Stormclan ColdClan and the Traitor

Edwin3 posted on Jul 24, 2010 at 08:35PM
Scarletstar padded into the StormClan camp with the StormClan cat as her prisoner. Beside her padded Longfang, her viscous deputy who had the traitorous she-cat in his mouth. The pretty orange tabby had experienced some horrid stuff today, and she had the marks to show it.

She had a bloody, bleeding lip, a couple missing teeth, a bit lip, a missing ear, an eye so swollen it was permanently stuck shut, a bent tail, missing claws, and several other various wounds on her blood-matted fur.

Even so, the fool still struggled. Alongside the leader and deputy of ColdClan was several different cats, including Thornpool, Foxheart, and Thicketpelt--Thornpool's old apprentice. When Scarletstar had left the camp, she had brought with her these warriors and left Philipe and Nightbreath in charge.

As she trudged through the territory, Scarletstar longed to see the look on Stormstar's face when she realized what was going on right under her nose. It wouldn't be easy for her, and Scarletstar really did wish the best for her, something she didn't do too often.

A sudden noise off to her right did not shock her. She was even less shocked when a big burly tomboy stepped into her path. He had dark brown fur and golden eyes. He reminded Scarletstar of...she let it go. Was it worth drawing attention to past memories when there was so much to gain in the present?

"Who're you?" he growled, crouching. He looked at the cat in Longfang's jaws. "Fernsniffer?" The shock in his voice was priceless too, Scarletstar decided, and she smiled.

"Take me to Stormstar, fool, or see the end of your precious Fernsniffer."

The warrior growled, "She means nothing to me, but the mere fact that she means something to my Clan is different. I'll take you."

The look on Stormstar's face was worth leaving ColdClan's new, hidden territory and the long travel to StormClan. The shock was so plain it was violent.

"Scarletstar!" The hiss spread throughout the Clan.

"Silence!" Tanglescar, the new deputy raised his command to everyone and allowed Stormstar to step forward.

"Stormstar," Scarletstar said, not pausing. "Is this yours?" She flicked her tail to give Longfang the signal. Her loyal deputy stepped forward and dumped Fernsniffer on the floor in front of Stormstar's feet.

"Stormstar!" cried Fernsniffer in shock, but Longfang kicked her and beat her down with a hiss of, "Silence, fool!"

Stormstar glared at Scarletstar. "What is the meaning of this!"

Scarletstar felt a tremor of laughs spill from her. "Oh, this is precious. You mean she doesn't know!?" She glared at Fernsniffer. "Now it all makes sense."

"What's going on?" asked Duskbreak stepping forward. "Get to the bottom of this or I'll make you!"

"Make us do what?" Longfang spat. "What can you do to us that we haven't already done?"

Scarletstar nodded to him for silence and turned to Stormstar. "You have a traitor amongst you. She came to us in need and in pain, but none of Nightbreath's herbs were going to save her. She was hurt from heartbreak. 'He's left me for someone else. An apprentice!' she spat at me. 'How could he?' she said." Scarletstar paused to glare at the nursery. "We were supposed to come and attack. We were supposed to take a kit. Oddkit. But I didn't want to. 'Why would I take what isn't mine? I have no need for this kit.'

"She told me that the kit was important. She said that Oddkit had a prophecy. Is that true?"

Scarletstar glared at the nursery, then at the medicine den where there was a slight cough. "No?" She smiled.

"Fernsniffer wanted me to break Fireheart in half. She said she'd do anything for it. But a few days ago she came to me again. 'Someone caught me here,' she said. Don't come back.

"Then she came once again and talked about this evil man in her Clan. One Shrewclaw was grieving over his daughter, and is insane and must die. The moment I heard that I knew I had to bring it to you, Stormstar. I'm not going to let this fool rampage in my Clan anymore, so I'm bringing her to you to fix this up."

After kicking Fernsniffer again, Scarletstar said, "If you've had a cat killed, then I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

Scarletstar gave the signal and the ColdClan cats all sat as one, waiting for Stormstar's response.

Stormclan 122 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 122

বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
*nods in agreement*
-Tanglescar-
বছরখানেক আগে Moonshine321 said…
cloudy
Wow. Fernsniffer killed Lichenpaw? Well, I guess I don't have to be detective anymore! If it's solved, it's solved. At least, well, I kinda thought about it after all of my research, most of the clues lead to Fernsniffer. She went looking for Lichenpaw alone and didn't report that she found anything. She glared at her a lot. And Lichenpaw said that she saw Fernsniffer do something. Dogtail didn't have any actual clues... *looks at Fernsniffer* And that would explain why you were vague and refused to answer one question. "If you had a reason to kill Lichenpaw, what would it be?" You had all the reasons to kill her, but you refused to answer that one question! Dogtail at least answered the question. You don't deserve to be a warrior. You don't deserve to sleep in a nice cozy den. You deserve to sleep out in the cold rain like all of the other rouges out there! *sneers*
--Pricklespots
বছরখানেক আগে SoyalaLeisu said…
hmmm
*snorts* she doesn't deserve to sleep. *peers over* I would know(me as in Soyala) that Insomnia is torture enough. If there's a hell, it's a world without sleep when you want to. Either that or a world of nightmares (it just feels like wasted sleep when you have a nightmare.) ~Daisyflower~

*steps forward and sticks out her tongue* Fernsniffer's going to be kicked out! She'll NEVER be a warrior again! and I will be! ~Briarkit~
বছরখানেক আগে Pennypatch321 said…
big smile
*walks up to Briarkit* And I will be too!
~Brindlekit
বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire7777 said…
man man im getting so impatient to be a kit again come on misty give birth already everybody being kits is making me feel so left out, and stormstar should make darkkit and silverkit and birchkit apprentices too grr im tried of waiting ugg! THE DISPARE! -Bluefire

And u to will be fine warriors too *purrs* -Sweetpetal
laugh
*purrs* ~Daisyflower~

Of course I will! I'm Hawktail's and Dappleberry's daughter! I'm going to be the BEST warrior StormClan has ever witnessed, right mommy? ~Briarkit~

*laughs* Worry not, Bluefire don't worry bout that. We can't have TOO many kits at once. despair" it's spelled despair sorry I'm OCD. ~Soyala~
srry i dont now how to spell, and thts why stormstar should make birchkit and darkkit apprentices so we can get rid of some kits -Bluefire

Yes ur parents r vry good warriors too brairkit
laugh
*looks at Briarkit and nods in agreement*
~Brindlekit

Yeah, I'm OCD too. Only with the dishes though... No one understands...
~Penny
smile
lolz penny dishes rlly -Bluefire

alright kits go to sleep so i can lolz -Sweetpetal
smile
Yup! I grew up with the small glasses in one cupboard, and tall glasses in the other, and now no one cares! They just toss the glasses in the cupboard!
~Penny

*trudges to the nursery and curls up in a little ball then sleeps*
~Brindlekit

*Looks over to Steamfur* When are we going hunting?
~Sandpaw
zzz
*snores*
laugh
*glances over at the elder's den* Who is snoring so loud?
~Sandpaw
Sweetpetal! *smirks*
-Birchkit-
laugh
wow. I hope that when I'm an elder, I won't snore so loud!
~Sandpaw
বছরখানেক আগে Tigerstripe said…
*watches Fernsniffers badly wounded and bleading body, eyes flashing back with memories then I close my eyes and when they open they are ice-cold* I should heal you, Im a medicane cat, I should put you out of your misery, I should stop the pain, *turns away* But im going to be cruel, and let you slowly die on your own and I'll stand right here and make SURE you die slowly and painfully *sits down with tail wrapped neatly around paws and eyes cold as Fernsniffer slowly bleads to death* -Pinegrowth
বছরখানেক আগে Moonstorm100 said…
angry
*looks at Pinegrowth then back to dying Fernsniffer* shes not worth your time or effort Pinegrowth *stands over Fernsniffer and holds muzzel to the cats ear* You were a kit when I returned to the clan, I made you an apprentace, I gave you your warrior name, and THIS is how you repay my trust? By killing an apprentace? Commiting treason? Planning a brutal murder on an innocent kit? And betraying your leader and worse, your clan! Your kin! Your loyalty! You dont deserve the name "warrior" Fernsniffer, when you die, you will go to the dark forest, not StarClan! No more will you pollute StormClans clever and loyal blood with your betrayl, Fernsniffer *unsheathers claws* this will hurt me more then it will hurt you! *slashes claws across Fernsniffers throat and Fernsniffer dies then I turn away* Now StormClans blood is pure again, traitor! ~Stormstar
বছরখানেক আগে Tigerstripe said…
*watches with unreadable eyes and whispers* Stormstar just murdered someone in cold blood........ -Jayshivers

*watches Stormstar with tail wagging in air and eyes flashing with interest then glares at Jayshivers* Fernsniffer deserved it! She betrayed the clan! And StormClans not a clan of traitors! StormClan wont tolerate betrayl! you dont have a problem with that, do you? -Bluepelt

n-no! Of course not! StormClans right not to tolerate betrayl......especially since my sweet Lichenpaw had to pay the consequences...... *eyes flash as he realizes hes said to much* -Jayshivers

so thats who you liked! Your sweet Lichenpaw, hun? -Bluepelt

*glares at Bluepelt but remains silent* -Jayshivers
বছরখানেক আগে ThunderCat said…
hmmm
*watches Fernsniffers dead body with unreadable eyes, yet there is a sparkle of interest in them* ~Duskbreak
বছরখানেক আগে Moonbeam2 said…
*watches in silence then nods of approval of the kill then walks away* Dustbreak r u okay *say worridly*
বছরখানেক আগে Cinderstar said…
worried
daddy whts rong between u and mom?
বছরখানেক আগে Blacksun2 said…
ahh dont wrry bout it cinderpaw let them work it out on there own
smile
*walks out of the nursery and looks around. Sees a patrol coming back through the entrance* EEEP! *runs back in nursery and peers back out at the warriors*
~Brindlekit

*looks over at Cinderpaw and rests tail on her shoulder* Don't worry. They'll be back together. They're just having an argument, like my parents did. *glances over at Swiftbreeze and Shrewclaw*
~Sandpaw
brindlekit get some backbone their not gonna get u
*steps out into the clearing*
~Brindlekit

I just realized that Sandpaw is a warrior! lolz
~Penny
smile
there here to prtect u
*looks over at warriors, and walks up to them slowly*
~Brindlekit
big smile
see theyre not gonna hurt u
*looks at Fernsniffers body* she had it comming.*walks over to his son* better listion to your mentor now.*flicks his tail at his ear*
-Tanglescar-

*lookd up at hid father* i will! *looks at Fernsniffers body*
-Birchpaw-
someone bury her before she stinks up the whole camp
big smile
*bats at Pricklespot's tail, and runs to hide behind Lionpaw*
~Brindlekit
বছরখানেক আগে Moonshine321 said…
laugh
*Looks behind her to see Brindlekit hiding behind Lionpaw and laughs* You know Lionpaw, apprentices don't play silly kit games. *said sarcastically*
--Pricklespots
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angry
wht dd i do tht was sandpelt *flips her over his head* rat!
বছরখানেক আগে salamence42 said…
Lolz.
tongue
Me? I wasn't over there! I was just checking out the warriors den to find me a place to sleep! *sees Brindlekit still hiding behind Lionpaw* I think I know who did it! *walks over to Brindlekit*
~Sandpelt

*walks over to Pricklespots* sorry..
~Brindlekit
Rat!
Rat!
laugh
*walks over to Lionpaw* It's okay. Kit's will always be kits.
~Sandpaw
growls not when they frame you glares at brindlekit
Hey!
blush
*stares at ground* sorry.. I didn't mean to..
~Brindlekit
smile
but kits r kits
laugh
*smiles then runs back to the nursery*
~Brindlekit

*watches Brindlekit run to the nursery* I guess she was tired?
~Sandpelt
maybe
mischievous
*bats at Briarkit*
~Brindlekit
brindlekit! stop disturbing ur littermates
Yeah.
big smile
But I want to play! *leaps onto Brindlekit and pins her* *chew playfully at Brindlekit's ear before falling off* Dang it! Almost! *looks at Hawktail* Daddy, you'll teach me, right? ~Briarkit~

*purrs* ~Daisyflower~
বছরখানেক আগে flowergirl19 said…
angry
*glares at fernsnfifer's body* good ridince! trators dont belon here! dappleberry

*wide eyes cowres behnd mom* honeykit
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে TalaLeisu said…
smirk
*lashes tail and nods in satisfaction* ~Dogtail~
angelic
*watches from StarClan* ~Lichenpaw~