, back on topic, no pun intended.
(^^ hello. cant wait for this to kick off....i wanna get this going!!! I'm excited!)
(.......mrowr.....)
I'll add a few of my own characters to keep things interesting
Competitor: Craiger X

Age: Craiger was aged down through plot-science, so bodily he’s 19, but technically he’s in his 20’s somewhere.

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.) Can be extremely still, almost like a statue.

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minor abnormal abilities): Craiger is skilled in various Martial Arts mostly involving close hand-to-hand combat, and has honed his reflexes to be quick enough to dodge bullets in the sense that he can react quick enough to jump as the trigger is halfway held-back.

He also has amazing aim as he is a Sniper, and makes use of his environment well, feeling around for anything safe, unsafe, or useful.

In addition, Craiger is very stealthy, able to move quickly but silently, and blend into the environment if needed.

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.) Craiger is mortal, without any actual abilities. The Serum (which is unnamed by Sparan) that Glatorians use has been used on him, which has given him supernatural abilities, but the effects were short term, and he does not have any special traits from them.

Craiger’s only abnormality is that because of the process he went through that aged him back, he does age slower than normal, around twenty or so years slower. It’s not incredibly noticeable though since he keeps in shape healthily.

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against): Craiger is near the breaking limit for a normal mortal, but having no supernatural strength, he ranks at about 5, being able to lift a small convertible car at his max.

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH): While fast, not supernatural, but still able to go at high speeds due to his strength and stamina, giving him around a 9, with 40 MPH

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets): Craiger is durable, but only mortally so, making him about an 8, able to take a hard fist to the back of the head with little pain.

Reason for Entry: “I’ve got personal scores to settle with the leader of the Glatorian.”

Summary of Biography: Craiger was born as the Heir of the Glatorians, son to Sparan. He was trained as a protégé, but refused to kill, and was taken by the Gei Si Heiren govenernment during an attack on the Glatorian, which he joined and trained as a stealth agent sniper to fight against Terrorism on Mobocan.

(OLD PICTURE ALERT)
 Competitor: Craiger X Age: Craiger was aged down through plot-science, so bodily he’s 19, but
Competitor: Rynk

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.) Ears sometimes twitch uncontrollably, as do her hands which she doesn’t notice.

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities): Rynk has undergone various styles of fighting, starting with basic hand to hand combat at age thirteen which turned into extreme flips and kicks in a few months’ time. After that she would not receive any formal training for more than three years. During that time she developed her own fighting style, mainly taking advantage of her claws, countering, attacking joints, and ignoring injuries to focus on her actions easier. When she did receive training it involved Intermediate Martial Arts, with sword, staff, and whip weapons. She reached the halfway point in her belt level before her training was interrupted and ended by uncontrollable events, though she did learn also how to control her reactions to wounds better as well.

Aside from fighting, Rynk is very flexible, from many years of tight spaces and sneaking. She also is very physically strong, from many years of climbing, and reacts well from many years of parkour and running. This is helped by her hearing. She’s also fast, but it isn’t one of her more noticed traits.

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.)

Acid Monster abilities
~Acid… yeah

Weaknesses
~Water increases fur and hair, as over-exposure is damaging
~ Not too sure but I think Acid monsters might be a bit fragile

Banshee Mobian Abilities
~Metal Bones (the metal bone abilities transfers to all DNA’s)
~Flight (via a web-like substance excreted from the arms and legs)
~Sound abilities
~Able to increase and decrease density

Weaknesses
~Very Flammable

Identity Abilities
~ Chaos Energy

Weaknesses
~Using chaos energy drains stamina immensely

Mobian Core abilities
~Unable to be physically harmed

Weaknesses
~Maintaining this DNA is difficult, and stressful. Usually lasts maybe two to five minutes max.
~Can be drowned or smothered.

Xorda Mobian Abiliites
~Electrified tentacle appendages (Before anyone says anything, XORDA are cannon Sonic Comic aliens. I just adapted the idea)
~Extremely flexible

Weaknesses
~Becomes very easily harmed, very fragile

Lynx abilities
~None… it’s just a lynx. Same with weaknesses.

Also, because of Rynk’s vampire infection, her body as a whole has been naturally multiplied in strength, senses, and endurance. She can increase this by letting out her vampiric side, but it is harder to control.

Changing between any form drains Rynk’s stamina to an extent, though on a very small scale. If she turns say five times she will begin to wear out.

Rynk can create duplicates of her DNA-forms, which she calls Rynk Drones, that each have a different personality trait, but do not stray from Rynk’s will, and carry out commands. The problem with this is that spawning a drone can drain her stamina a lot, with each drone taking about 1/15 of her stamina, and discombobulating her for a brief moment every time she spawns a drone.

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against): Rynk at her normal form is about a 13, being able to lift a Cement-Mixer at max norm.

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH): Normally it would be an 11, with 60 MPH at her max norm.

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets): Rynk’s skin itself is pretty fragile, but she hardly uses it as a defense. Her bones that act as her protection are very strong however being about a 15.

Reason for Entry: “Tons of people from my world are already saving the day for it, I’m just here for two things, some good action, and to take out the Glatorians.”

Summary of Biography: Rynk was born a hybrid of Acid Monster and Daricha Banshee, with her parents changing her DNA to look like a lynx to avoid people finding her out. She lived a few years of her life in an Orphanage before it closed down and she was left on the streets. She was found by an employee of Melcro Industries, who discovered her DNA’s, and took her, where she was experimented on and fused with three other DNA’s for five or so years until she escaped with memory and brain damage, making her a bit oblivious and forgetful at times.

She was adopted by a few families before the police of Supreta killed her last set, and she was taken in by a small-time Terrorist group called “Heavy Metal”. She eventually defected from the group after being tricked, and left Supreta. Along the way she had a small adventure which ended with her getting vials of Identity-Serum. She hid the Serum in Semretches before finding out about Mobius Academy, and joining mainly for survival and a more happy area to live in. The rest… is more of a spoiler than this already was.
 Competitor: Rynk Age: (Currently) 17 Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual অথবা behavioral charac
(>_> I'm scared now.... what's with all this super strength and super speed? What ever happened to normal running speeds and normal strength? I mean.... sheeeeezzz!! Rynk sounds like she could kick Ferron's aaahhh..... butt! O_o he better not have to fight her.... *cries for Ferron, huggling him* T~T)
(Uh.... i think I'd best edit my sign up sheet. After reading Tak's profiles, I'm pretty sure i filled it out wrong...)
Competetor's Manager: Rachel Savaya. (Me. My character Rachel Savaya is also gonna be in this for moral support.)

Competetor: Ferron Sycor

Abnormalities: he has a pet fruit bat that can enlarge so he can ride on him. thats pretty distinguishable...and he has a nunchuk he weilds while on bat-back..(O_O new word...) he's sort of mentally depressed right now, so one minute he could be totally fine, flirting with some of the girls, joking around and flinging insults at other characters in a sarcastic manor, and the next he'll be all quiet and lonesome, kind of fading off into a corner. This is all due to the awkward relationship he has with Rachel right now. He still loves Rachel, so he's appreciative to have her there, but his broken heart keeps nagging at him which is preventing him from moving on the way he should have already.

Skills: a few gymnastic moves (IE backflips) a bit of agility..he's pretty quick to react, but his reflexes aren't really anything over the top to be mentioned here. He's very handy in a sense that he's good at building and fixing things. Not like tails, he's not a mechanical type, he's more a wood worker, though he does have some knowledge about cars and trucks.

Abilities: an epic earthbender. can cause a 9.5 earthquake that can bring down buildings and cause several caualties. the stones on the ankle part of his sandals? they keep him stabalized during an earthquake so he doesnt lose his balance...

Lethalities: (NEW) Ferron can manipulate the ground, i.e: dirt, rock, mud, anything of the sort....so, first, he traps his opponent in a sink-hole, then he quickly rolls a large boulder over top of them, hence, squished = dead.

Endurance Level: 8. he's pretty tolerable... his stamina is pretty high, he's trained himself to earthbend since he was very young, so he's able to lift a slab of earth that's roughly 30ft in diameter and 82ft deep. That drains his strength almost entirely though. He earthbends through pure will power, so his stamina drains a little bit every time he uses an earthbending move. The ammount depends on how strong the technique is. His leathal move would drain him substantially, so he'd only be able to use it say... 3-5 times before he'd have to rest his earthbending.

Strength Level: muscle strength is only about a 4.5. his earthbending abilities make him over all stronger, up to a 17.5 actually. So if he threw a boulder at you, it'd be seriously painful.
(There. That should about sum things up. It's definately more accurate than the last sign up sheet, so can we make this kind of... override that one...? Sorry for the run around I'm giving you guys with this... :( hope I'm not being a total nuisance ... T_T)
(Ermm... to clarify, the two numbers for his strength level are seperate. Physically he's only 4.5, so in comparison to tak's character, he wouldn't quite be able to lift a small car... maybe push it, but not lift. The 17.5 would be the strength of his earthbending, both in a sense of skill level (like experience) and as far as effect on a character. So a solid knock to the head could possibly shatter their skull, though Ferron would typically avoid that. He'd only kill as an absolute last resort, so he'll avoid his lethality as much as he ccan.
(Again, hoping to God I'm not a terrible nuisance with this..... XC)
(Don't worry, you'r not a nuisance. Also terribly sorry that nothing's happening. I'm trying to get people to comment.)
Magnere commented…
I will join! Just give me a while to fill out the form. বছরখানেক আগে
Guess who's back, back again.

I finally got rid of the head ache. Yes! Okay, so I'll try to keep things interesting as well by throwing in some characters of my own. However, I'm planning on using a character which had lived through an event which technically never happened yet, so I don't know if it's okay or at all right to do that, considering the butting and explaining I'll have to do afterwards. I have the explanation written out already, but I just wanted to get the A-OK before doing that. Otherwise, I'll just improvise. ^-^ Waddaya guys think?
NoctusLynx commented…
Well, part of the explanation, at least. বছরখানেক আগে
I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink
Arnold
NoctusLynx commented…
... ... Magic School Bus? .____. বছরখানেক আগে
TakTheFox commented…
randomness বছরখানেক আগে
... ... The what now?
@Tak
Okay, so do or don't?
Dooooooooooooo
Fine with me. I'm used to complicated situations :D is there anyway we can start soon? I'm really looking forward to this... and it doesn't even look like anyone else is even gonna join... :/
বছরখানেক আগে mephiles97 said…
...As I already told Tak, if more people are needed in this roleplayer, then I can enter if I have to. If I do enter, I don't think I'll do very well due to the fact that I'm usually awful in fighting RPs, but at least I already have a character picked out if I do need to answer this.

I don't exactly what to join this (Fighting RPs are just not my thing... >_<), but I guess I will if I'm asked to and I absolutely have to...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I joined just for the fun of it. I've been thinking about how majorly awesome it would be if you could create your own characters In smash bros brawl (or future smash bros game) and then i saw this..... i was all.... o__o the cosmic forces are answering my questions....
but yeah, wouldn't that be awesome? XD Ferron and i would kick soooooo much aahh......_. butt! XD i didnt say anything..! o:)
NoctusLynx commented…
Of course আপনি didn't Mmhm... বছরখানেক আগে
Rachel_Savaya commented…
XDD notta thiiiiiing! *innocent* বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Magnere said…
So I'm gonna use of my really old characters that I've redone like 4 times. I hope you like.

Competitor: Tank

Abnormalities: Tank has a large bone club on his tail and has a spiked shell on his back. Horns protrude from the sides of his head. Being a mutated ankylosaur based mobasaur, he stands on two legs and stands out in any crowd being 7ft 6in.

Skills: Tank is skilled at destroying things. He has a knack for locating weak points in structures and buildings, easily able to knock down single buildings with one blow. Though he is not very intelligent, he has great street smarts and relies heavily on his instincts.

Tank also has an incredible sense of balance for someone that large. His tail is mostly the reason for that. With his heavy tail counter-balancing him being so top heavy. He is very difficult to knock over.

Abilities: Tank is unnaturally strong and can pick up am immensely large amount of weight. One swipe of his hand can send an average mobian flying sky high. Tank also has the ability to manipulate the earth. Able to bend the earth almost as if it is an extension of his own will. Of course, he can't be too far away from the earth he is bending. He has greater control the closer the earth is. With the ability to create earthquakes, and sending boulders flying can seriously turn the tide in a fight.

Strength level: Tank is about a 16, being able to lift almost anything but the heaviest with ease. He can easily punch through solid steel as if it was tin foil. He is however able to earthbend more than he can carry by himself, about an 18.

Speed Level: Normally, Tank averages around a 3, about 10 mph. However, once Tank starts to run, he is almost unstoppable averaging now around a 9, about 60 mph. Similar to the X-Men's Juggernaut, he is very hard to stop once he gets moving. However, to get that fast takes quite a while.

Endurance level: Tank is kind of unusual, with his shell protecting his back. His back is averaging around a 19, while his chest averages a 16. His shell is perhaps one of the stronger materials that exist.

Reason for Entry: Tank is honestly just a big teddy-bear, and he is extremely protective of people. So he is trying to protect everyone he knows and loves.

Summary of Biography: Tank was a normal mobasaur a long time ago, he eventually died along the rest of the mobasaurs. Fast forward several million years and due to the shift of the tectonic plates, his fossil ended up directly beneath a Ring Grotto. Due to the massive amount of energy from the Power Rings, his fossil was reanimated and mutated to a more powerful form. His natural strength and his endurance were both boosted immensely by the energy. His earth manipulation abilities come from the earth that merged with his fossil during re-animation.

After coming back to life, he did the only thing he knew. Surviving. He wandered miles after miles searching for some food before stumbling onto a small village. The populace screamed in terror at seeing such a beast, and after being chased by the local military for several months. He stumbled upon a small child who was not scared of him. The 6 year old slowly convinced, with her parents help, that he was not a monster. He has slowly attempting to be re-integrated with society.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
TakTheFox commented…
EPICNESS. last thing to do is have him react to the intro বছরখানেক আগে
Rachel_Savaya commented…
._. scared......again.....for my character's safety.... he's an earthbender, just like Ferron!!! o0o commoness.... still scared though... *clings to Ferron* o~o বছরখানেক আগে
monkey
Okay, here goes... (Edit: Feral State)

Competitor: Noctus and Cadaveo

Abnormalities: He bears a mark on his left forearm. His eyed shine while in dark places.
Skills: Is highly skilled with a knife and a sword. Can climb structures so long as he can dig his claws into it.

Abilities: Can painfully heal himself, and, although not wise, can change what his weapon is. Can call on the powers of a god which Sanae believed in if he was capable to withstand being an output. (Will not say who is the god to avoid religious disputes or scholding.) He can also enter a "Feral" state. In this state, his mind becomes overwhelmed with primitive rage and blood- thirsty thoughts and sheer insanity overwhelm his mind. His body, however, can't withstand such an output of power, and so it breaks down slowly. If he's in this state for too long, his body with degenerate until it cannot function properly, and Noctus dies. He can only enter this form when he is angered beyond control, or when he is "cornered" as a last resort to survive. There are two ways out of the state: kill the cause or die trying.

Strength level: Fairly speaking, he should be rated at around an 9. He has the power of a god behind him, but his body wasn't meant to be such a powerful output. Had his body beenade to withstand the power, he would have easily been above 15, and that'd be dubuffing him. When Feral, he becomes a 14.

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH): He's very swift, being taught the ways of hunting with a knife. Probably around 10 in natural areas, and a 6 in unnatural areas. When Feral, he becomes an 16 in natural areas, but 8 in unnatural areas.

Endurance level: Okay... tough part... Noctus can heal himself due to his mind being linked with Sanae's spiritual mind. Thus, she can indirectly heal him. It would be wise not to do so during battle, given how painfully the healing is as it accelerates the cell cycle reasonably. So, during battle, he'd be around 10. When Feral, he can feel, but he can't feel pain, which should raise his endurance. However, because being Feral could also be the death of him as well, I'd have to put him at around a 13.

Lethalities: yes.

Reason for Entry: Noctus was told to try his best to win the tournament to save his new home planet. Garage and the others would go, but they promised to "catch up" later to try to help Noctus, even though they wouldn't be a part of the tournament. Garage had to deal with some peculiarity that seemed to be happening with Menae. Thus, Noctus was sent to the tournament alone, for now.

Summary of Biography: As a child, Noctus' birthland was invaded and pilliaged by the Malumtis empire, killing 98 of tye 100 lynx there. Stelux was another survivor, but remembered incorrectly that her name was Sanae. Noctus and Sanae fell in love with each other after having joined a small Militia group. The Militia were a unique genetically evolved species. This group fought off the Malumtis, but the Malumtis was relentless, and their technology continued to grow more advanced, and their numbers were multiplying. Noctus' new homeland was lost, and Noctus and his adoptive family sought out for a new home. The Miltia was later attacked again my the Malumtis again after Menae had found a new refugee called Cadaveo. They were taken in for testing of the new Mentapjage serum. The airship they were taken into later crashed, releasing a Type-M Conquering Machine. Sanae sacrificed herself to defeat the robot which had almost killed her nearly a year earlier. Noctus spiraled into depression and denial. Trying to have help Noctus, Cooro accidentally broke Noctus' knife. Cadaveo offered himself as a substitute once they reached Möbius academy. Noctus was informed that he was granted to privelage of having his mind bonded with Sanae's spiritual mind. Thus, a mark appeared on his left forearm, where Sanae manifested her abilities.

Not exactly short, but a summary of what would have crashed your computer. Maybe... And I know I have a bit of explaining to do...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rachel_Savaya commented…
finally. i thought i was going to be the only one with lethalities... বছরখানেক আগে
NoctusLynx commented…
Edit! বছরখানেক আগে
Huzzah for Noctusness
tongue
Yeah, this is a redesign I've been looking forward to. I'm glad to be able to finally present it. ^-^
Coolness. All we need is the people here to make their characters do something and we can actually get somewhere X{D
Well, maybe people were just dismayed by a fighting RPG as a forum.
There haveve been many others.
Where they popular?
mrowr....
o~o so far, i really havent seen many characters that Ferron would actually stand a chance against...-_- is he too weak...? I was a lil scared of making my characters over powered, but now i think he's TOO weak...

*getting very discouraged* maybe i shouldn't enter.... :(
NoctusLynx commented…
Resonine and Boxer... বছরখানেক আগে
He's perfectly fine. People enter all kinds of powerhouses, and characters without powers at all.
You can't say someone will not enter a weak character. As I would say, you can not say "never" or "always". Ever. There WILL be those one or two exceptions.
=/ I've yet to see (aside from MAYBE one of Tak's characters and possibly Noctus, NoctusLynx character) that Ferron would be able to take on...
say...if this is a tournament...won't the people who move on have to face one of these strong types no matter what?
like...say Ferron faced characters around his strength level for the whole thing...and then he and say...Tank made it to the finals...they'd have to fight then...and then Ferron would get his behind kicked... =/ then what?
NoctusLynx commented…
Oh, and regarding this, which I forgot to মতামত earlier, the যেভাবে খুশী happenings can help অথবা work against you. আপনি never know when the fight can turn towards your favor অথবা away from it. বছরখানেক আগে
Craiger doesn't have powers, he might be able to take him on.
>.> that's probably the character I was referring to of yours...
but again, what happens come the finals of the tournament?
That would be a spoiler. But during free time in the roleplay when you aren't fighting you can do other things and get upgrades.
.....upgrades? *perks*