Stormclan StarClan Alligances Forum!!!!!!!!!

Moonstorm100 posted on Jul 05, 2010 at 04:33PM
Here all the past StormClan cats that have now joined StarClan:

Past Medicane Cats: Rainfire{Buble_babe}-Orange she-cat with a golden-brown outline, white pads, white underbelly, and white nose, and golden eyes, Lilyfall{Tigerslily}, Greenpetal{Featherpaw4}

Past Warriors:
Nightstar
WaveStorm{Seganfan}
Darkshade(also referred to as Stone)
Petalfall{Segafan}
Spruceleaf{Pennypatch321}
Spottedshadow{StitchxAngelforeva}
Mistyflower{Mistyflower}
Owlwing{Razorfang55555}
Petalfeather{Brownstar}
Woodfoot{Stormfoot9}-brown tom with golden yellow eyes
Mossball{Mossball20}-Ginger tom with green eyes and a good hunter
Ivytail{Chihuaha}-brown tabby she-cat with a tortoiseshell tail and blue eyes
Dawnsky{silverflare1520}-pale gray she-cat with stormy green eyes
Talonclaw(Cookiestealer)Dark brown tabby with amber eyes
Silverwind{cariea1}- pale gray she-cat with saphire eyes
Moonwing (Moonbeam2)- pure white she-cat with blue eyes
Nightfrost (zhuzhupets321)- black tom with blue eyes
Shrewclaw{Ferritslit}-brown tabby tom with light amber eyes and white chest and paws
Steamfur{Ferritslit}-gray tabby tom with dark gray eyes and white chest and forepaws
Daisyflower{SoyalaLeisu}-golden tortoiseshell she-cat with white splotches(retired early, due to failing sight)
Swiftbreeze{Edwin3}small black and white she-cat with green eyes and long whiskers
Skyheart(orkenymatrix)-
Featherdance(bluestarluver10)-
Tanglescar (tanglebelly)- black tom with orange tabby stripes and bright blue eyes
Bluefire (Bluefire7777)- scarred grey blue tabby she-cat with fiery blue eyes
Duskfrost{ScottishChic}-smokey grey she-cat with light green eyes
Ninetail{ninestar}-Ginger with a splash if white on her tail & Blue eyes
Shadowstorm{lovelauri}-black fur with white on all 4 paws, belly, mouth, and between eyes
Darkclaw{KishuandIchigo}-Black Furred Tom With White Chest, White Paws, Orange Eyes, and a Star Birthmark on its right leg and a scar on its face
Thronclaw (Teempeeta)-
Blackclaw{Razorfang55555}-black tom with white smudges and amber eyes
Sweetpetal{Bluefire7777}-Golden she-cat with yellowish-amber eyes, white paws and underbelly(retired deputy)

Past Apprentaces:
Thistletail{Razorfang55555}
Foxpaw{ThunderCat}
Lichenpaw{SoyalaLesiue}
Oddpaw{ThunderCat}-black-n-white tom with pale blue eyes and a twisted, deformed right paw
Rosepaw (Foxkit8888)-
Skypaw (TalaLeasiu)-

Past Kits:
Applekit (Thunderheart)-
Dragonkit -light brown tom with black stripe down back with amber eyes
Cloudkit- grey and white tom with green eyes
last edited on Dec 30, 2010 at 01:16AM

Stormclan 259 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 259

বছরখানেক আগে StichxAngel4eva said…
big smile
omg! Parchheart ur alive! yaaaaay! *bounces up & down singing the happy-happy joy-joy song*
বছরখানেক আগে Mistyflower said…
meh
*keeps staring at Parchheart's ear*

-Dreampaw
বছরখানেক আগে Moonstorm100 said…
angelic
poor Lichenpaw, shes joined StarClan now and Nightstar would have welcomed her
বছরখানেক আগে Cinderstar said…
indeed
বছরখানেক আগে Blacksun2 said…
smile
yep
বছরখানেক আগে orkneymatrix said…
uh huh
বছরখানেক আগে salamence42 said…
Right.
বছরখানেক আগে SoyalaLeisu said…
blush
*dips head* ~Daisyflower~

*glances all around then runs over to Hawktail* Daddy, what happens if you die an apprentice? ~Briarkit~
ur an apprentice in starclan for forever basically
hmmm
*glares at him cheekily* You're not my daddy! xD Okay, but what if StarClan wants you to have a warrior name? ~Briarkit~
theyll give it to u then
hmmm
*glances at the names of the StarClan cats* Does Lichenpaw not deserve a name? *suddenly realizing she has no idea who that is* Who is Lichenpaw? ~Briarkit~
crying
umm..............ummm.......sandpaw u explain
meh
*glances at Sandpelt* I don't get it. ~Briarkit~
বছরখানেক আগে Pennypatch321 said…
crying
Well... Lichenpaw died as a young apprentice. She was my sister. She was murdered by an evil cat named Fernsniffer. I'm glad that Fernsniffer is dead. But, if it were up to me, Lichenpaw would have her warrior name.
~Sandpelt
if it were up to any of us apprentices she would hav her name
meh
*bug eyes* F-Fernsniffer? Who's that? What was she like? ~Briarkit~
she was a pretty radient golden orange she-cat with light green eyes tht makes her look so sweet but shes a killer inside she used her rage as an excuse for her murder of lichenpaw
She was a traitor. An evil traitor. But don't worry she's gone.
~~Hawktail
worried
*brushes against Hawktail* Fernsniffer...hmmm. *looks at Hawktail* But what happened to her? ~Briarkit~
meh
Yes. She betrayed StormClan and went to ColdClan. Lichenpaw saw her talking to Scarletstar, leader of ColdClan, so Fernsniffer killed Lichenpaw.
~Sandpelt
Stormstar killed her for betraying StormClan. She deserved to die that traitor.
~Sandpelt
worried
*stares at Sandpelt* And there isn't ANY good in her left? ~Briarkit~
*shakes head* no. She's pure evil. *looks at Briarkit* Don't be scared. She's gone now, she can't hurt you.
~Sandpelt
no there is no good whispers in her ear *she wont make u a better warrior dont listen to wht she says*
meh
*flicks ears but ignores him* How can you be sure? ~Briarkit~
angry
because i was there
surprise
*looks at Briakit* because she murdered an innocent apprentice, and betrayed StormClan!
~Sandpelt
worried
*ears down kind of scared of Lionpaw* I'm just trying to be fair! ~Briarkit~
angry
fair with her! she doesnt deserve our fairness! thts why she was killed on the spot! and if u try to be fair towards her in my book its called treson
Briarkit, she was a liar. She told everyone that she didn't have a reason to kill Lichenpaw because they were friends! They weren't friends. Fernsniffer was a horrible cat.
~Sandpelt
sad
*glares at Lionpaw and stomps over to him* You'd better not call me disloyal again, or I may pounce (and everyone knows how bad I am at that so far)! *turns to Sandpelt and nods* I'm sorry! I just don't know what to think...why would anyone kill their Clanmate? ~Briarkit~
im not calling u disloyal but if u defend her u go agaist me
sad
*growls and flattens ears* I wasn't defending her! I was just asking! ~Briarkit~
বছরখানেক আগে Tigerstripe said…
angry
*hisses at the thought* Fernsniffer did not deserve to live! Im relieved Stormstar ended her life, I would have wanted nothing less! That traitor didnt deserve to live! I respect Stormstar for doing that! That worthless scrape of fur was lucky, she died at the claws of a strong leader, not alot of cats get that privlage! *claws flex out and fur bristles as she thinks of Fernsniffer* -Bluepelt
hmmm
*head down* She is still my daughter, and my responsibility. Do I deserve punishment for raising her wrong? ~Daisyflower~
smile
*rests tail on Daisyflower's shoulder* You raised her fine. It's just that... her ambitions got the best of her.
~Sandpelt

*looks over at Briarkit and pounces on her* Hehe.
~Brindlekit
laugh
*nods* I could've taught her better. ~Daisyflower~

*turns on Brindlekit and flips her* Got ya! ~Briarkit~
Fernsniffer.....I'd rather not talk about her.
laugh
*sighs* A mother can only teach their child so much. It's not like you could have taught her to not follow her ambitions because although her ambitions were bad, some ambitions can be good. I should know because I raised you well. *Licks Daisyflower's ear*
~Spruceleaf

*shivers* Why did it get so cold?
~Sandpelt

Hey! *bats at ear*
~Brindlekit

বছরখানেক আগে Moonstorm100 said…
well one things clear, she dd not join StarClan
hmmm
Who?
blush
*taken aback at the statement* *murmurs so quietly no one can hear* Spruceleaf? ~Daisyflower~

*looks at Stormstar* Where did she go if she's not in StarClan? I'm just curious. ~Briarkit~
laugh
Spruceleaf is in StarClan.. She's just visiting... lol
crying
*purs head down* *moans to self* Mommy! Now is the time that I need you most. Where have you gone? And why have you left me? ~Daisyflower~
Lolz.
angelic
I'm right here my kit. I had to go because it was my time to go. If it were my choice, I'd live forever, but it wasn't my choice, my darling.
~Spruceleaf
angelic
*leaps onto Hawktail* Daddy! ~Briarkit~

*puts head down* If it were my choice, you'd have stayed with Featherdance, Fernflight, and myself for as long as possible. *flicks ears to Briarkit playing with Hawktail* But I guess StormClan needs to move on and have newer parents. And for Brindlekit, and Briarkit, that means Hawktail and Dappleberry get their turn. ~Daisyflower~
angelic
*sighs* I know. And Hawktail and Dappleberry will be great parents. Just like I was to you, and you were to Fernsniffer.
~Spruceleaf
sad
*sighs* I wish I was good to Fernsniffer. I, apparently, wasn't good enough. : / ~Daisyflower~