Stormclan If They Were Human

TeamPeeta649 posted on May 13, 2017 at 05:28PM
Something I thought would be interesting would be for us to share what we imagine our characters would look like if they were humans!
You can post a picture of a celebrity, someone you know, an animated character, or a drawing to show everyone exactly what they look like or just a general idea. You can always write out a description of their human form if no picture truly captures your idea. Have fun!
Even add some human personality traits if you like.

You don't need to use a guide by any means, but I figured it'd be a simple little structure that could help some.
Character:
Feline Description:
Human Description:
Image:
last edited on May 13, 2017 at 07:20PM

Stormclan 37 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Character: Blackpelt
Feline Description: Large black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes.
Human Description: Human Blackpelt would be just as much of a catch as his rp self. Tall (likely about 6'3"-6'4"), broad, muscular. He would have a smile to die for. The only thing inaccurate about this picture is that Blackpelt would have black hair.
On an average day you'd probably see him wearing sporty or casual clothing (work out clothing or a nice t-shirt and some jeans), just like the photo. He's the hot dad next door type!
Image: Henry Cavill. C'mon, do I need to explain? XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character:[/b] Blackpelt [b]Feline Description:[/b] Large black tom with two tan stripes running
Character: Featherwing
Feline Description: Light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat}
Human Description: Just like in his feline form, Featherwing would have a good amount of muscle, but still be rather sleek and slender. This black and white photo serves him well, because I imagine Featherwing having extremely light, almost greyish white hair (silver fox haha). Moderate height, maybe 5'11" or 6' even. Still having his icy blue eyes.
I think his style would be mainly tame, but still trendy. Maybe a solid color t-shirt with a nice pair of pants and cool sneakers.
Image: I'm actually not sure if this is even a character from anything (I found it on Pinterest), but it fits Featherwing well. Only thing I'd say is exclude the nail polish and probably the earrings haha
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character:[/b] Featherwing [b]Feline Description:[/b] Light grey tom with white stripes, a long f
Character: Frecklenose
Feline Description: Orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose and brown eyes
Human Description: I chose this picture because it's incredibly accurate to how I picture Frecklenose's human form: long black hair parted down the center, slender everywhere except in her hips. She'd probably be close to 5'7"-5'8" in height, long legs.
I definitely feel like she'd be the type to wear all black under a solid color jacket covered in zippers and buckles and matching knee high boots haha. Edgy and trendy: fits her showy personality.
Image: Madison Beer
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character:[/b] Frecklenose [b]Feline Description:[/b] কমলা tortoiseshell she-cat with a black f
Character: Sweetbriar
Feline Description: White she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes.
Human Description: Sweet's human form would essentially be just like the picture. Curvy (large hips and chest), amber eyes like in her description, long wavy brown hair which she'd always keep in a high ponytail with a curl hanging down to frame each side of her face. She'd likely be around 5'5", so relatively short. Adorable, really haha ^^
She'd dress very casual, but still feminine and pretty. Maxi skirts and crop tops or tank tops -- that kind of look. Typically in bright colors, a lot of white.
Image: Plus size model Ashley Graham. I adore her to pieces and I really imagine Sweetbriar looking just like her. You can find thousands of other pictures of Ashley all over the internet.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character:[/b] Sweetbriar [b]Feline Description:[/b] White she-cat with brown spots and amber eye
KatieK102 commented…
Gahhh, Ashley Graham is so gorgeous!! বছরখানেক আগে
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I know! I imagine Sweetbriar to be just as beautiful. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
Character: Thorntail

Feline Description: handsome, golden-brown tabby tom with green eyes, and a torn ear

Human Description: Thorntail would be a tall, muscular dude who looks like he spends his days at a gym. Specifically he's about 6"1. He has messy, dirty blond hair and dark green eyes, and he's either smirking or scowling; there really isn't an in-between.

He wouldn't put a whole lot of thought into his attire. He'd wear sweatpants and a T-shirt/no shirt most of the time because that's just what's comfortable. Also, he's kinda cocky so he would probably lean towards tighter clothing if only to tease Blackpelt.

Image: Physically I've always pictured him as Dean Winchester. Not only because of his build and facial features but Dean's scowl is literally Thorn's scowl, haha.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character:[/b] Thorntail [b]Feline Description:[/b] handsome, golden-brown tabby tom with green
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I 100% support the Dean Winchester look! Haha বছরখানেক আগে
Character: Mistybreeze

Feline Description: Slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes

Human Description: First and foremost, Mistybreeze would have a bangin' body. She'd be slender and tall (roughly 5"8 or 5"10); not extremely curvy, but she would definitely be filled out; legs for days. She would have long, wavy dark brown hair and would typically wear it down or in a ponytail.

Her style is hard to pinpoint. She's one of those people who could make almost anything look good so she likes to switch it up whenever she gets bored.

Image: Selena Gomez! There is something very effortlessly pretty about Selena, and I think she's a celebrity who does switch up her style and somehow it always looks good. Selena gives off that fun, flirty vibe that Misty really encompasses, especially before her retirement.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character:[/b] Mistybreeze [b]Feline Description:[/b] Slender gray tabby she-cat with one white
Character: Falconstar

Feline Description: Handsome black tom with dark gray paws and forest green eyes.

Human Description: Human Falconstar would be muscular, but not overly so. He's one of those guys who would rather swim and run than lift weights, so he would be lean and toned; arms and abs. He would have jet black hair and dark green eyes.
He would be pretty versatile, in terms of attire. I picture him as being a higher-rank (maybe even CEO?) member of a company, so that would require him to dress professionally sometimes. But his go-to look would be more casual; cargo shorts or some nice jeans, and a clean T-shirt or a button up shirt. He absolutely hates hot weather and heats easily, so anything he wears would be light and airy.
He goes running/swimming a lot, so workout clothes also make it into his closet.

Fun fact: he has a tattoo of a falcon! Because of his professional work environment, it's on his chest so that he can easily cover it up, but it's pretty wicked so he doesn't mind showing it off while working out or something.

Image: Gray, from Fairy Tail. Gray has actually inspired a lot of Falconstar's character, most notably his hatred for hot weather xD Gray is actually pretty identical to how I picture Falconstar; they even have tattoos on the same place! The only major difference would be the eyes.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character:[/b] Falconstar [b]Feline Description:[/b] Handsome black tom with dark gray paws and
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I প্রণয় Gray!! He's my absolute পছন্দ from Fairy Tail, so now I like Falconstar even আরো haha বছরখানেক আগে
KatieK102 commented…
He's my পছন্দ too! :) I'm not usually attracted to জীবন্ত guys, but Gray is one of the exceptions... Sweet's a lucky girl. বছরখানেক আগে
TeamPeeta649 commented…
For sure. If only human Falconstar was as obsessive about taking his clothes off as Gray XD She'd be really lucky then haha বছরখানেক আগে
Character: Redshadow
Feline Description: Massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes
Human Description: Just like in his feline description, human Redshadow would be a large person overall. He'd stand about 6'7"-6'8" and be just as muscular as in the photo. He'd be the type to get all his strength from going to a UFC gym, lifting weights or running. His human eyes would likely be more so grey-lavender instead of the bright lavender of his feline eyes. Hair would match because in the left photo it looks like there's a brown-reddish tint to it.
Unless he had to dress up, he'd always be wearing something casual, something he could work out in. There'd be a tattoo on his left shoulder and bicep like in the photo, but it'd be one he was made it get when he was a part of Taevy's group: the group's symbol and something added to it to symbolize his rank. Even though he'd wear workout clothes to keep him cool, it'd be long or half sleeve athletic shirts so his tattoo would be invisible.
Image: Jesse Metcalfe. The only difference between Redshadow and the photos would be the glasses: Redshadow wouldn't wear glasses.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character:[/b] Redshadow [b]Feline Description:[/b] Massive reddish brown tabby tom with black st
KatieK102 commented…
Oohhh, good choice! I could totally see him as Redshadow :) বছরখানেক আগে
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I thought he was perfect. This huge buff guy, but not grossly so. বছরখানেক আগে

Character: Berryfrost

Feline Description: Ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder

Human Description: As a human, Berryfrost would retain most of her feline features. She would have shoulder-length blonde hair, with pretty green eyes and rosy cheeks. She would be roughly 5"5 or 5"6, so average height. For the most part she would be bubbly and bright, although she shrinks back a bit when flirted with, because she doesn't know how anyone could possibly find her attractive; not with the ugly, bulging scar on her shoulder.
Berryfrost's attire revolves around her scar, and just how self-conscious she feels that day. Some days she can give herself a pep talk and feel good in a strapless sundress, but most days she wears an airy, long-sleeved shirt or a T-shirt. She's definitely a summery girl, so she prefers a cute pair of shorts rather than jeans. Dresses are also thrown into the mix, usually with a cardigan, depending on how much of her scar is viable.
Her favorite brand is Pink by Victoria's Secret, so she's usually decked out in that xD

Image: I chose Emily VanCamp because she has that same cute face and bright aura that Berryfrost would have. Her green eyes also pop, which I love. Concerning her hair, it's almost perfect, except it would be just a tad shorter. Berryfrost might also have some freckles, but aside from that, a perfectly clear complexion. Emily is absolutely adorable, IMO, and so is Berryfrost :)
 [b]Character:[/b] Berryfrost [b]Feline Description:[/b] Ginger she-cat with white nose and prett
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I প্রণয় her human form! She's adorable! বছরখানেক আগে
KatieK102 commented…
I knoww, her smile is so cute! বছরখানেক আগে
Character: Scorchgaze
Feline Description: Large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Human Description: Scorchgaze is obviously older, so he's definitely a salt and pepper gentleman, but still extremely handsome. Because of his StarClan strength and how hard he exercises, Scorchgaze will be muscular even in death (XD). He'd be fairly tall, probably 6'5", and very broad.
His hair and beard would be kept well groomed and short; his glasses would always be spotless. Honestly, he'd be the type to wear a crisp white button up shirt with the sleeves folded up to mid-forearm, black suit pants and shining black dress shoes every single day. He'd likely wear a small black tie now and then too. So his dress is very proper and professional, but his personality is more relaxed and dad like (haha).
If anyone else has even seen Junjou Romantica, think of Usagi-san. That's also how Scorchgaze could look: especially since their wardrobe has the same elements.
Image: Mark Ray. I think he's a male model (yet AGAIN I got the picture from Pinterest haha). Just change the eyes to be more golden and this is exactly what Human Scorchgaze would look like, glasses and all.
 [b]Character:[/b] Scorchgaze [b]Feline Description:[/b] Large, muscular কমলা tabby tom with amber
KatieK102 commented…
Ohhh, great model! I have to say, I could see him as a slightly older-looking Robert Downey Jr! বছরখানেক আগে
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I actually thought of using Robert Downey Jr for Scorchgaze, because I'm a really big RDJr fan. But I wanted someone a little আরো square in the face. বছরখানেক আগে
Character: Wrenflight
Feline Description: Dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Human Description: Human Wrenflight would be pretty broad, but not insanely muscular: just some toned biceps and a strong back. His hair and face match this picture of Pratt perfectly. He'd come in at approximately 6'2", so average height.
His attire would be simple and easy to work in. A pair of lightweight work pants, Red Wing boots, and a thin athletic workout shirt. Wren is a simple cat and his human form would be the same. His face is rather soft, which is exactly how Wren is, but his personality and his muscles let you know he isn't weak.
Image: Chris Pratt <3
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character:[/b] Wrenflight [b]Feline Description:[/b] Dark brown tom with a golden chest and under
KatieK102 commented…
OH MY GOSH I JUST SAW THIS BUT YES. CHRIS PRATT IS A PRECIOUS কুকুরছানা DOG AND I JUST-UGHHH, YES! I SUPPORT THIS! বছরখানেক আগে
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I KNOW! I প্রণয় him so much! I প্রণয় him in everything​ and I think his look is beyond perfect for Wren! বছরখানেক আগে
Character: Treetail
Feline Description: Brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes
Human Description: Treetail's signature is his height due to his long legs, so I wanted that to translate into his human form as well. His lengthy legs and torso bring him in at about 6'7". He's not the tallest in the clan, but the fact that he isn't so much bulky as he is slender makes his height really stand out. Of course he's still muscular: her works his biceps to perfection and has a six pack that he loves showing off.
He wears his hair shaved on the sides and short on the top (just like in the photo). He likes a clean shave, only sometimes allowing stubble to show on his face.
He'd wear either jeans or dark cargo pants and a usually black T-shirt which would hug his biceps and be easy to pull up so he could show off his solid stomach and his V shape. He'd really only like showing off for Flintstripe, but if others tried claiming they had better muscle definition the shirt would come off in no time haha.
Image: It's Ryan Reynolds baby!! This photo just depicts Treetail perfectly because of the way Ryan looks and how relaxed he seems.
 [b]Character:[/b] Treetail [b]Feline Description:[/b] Brown tom with large black stripes, long legs
বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire7777 said…
I just wanted to note that everyone characters are so freaking tall lol being 5' 2" myself I'm insulted no one wants they're characters to be cute and short
Hey I made Sweetbriar short! XD 5'5" is pretty short. I'm only 5'4"
That's like average XD but nah I'm just teasing lol. Thinking of doing this for some of my characters in a bit
I definitely don't feel average height lol XD
Definitely do Sheepfluff!!
I'm leaning towards her being Jennifer Aniston a little older like 40 but still looks damn fine lol
YES!!
I actually really want to see Rainpaw from you, Blue! But I agree, you should def do Sheepfluff soon! I'm torn between who do to next: Duskstorm, Ivyfrost or Shiverpaw....
Shiverpaw!! I'm super interested to see Shiverpaw! Well I wanna see Duskstorm too! And Ivyfrost XD hard decisions haha
Ughhhh the more I think about it, the more I realize that Selena Gomez fits SHIVER instead of MISTY! So do I go back and find someone else for Misty, or find someone else for Shiver??? xD AHHH hard decisions indeed!
I think Selena is really good for Misty. Maybe find someone else who's similar for Shiverpaw
Character: Sheepfluff
Feline Description: Slender she-cat with very fluffy white fur and big brown eyes
Human Description: Agewise she'd probably be in her late 30s early 40s and she'd have a pretty face but some signs of aging. Slim even with her age about average height at around 5'6. Her dress would be simple but flattering well fitting but nothing over the top. She'd be like the young sweet mom to everyone.
Image: Jennifer Aniston! She's pretty but not over the top like Sheepfluffand only gets better with age.
 Character: Sheepfluff Feline Description: Slender she-cat with very fluffy white পশম and big brown e
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Perfect for Sheep! বছরখানেক আগে
Character: Rainpaw
Feline Description: White she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes
Human Description: The beauty queen herself needs a beauty queen look. Blonder than blonde hair curly and thick with big blue eyes like her cat description. She would be a bit taller because of her brother's gene but not super tall at 5'6.
She wouldn't be caught dead in anything less than fabulous with her wardrobe. (Bought by daddy Featherwing of course) She wears designer anything and is very stylish and always looks amazing. Big jewels and fine fabrics and furs she always stays on trend.
Image: I choose Julianne Hough from her younger days to reflect Rainpaw's age and because of her hair and eyes and her beauty queen look
 Character: Rainpaw Feline Description: White she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, blac
KatieK102 commented…
Juliana Hough is a goddess O.o বছরখানেক আগে
KatieK102 commented…
Perfect look for Rainpaw!!! বছরখানেক আগে
Character: Hushpool
Feline Description: Muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Human Description: Hushpool would stand about 5'6", so somewhat short. She'd obviously be toned and clearly strong, not to be messed with. Her hair would be a shoulder length wavey blonde/brown bob. Rarely would she ever wear makeup, but when she did it be very natural (like in the picture).
She's a pretty casual cat, so her clothing would represent that: basic solid colors. Tank tops and shorts to keep herself cool because she hates being too hot and also to show off her muscles. Her style is very beachy/biker chick casual.
Image: Fergie. She's a little older, but still gorgeous, which is fitting because in reality Hushpool is the oldest she-cat in the clan. Fergie's face and hair are spot on. The body is very close, but would need more muscle. Larger arms, legs and at least a four pack haha.
 [b]Character:[/b] Hushpool [b]Feline Description:[/b] Muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paw
Character: Duskstorm

Feline Description: Large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes

Human Description: SURFER DUDE. I cannot stress this enough, I literally created Duskstorm because I wanted a blond-haired, blue-eyed, chilled, surfer-dude kinda cat. Obviously he's evolved a bit and he has a darker side, but appearance-wise he hasn't changed. He'd be about 6"3, tousled blond hair with bright blue eyes, and a chest chiseled by the gods.
Dress wise, it's super casual. Shorts and a flexible t-shirt, or jogging pants and a t-shirt/no shirt (probably the latter tbh).

Image: CHRIS. HEMSWORTH. I've struggled to find humans to match my other cats, but Duskstorm has ALWAYS been Chris Hemsworth in my mind. This picture doesn't really showcase his features that great, but it's but his body is a perfect comparison. Plus he was holding a surfboard so how could I not use it? :)
 Character: Duskstorm Feline Description: Large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, under
Bluefire7777 commented…
This is perfect বছরখানেক আগে
TeamPeeta649 commented…
প্রণয় it! বছরখানেক আগে
Character: Mousepaw

Feline Description: Brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes

Human Description: She would be rather short, around 5"2-5"4. And unlike all you other shorties, she wouldn't be exceptionally curvy or busty xD Physically she can't really compete, and that's partially her fault because she never focused on improving her body or building muscle. She has some natural curves, but she's more embarrassed over them than anything.
She would have thick, chin-length auburn/light brown hair and deep hazel eyes. I don't think she would need glasses, but she would probably wear them anyways to further enhance her own neediness xD

As for her closet: Even if she isn't vain, she also isn't a slouch. She would wear nice blouses and skirts, polished Mary Jane heels and of course, the previously mentioned glasses. She's a bit of an unintentional librarian xD

Image: Think of a human Velma Dinkley, I'm dead serious.
She's the base for Mousepaw's personally and human appearance.
 [b]Character:[/b] Mousepaw [b]Feline Description:[/b] Brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dap
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Aye yo I only have one character that's like that and that's Sweet XD It's what makes her character so great because her appearance doesn't reflect her personality at all. But I think Mousepaw is that perfect kind of average but also exuberant kind of character বছরখানেক আগে
Character: Bloodmoon

Feline Description: Dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes

Human Description: She'd probably be about 5'5", so not very tall but not very short. She'd take a lot after her mother Hushpool: being strong and toned but not quite as muscular as her mother. Her dark brown hair would always be long and usually kept in a high ponytail to keep it out of her face while working out. Same as her mother, she'd hardly ever wear makeup and when she did it'd be just to enhance her natural features.
For her clothing it'd either be sporty or casual but still clean and professional looking. She'd want to be presentable yet comfortable. So if a black shirt and thick leggings with nice sneakers would do the trick that's what she'd wear.

Image: Bella Hadid. I thought she had the perfect look to reflect the dual sides of Bloodpaw, the sweetness and the fierceness.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character:[/b] Bloodmoon [b]Feline Description:[/b] Dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and mu
KatieK102 commented…
SEE! Poor Mousepaw can't compete! xDxD বছরখানেক আগে
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I couldn't find a picture of her that didn't have makeup অথবা wasn't photoshopped! I tried DX বছরখানেক আগে
Character: Creedstorm
Feline Description: Dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes
Human Description: Creedstorm would be a bit of a taller woman, probably about 5'8". Her brown hair would always be cut in a bob, never growing longer than down to her collar bone. She'd always be in business attire: pant suits, pencil skirts and nice blouses. Even in her personal time she'd still be in business casual. Her figure would be lean, but feminine. Similar to Frecklenose, but not as wide in the hips.
Image: Rochelle Aytes
 [b]Character:[/b] Creedstorm [b]Feline Description:[/b] Dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes
Character: Ambershade

Feline Description: Golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes

Human Description: Amber is just a little bit above 5'6. She's always got a healthy tan glow around her, with long blondeee hair and bright green eyes. She has a sweetheart-shaped face and high cheekbones. There's something very Barbie doll about her! I think she also resembles Berryfrost a good bit too, given that they're half-sisters. You can definitely see the relation when they're side by side.

As for her attire, Barbie doll is still a good example lol. She dresses very girly and pretty and dainty. Her closet consists of a lot of short skirts and sundresses and cute t-shirts, all spring and summer colors! I like to think that when she became a mentor she definitely encompasses girl boss energy and would absolutely rock a hot pink pantsuit... and glasses just because she would think they look smart and fun lol.
The big difference between her style and Berry's style is that whereas Berry dresses more conservative thanks to her scar, Amber is allllll about showing off her slender figure.... she's gotta get a boyfriend (or girlfriend? ;)) somehow!

Image: ELLE WOODS. I have claimed this from the very beginning! I actually took a lot of inspo from Elle as I was developing Amber's character. She's got that hopeless romantic side of her but she's also very sassy and flirty and not afraid to speak her mind. The vibes just match.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character:[/b] Ambershade [b]Feline Description:[/b] Golden tabby she-cat with white on her muz
Character: Darkmist
FelineDescription: white and black tom with gold eyes
Human Description: He would be 5'8" and somewhat muscular, but more lean muscle rather than bulk. He stays in shape by taking his kids out camping, on trips to the pool or simply on walks, but you know he's constantly covered in scrapes and bruises from hurting himself.
His style is definitely casual, but a little bit dressed up: plain t-shirts, sweaters and clean jeans. Sometimes he also wears glasses in the Clark Kent style.He always has his hair styled back except for when he's relaxed at home, then it's hanging all over his forehead.
Image: Paul Rudd. He's got the down to earth, dad vibe that Darkmist gives.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character[/b]: Darkmist [b]FelineDescription[/b]: white and black tom with স্বর্ণ eyes [b]Human De
Character: Pantherleap
Feline Description: grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
HumanDescription: Pantherleap would be around 5'6" with a build identical to her mother's, full of muscle but not bulky.
The photo is pretty much exactly how Panther looks. Her hair would always be up and mostly out of her way. Her outfits are casual and dark. Tank tops being the go to so that she could flex her biceps for all the cute girls. She wouldn't be caught dead in light colors or dresses. She most definitely has tattoos and just like in the photo she'd start with a sleeve so she could show it off.
Image: I'm not sure who this picture is of.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character[/b]: Pantherleap [b]Feline Description[/b]: grey, white and tan calico she-cat with haz
Character: Sunflowernose
Feline Description: orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
HumanDescription: Sunflower would be very petite in her human form: only 5'4" and a slim. This picture represents her well because her hair would be medium length and light brown, bordering on blonde, and she would always be smiling.
Her style is summery, sometimes leaning towards cottagecore with flowing flowery dresses. Not that she needs makeup, but she loves to wear it. Blush and bronzer to bring out her natural, sun-kissed beauty and she loves a soft pink lip.
Image: Again, not sure who this model is.
 [b]Character[/b]: Sunflowernose [b]Feline Description[/b]: কমলা tortoiseshell she-cat and a white
Character: Dewspots
Feline Description: pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
HumanDescription: Dew would only be 5'2" with a little bit of a fuller figure, inspired by her feline life as a kittypet. Her hair is pale blonde and long, always hanging freely down her shoulders and back, and her eyes are also a pale shade of blue.
Her style is colorful dresses that are loosely fitted because I feel like she'd always be dancing around to music so she needs the mobility. Her make up, when she wears it, matches this photo exactly: soft blends and colors in tones of oranges and pinks.
Image: Amanda Seyfried
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character[/b]: Dewspots [b]Feline Description[/b]: pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes [b]Hum
Character: Badgerpaw
Feline Description: grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
HumanDescription: Badger gives off a completely intimidating vibe at first look. He's 6'8" and packed with muscles. His hair is long and dark, usually he keeps it up in a bun so it's not in his way while working out.
His style is extremely casual because he always wants to be ready for a spontaneous workout session. He does like going shirtless so that we can show off all his tattoos, especially since he has matching ones with his siblings.
Image: Jason Momoa
 [b]Character[/b]: Badgerpaw [b]Feline Description[/b]: grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel
Character: Blacksun
Feline Description: orange tom with black legs and green eyes
HumanDescription: Considering both his parents have orange fur in their feline forms, I thought he'd be a perfect pick to be a red head. Blacksun is 6'1" and has a swimmer's body type of build: wide in the shoulders and more slender at the waist. His hair and facial hair are exactly like this photo.
His style is also identical to the photo. Business casual style to match his role as the man of his family.
Image: Not sure who this is, but if anyone knows I would very much so be interested O.O
 [b]Character[/b]: Blacksun [b]Feline Description[/b]: কমলা tom with black legs and green eyes [b]
Character: Cloudpaw

Feline Description: Fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes

Human Description: Cloud isn't too tall or short at 5"5, with light blonde hair and some baby blues. She's got a sweet sort of smirky smile. She's deceptively cute as Sunflowernose has called out before, which Cloud definitely uses to her advantage; most cats wouldn't expect her to be scheming or to catch her glaring daggers.

Although Cloud later learns to use her cute apperence to her advantage, there are definitely times when she resents it. She wishes she could pull off a sexier, moodier vibe. Because of that her style is a bit conflicting; some days she embrases it and wears the cute shorts and sundresses, and other days she wears the band t-shirts and tight jeans.

Image: Lili Reinhart! She matches Human Cloud perfectly. She's adorable and has such a sweet face but she's very good at protraying characters that have a dark side, which sums Cloud pretty well up.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Character:[/b] Cloudpaw [b]Feline Description:[/b] Fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes