StichxAngel4eva posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 07:04PM
Stormstar wishes for no advertisement.

last edited on Jan 09, 2010 at 07:14PM

Stormclan 180 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 180

বছরখানেক আগে StichxAngel4eva said…
My name is always Spottedshadow and if I'm leader it's always the name of the clan and star. example: SnowClan-Snowstar
বছরখানেক আগে Pennypatch321 said…
big smile
and there's also BlazeClan! the leader is Brightstar (me)
বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire7777 said…
big smile
Cool I joined all of them except BlazeClan i'll join that to!
big smile
That's cool! I'll join BlazeClan too!
বছরখানেক আগে Moonstorm100 said…
angry
u no wat! im really getting tired a and anoyed because people keep placin there advertizments on this sight! Stormclan is not an advertizing sight! if u hav clans then advertize them somewhere else! the next cat to put an advertizment on Stormclan will be cleaning out ALL the bedding for a moon and helping Rainfire and Lilypaw with the mouse blie!!!!!!!!
angelic
Chill stormstar we didnt know no one put put ants in ur pelt im sure we will stop.
বছরখানেক আগে Mistyflower said…
yeah! but if u want to post advertizements then go to the Random spot. They accept everything.
lol yeah, random spots should accept just about anything!
angry
fine do that! But stop puttin advertizments n my clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that goes for everyone that made there own clan that one day might get abandon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sick
I promise I will never put another advertisement in StormClan again. You can punish me if you want.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hmmm......for admitting ur mistakes ur off the hook Spottedshadow....but put another advertizment on thiz clan n ur exiled! That goes for everone!
Thank you, and I promise I won't.
angelic
very good *nods approvingly*
meh
Well... that sounds a little harsh but ur leader
oh, come ON, Bluefire! She doesn't want all these advertsements clogging up her Clan! This Clan is NOT for ppl to dump all of these advertisements about their Clans and clubs!
angry
from now on all the clans that r advertized on this sight, i will not be apart of!!!!!!! if u take ur clan off this sight then i will rejoin! but until then i am no longer a member of the advertized clans on this sight!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Foxkit8888 said…
angry
wow ur mad chill
angry
u need to chill Sormstar u may b leader but ur..... ugg ur so diffacult and if u think we r all so useless then I might just leave and join Darkshade and Nightstar! *runs off and jumps through the bushes and bolts out of sight*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angry
*bristles fur and hisses at Bluefire* fine b like that u no good peice of fox-dung!!!!!! i cant belive that u stand here b4 me n insult ur leader! u hav no respect Bluefire! Most rogues r fine but i should never hav allowed a rogue like U n2 my clan!!!!!!!!!!*stalks back to leaders den, with fur bristling and ears down agrily*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে segafan said…
blush
*walks up in leader's den* Err... Stormstar?
GO AWAY WAVESTORM! I AM N NO MOOD TO TALK TO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!*swishes tail dismisivly*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..............i just got some poppy seeds from Lilypaw and i feel much calmer now!
বছরখানেক আগে Tigerslily said…
smile
see!!!
big smile
woo hoo! :D
বছরখানেক আগে Foxkit8888 said…
big smile
ahhhhh about time! :D
yes!
angelic
I've gotten rid of the advertisement.
বছরখানেক আগে orkneymatrix said…
big smile
I won't stick any advertisements on this spot...:)
hmmm
okay we stopped i wonder if she likes it now
yes i do like it! thnxs Spottedshadow for erasing the ocean of advertizments! but no one else is to post anmore n thats final! n Bluefire if u speak against me again then u'll be crowfood!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*licks chest fur*
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­I
hi? what's with the long hi?? are you hyper? did Lilypaw or Rainfur give you something? *looks around for one of the two*
surprise
You don't know Spuceleaf?!?
laugh
lolz! Wavestorms just tryin to make her coment longer! but she couldnt think of anything to say! lolz!
oh, I thought it was something else.
বছরখানেক আগে Tigerslily said…
smile
Hey didn't give her anything *flicks tail at med. den* but i don't know about Rainfire but i don't know any herb that could make anyone that hyper if i did i wouldn't tell Foxpaw *act's hyper then sits down and licks back*
laugh
lol Lilypaw!
smirk
i think thats a pretty good idea and stormstar u couldn't and can try but u'd have to catch me first!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
yeah
*licks paw* i dont feel like it....i'll get the apprentaces to do it later *yawns*
hmmm
to do what
hmmm
Stormstar what's wrong?
hmmm
What I still dont get it what?
mischievous
*at Stormstar* oh ok *at Spottedshadow* what were you thinking? *to Lilypaw* ok, well, when you do find an herb that makes someone hyper, let me know!! hehehe. lol. *to myself* hmmm... what am i gonna do today?
smile
Well Lilypaw I remember this as a loner and being like the healer between me and my brother insteed of using poppy seeds to calm stormstar down use thyme to calm her nerves
zzz
I need no herb that u suggest Bluefire! I'll only except herbs from Rainfire or Lilypaw!
sunny
Sorry its for Lilypaw and Rainfire to know not u and i was only giving a suggestion im not trying to posien u! Jeazz its when in leaf bare u can use it when u run out of poppy seeds but ask Rainfire frist before u use it for that reason cause im not intirely sure. Cause I used it for Darkshade when he'd get all nervous and mad it helped.
sick
*Mistyflower gazes straight ahead with glazed blue eyes*
বছরখানেক আগে iluvtony96 said…
heyhey, why is everyone always fighting! theres no need, if you follow our leaders experienced rule then she wont need to get angry. sorry i havent been on, i have been busy but i got a new computer so ill be on ocdishly.