Stormclan The First Battle; The Battle of Bloodrun Hill!

Edwin3 posted on Nov 08, 2010 at 03:25PM
Peachpaw and Minceclaw walked together in the forest. They were laughing and happy and they didn't need anyone to tell them what to do.
“What are you doing?” asked Peachpaw laughing as Minceclaw threw a leaf at her. She squealed with laughter as he threw more leaves. She purred and brushed up against him feeling his warm side rise and fall with his breathing. He leans his head against her and purred warmly, panting from their run. Suddenly he stopped and he lifted his tail for silence. He stood.
“What is it?” she asked. He shook his head and took a tentative step forward.
“Do you feel that?” he asked. She shook her head.
“Feel what?” Then she felt it too. The slight tremble in the ground. “What is that?” she asked. “It feels like....” she didn't know what to compare it to. He did.
“No it doesn't,” he murmured and he pointed. “Look.”
Peachpaw looked and regretted it. What she was scarier than anything she'd seen before (other than Parchpaw getting sick like that). She saw cats—thousandss of them—running toward StormClan land down the hill on the opposite end, their eyes furious their fur fluffed out—and at the lead was Scarletstar, her eyes burning with rage.

THE RULES: Lynxstar of LavaClan, Leopardstar of IvyClan, Foxstar of HeatherClan....they can't comment today. DO NOT attack them or if you do make sure that they put up a damn good fight because they're a Clan leader which means that unless you're Stormstar they're probably better than you. Also, if you have characters in more than one Clan you MUST comment as them too and don't just let the StormClan cats have the easy route because there are over SEVENTEEN Clans fighting us right now. I'm not sure how many there are. Also there are several rogues, the cats from the mountains, and pretty much everyone hates StormClan :p Duskbreak and Darkblaze are here but the original people commenting as them aren't here so whoever wants to play them can.

One last thing....GOOD LUCK!

Stormclan 133 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 133

বছরখানেক আগে TalaLeisu2 said…
crying
*blinks* What? ~Sharpclaw

*whimpers hanging from Olivecoat's jaws* ~Cloverkit

*running past very fast grabs Cloverkit and races up over the hill* ~Opalheart of HeatherClan
বছরখানেক আগে Edwin3 said…
angelic
Haha you think I'M stupid! Look at how many Clans are here to kill you. How many again 20? I have a freakin list and it's not complete. Also...Scarletstar was SUPPOSED to die in this battle. She knew she was gonna. ~Edwin

*looks at Strongclaw with a knowing glint in her eyes just before she dies* ~Scarletstar

*nods and raises his voice* Let it be known that from this moment on Tansyblush will be deputy of ColdClan! ~Strongclaw
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
crying
*runs after Opalheart* -Nightbreeze

Don't take him...Take me...I've done worse...I've done this to you...Kill me instead...-Crystaldapple
crying
*shakes head* No....*puts head in paws* Never. ~Sharpclaw

*growls and stands in front of Parchpaw* Leave her alone! ~Brightberry of LavaClan

*runs up and over the hill* ~Opalheart

*screams* ~Cloverkit

*stops* I am? ~Tansyblush
I'm coming Cloverkit! -Nightbreeze

Do it! Don't take my father take me! If your gonna take away a part of my family take me! -Crystaldapple
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে ferretandsilt said…
angry
I thought you said Scarletstar only had four lives. :\

*growls* Who's side are you on, anyway? ~Burnface of CoralClan
angry
*tries to get my way into the nursery* -Moonstripe

*claws at her* -Cottontail
angry
*stops listening to that and flicks ears over to Brightberry* ~Sharpclaw

*lifts head proudly* Justice! ~Brightberry

*passes the kit off* ~Opalheart

*takes the kit and climbs a tree and stands with the kit in his jaws* ~Banesong of ColdClan

*looks down at the distance* ~Cloverkit
angelic
Yeah whatever

*runs up to Stormstar and flicks his tail then dips his head suddenly shaky* Thank you! You have...you have freed us! *looks at her for a long moment* ColdClan retreat! ~Strongclaw
*runs to the bottom of the tree* No! No don't! Hold on Cloverkit! -Nightbreeze

*looks over at Brightberry proudly* That's my girl. -Thornclaw

*claws at him still* -Blackrose
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angry
*growls* Justice? You don't even know this thing. ~Burnface
*looks up and runs back* -Moonstripe & Shadestep of ColdClan
*stands proudly* And I don't care! *whimpers* She deserves just as much a chance as any other apprentice. ~Brightberry

*calls louder* ColdClan retreat! ~Tansyblush

*stands shakily* ~Sharpclaw

*smiles decisively then sets Cloverkit down on the branch* *leaps down onto Nightbreeze and slashes at her side before running to join the ranks of ColdClan* ~Banesong
বছরখানেক আগে Silverblaze206 said…
angelic
*pads up to Stormstar and stares at her for a long moment then whispers so that only she can here* Good luck in everything you do. *pads away* ~Jadestar
angry
*hisses and leaps at Brightberry* ~Burnface
Sharpclaw please...-Crystaldapple

*yowls and falls over* Cloverkit...*pushes myself up and slowly climbs up the tree* I've got you. You'll be home soon. *grabs her lightly and slowly and painfully akes my way back down. starts to carry her back to camp, blood dripping from my side* -Nightbreeze
angry
*screeches and rolls* ~Brightberry

*eyes stare ahead blankly face blank determining what is happening around him* ~Sharpclaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angry
*leaps at Burnface* Get away from my sister! -Suntooth
বছরখানেক আগে Pennypatch321 said…
*runs over to Scarletstar* Noo! Scarletstar, you can't be dead! You can't be!!
~Thornpool of ColdClan

*Yowls and attacks a firey tom with white front paws*
~Lilacpaw of HeatherClan

*screams in surprise but then rebounds and bursts the cat into a tree, knocking her off**leaps on her now exposed belly and starts clawing away*
~Blazepaw

*runs over to Blazepaw seeing him killing the she-cat and stops him* You don't need to kill to win a battle!
~Brindlesnap

*glowers at the little she-cat* But they need to pay for trespassing.
~Blazepaw

But they don't need to die for it.
~Brindlesnap

(Psst! We can only control our characters too. You left that out Edwin... You can't control someone elses character like, *attacks Treefall and kills him instantly* When Treefall isn't your character... Only control your characters, unless the owner of a character gives you permission to use them.)
angry
(that's a good point haha Stormstar killed Scarletstar xD but I think Edwin WANTED Scarletstar to die. It was part of her plan.)

*slashes at Brightberry's throat* ~Burnface
angry
*bites Burnface's shoulder and pulls him back* -Suntooth
angelic
*puts tail on Thornpool's shoulder and nods* I know you were close. Come on. Let's get out of here! *starts to lead them away* ~Strongclaw
*gurgles as blood pours from her throat wound* ~Brightberry

*gasps knowingly and leaps at Burnface slashing his shoulder* ~Sharpclaw
crying
No!! *shoves Blackrose off and runs to Brightberry* Oh no, no, no! *licks her wound* No please! -Thornclaw
angry
(Well like I said, if the person gives you permission to do something to your cat, then that's an exception.. What other Clans are here anyway?)

*leaps at Burnface* Get off of her!!
~Brindlesnap
heart
*gasps for air* ~Brightberry

*runs to her* ~Sharpclaw

*leans over Peachpaw* ~Minceclaw
crying
No! No! Please hold on baby girl! Don't leave me! Please baby girl! *holds my daughter's paw* -Thornclaw
crying
*nods and follows ColdClan out*
~Thornpool of ColdClan
*continues gasping for air and looks at him* ~Brightberry

*shudders and reaches out to her metaphysically* ~Sharpclaw

None now, I think they all left after they had what they wanted. ColdClan won because they WANTED Scarletstar to be killed, LavaClan changed sides, HeatherClan got what they wanted and I think all the others did too. AshClan I think is joining LavaClan now. :\
*hisses at Burnface* You'll regret this! *leaps at him and starts slashing at his throat*
~Brindlesnap

(lol Brindlesnap snapped!)
*limps back into the cave, Cloverkit hanging in my jaws and blood running out of the cut in my side* -Nightbreeze
(So then the fight is over?)

*pads into the clearing with plenty of herbs as the fighting dies down*
~Maplepelt Medicine cat of HeatherClan

*twitches on the ground in front of a tree*
~Lilacpaw of HeatherClan
crying
*ignores the bleeding from my neck and lick her's* -Thornclaw
heart
*dangles* ~Cloverkit

*runs to her screaming* Cloverkit!!! *grabs her and holds her tight mouthing thank you to Nightbreeze* ~Ashfleck

*nods to her and purrs* ~Smokefog
meh
*pads up to the ColdClan cats* ~Nightbreath medicine cat of ColdClan
meh
*runs up to Brightberry* ~Geckotooth

*chases after him* ~Serrapaw his apprentice

*lays Brightberry down in a nest and looks at her* Do you trust me? ~Geckotooth

*nods* ~Brightberry

*takes a deep breath and begins work* ~Geckotooth and Serrapaw
heart
I think....she'll be okay...maybe a little bit.....of shock....*flops down on the ground* -Nightbreeze

Mom! *runs to her* -Ravenbeak & Crystaldapple
crying
*runs up to her* Nightbreeze no! ~Briarcloud
heart
*looks at my daughter* You have a lot of life ahead of you....But I think my time here is over....-Thornclaw
For everyone...it's depressing but my brother wrote it.
It's not my time yet....*looks around* Where is Thornclaw....? I'm worried...He told me something important before the battle...I need to see him....-Nightbreeze
angelic
*looks at him and shakes head* ~Brightberry

*runs to him* ~Serrapaw medicine cat apprentice of LavaClan
angelic
It is my time to go....Just know I love you....and I'm proud of you...I'm sorry I wasn't there to see you grow up...To see your kits grow up...-Thornclaw
(pfff I just realized that Brightberry was from LavaClan. Not StormClan. Oh well. She switched sides anyway.)

*scans the clearing sighting Lilacpaw**runs over to her*
~Maplepelt

*gasps for air and twitches*
~Lilacpaw
(Ha wow Penny. Well she was of course born in StormClan but then left for LavaClan.)
angelic
*looks at him* Do you want help? ~Serrapaw

Yes he does! *gasps out as Geckotooth works* ~Brightberry

Hold still! *scolds her* ~Geckotooth
(yeah. And who knows? They could have been such good friends when she was in StormClan!)
laugh
(maybe)
angelic
*shakes my head* No...StarClan is calling me...-Thornclaw

*limps to him* No...No, no you can't die! -Nightbreeze

*runs over* -All my cats

It's my time....I love you all....You have much to offer this clan...Don't waste life grieving...Your clan needs you now more then ever...Be strong....-Thornclaw
heart
Here's the song for Thornclaw's death.