Sonic অনুরাগী Characters Please read! (IMPORTANT)

freya-the-cat posted on Jan 20, 2010 at 05:04PM
The recolourists killed team Fraser! Yay.
Also I'm leaving this spot because you're all stupid little underaged bitches. And I don't care if you whine to the mods, because I've already reported this spot for copyright infringement.

AHAHAHAHA!

Now, I'm off to the mental hospital, again. Anti-paranoia medication. It's to stop me ripping off the heads of orange amy-roses.

Enjoy having your spot removed kthxbai.

Sonic অনুরাগী Characters 64 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 64

বছরখানেক আগে Dethklokrox90 said…
Im going with ya to the mental hospital!
বছরখানেক আগে freya-the-cat said…
laugh
lolol
বছরখানেক আগে zelda4559 said…
angry
IT'S LIKE YOUR BLAMING EVERY PERSON HERE. SOME DRAW SOME RECOLOR. DON'T BLAME THE PEPOLE WHO DRAW. I'M SICK OF THE FIGHTING.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে MISSLOVATOSTAR1 said…
OH NO YOU DIDN'T ! OH NO YOU DIDN'T !! I CAN'T BEILEVE THIS !! YOU REPORTED THIS CLUB !!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVEN'T EVEN FINIFSH MAKING MY OTHER CHARTERS YET !! AND U DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS , IT'S VERY WRONG , EVIL , AND JUST PLAN WRONG !! WHO DO U THINK U R ??? LAST TIME I LOOKED PPL CAN DO WAT THEY WANNA DO , CUZ ITS THIER LIFE NOT YOURS !!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 OH NO আপনি DIDN'T ! OH NO আপনি DIDN'T !! I CAN'T BEILEVE THIS !! আপনি REPORTED THIS CLUB !!!!!!!!!!!!! I
বছরখানেক আগে silvaria_fan23 said…
worried
wtf is wrong with u but i dont care about recolors but u cannot to this to the recloring fans...... freya i think i................................ agree srry recolring fans < : )
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে NickleBackFan said…
So with you MISSLOVATOSAR1! Silvaria_fan23, sorry for saying this but you're being a hypocrite.
angry
GIRL I'M SO MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BROKE A VASE !!!
angry
MISSLOVATOSTAR1. I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE(not really).
angry
I MIGHT !!!
angry
just kidding ,BUT I'M STILL MAD !!
বছরখানেক আগে L4D_L4D2Fanatic said…
monkey
I was once at the mental hospital....After I was bitten
বছরখানেক আগে soniconpudaisy said…
hmmm
look freya don,t blame this on everbody just because you lost the war
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে seuris said…
wink
C'mon misslovatostar1... Don't be mad ^^
That can't be destroy the world, is it? :3
But I don't know what is so wrong with recolors, but I'm not do recolors. And recolors are nonsense, for me :D
angry
DON'T BE MAD ???????????????? THIS CLUB WAS REPORTED !!!! THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAV CLUBS !!!!! and know its goning away !!
hmmm
Okeyh... Okeyh.... easy... ^^
Hey, I say you can do recolors if you want ^^
Why people can do recolors? I don't know...
Yeah... but maybe your right mixxlovatostar1... :/
hmmm
mmmhmmmmmmmmm
smile
Is this have to be war!? I hate war... :(
So... everyone... dont fight or speak naughty...
Can we all be friends and forgive this? :)
I hope so...
hmmm
srry seuris i'm just so angery !! i don't like war either .
I hate war. There is always one at school
mines to !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sigh can there ever be peace
There will be peace when the infected take over
smile
Who said I lost the war? I'm winning now!
There can be peace when the club is gone. It's this club that caused this mess.
Now there will be no where to put fan charaters
hmmm
how did you win it your the one that said you was going to leave this club
hmmm
yea wat soniconpudasiy said i thought u were leaving freay ?
hmmm
go on leave nobody want you here and i hope you never come back EVER because you all way have to get med at somebody about there recolors well said what you want because i,m never going to stop you got that you can,t tell me what to put or not to put on here i just do this for fun
বছরখানেক আগে frylock243 said…
To Zeldafan's most recent comment on this: This is not the only sonic fan character spot on Fanpop or the internet. There's the My sonic Fancharacter spot, and there are tons of fancharacter groups on DA. I'm sure there are also websites dedicated to sonic fan characters or just fancharacters in general.
 To Zeldafan's most সাম্প্রতিক মতামত on this: This is not the only sonic অনুরাগী character spot on ফ্যানপপ অথবা
Soniconpudaisy it wasn't really nice to say that no one wants her here. Yea I agree that pepole should do what they want, but still I'm So freakin tired of hearing that. Maybe she was being mean to recoloers and it's true I HATE cussing. You don't know what it's like to feel that way. IF YOU GET MAD AT ME. I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT IT. THIS SHOULD JUST STOP!!! >:(. I can't take this I'm not on any side. I never was on any side. One more thing. You shouldn't reported the club. I do agree on that and you could of tried to be nice. I'm trying to be on both sides. It's not working too well
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
sick
Ok , ok , ok ! I guess i kinda agree with zedal . i just want happiness again !!!!!!!!! things need to CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!
crying
why are you on her side for she been mad to me every seen i came here and now you are saiding that i need to said sorry to her NOT GOING TO HAPPEN you don,t know how i feel so BACK OFF i don,t care what you said i all way hate her this is how i live you don,t know how i live so i don,t need no bed talk from you and if you are sick of this fighting then don,t get in it i know this comment is lot and bed but i don,t care i,m so med right now i just feel like hited something\/.\/
বছরখানেক আগে silvaze9 said…
smirk
i say "fuck recolors"
angry
OH GET MAD AT ME!!! I WASN'T THE ONE THAT SAID BAD THINGS AT RECOLORS. WHO SAID I WAS ON ANY SIDE. CAN'T I JUST DRAW AND NOT BE HATED. AND NO I NEVER SAID YOU HAD TO SAY SORRY. I'M SORRY FOR STATING MY OPINON. THIS CLUB WOULD NEED A LOT OF HATERS TO DELET IT. I JUST SAID IT WASN'T NICE. sigh just try going to my crappy school in the carppest state in history.
sad
look i know i getting a little med at you right now and i got school to you don,t want to know how my school is my school is 10 time harder then your school and i can,t do some of the work i get you don,t know how hard it is to be 17 years old and if everybody at school keep massing you just fight them or just talk back at them
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে NickleBackFan said…
angelic
Hey guys let's just clam down ok? There's no need for friends to fight friends. ^-^'
sad
hey zelda4559 i,m sorry for what i said to you can you please forgave me
IM A ZOMBIE IS NO ONE LISTENING!
to soniconpudaisy. I got a little carryied away too. It's ok
sigh
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
surprise
what do we do now
hmmm
I know! maybe we just say sorry, for everyone, for this and forgive those thinks! Frey-the-cat... You don't have to leave there, if you dont want, because people have their of options and I dont understand, why recolors are wrong? I think those are just funny! Hope you all understand this... War is most stypid ever! and I quess you dont really want real war! ^-^'
hmmm
i agree with seuris ,i'm tried of this war . thier are more important things going on in life today , and here we are fighting about re-colcors , it just dosn't make any sence at all . and i'll guess i'll have to keep saying this , " No one owns anyone on here " , its ppl life let them live it .
I'm tierd of fights
angelic
me to we can do anything on this club
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
thats right
wink
Cool guys! :3 That is good to know! :D
laugh
You do realise I'm still here loling at your comments, right? I may have left the club (check the fanlist if you don't believe me!) But that doesn't stop me from coming to this spot.

Have a nice day.

Also, L4D_L4D2FANATIC, we can listen to text now? I'm reading your text, but I can't hear you. You'd probably have to shout pretty hard for me to hear, since I live in the United Kingdom!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
surprise
so you trick everybody that you was leaving but really you not
hmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmm
just adding more fule to the fier , thats all i can say for now