Sweden প্রতিমূর্তি

DrDevience posted on Dec 16, 2007 at 08:48AM
OK.. there's a start for you... some new, some dupes from Scandinavia.

I'll get some more up tomorrow ;)

Sweden 42 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে DrDevience said…
As you can see, I took a ton today while we were out and about ;)
বছরখানেক আগে aholic said…
oh yeah, I can see that :)
Someone besides my husband needs to rate those.

*cough*
Yeah yeah yeah :P I just came home from school at 4pm (danish time probably the same in Sweden)
Yep. Same time zone ;)
I haven't had time to add anything today, because I have added 30 pages of icons to the smallville spot :P I must see what I can find tomorrow.
Nice that you got a medal here too :)
YAY!
I think that we are now no longer a pending spot! Good job, Lori.
Look at the question about the spot icon, I added much more icons.
Do you know who owns the norway, finland and iceland spot? It could be cool, if every scandinavian country had that crest icon.
No idea. Maybe Sunflower on the Norway spot... but not so sure on Iceland and Finland.
Ok.
You should also try to check out the lithuania spot, I have actually found some great stuff, now the only thing it needs is some fans :)
Just got my computer back from Lars. He was just over at the Lituania spot.I'll go now.
Haha no not like that I just wanted to say that it's really nice now.
I have updated the banner here and in the Lithuania spot. Do you like them?
Yep ;)
Great! I like it when people are happy about spots I made.
I have 236 images from today... I'll stagger them over the next few days so it isn't so much like Spam. HA!
298 today... prolly won't get most of them up until Monday though...
168 today in the Denmark spot. I'm uploading them right now. It just takes soo long time to upload them when you take them with your own camera. I'm also uploading more than 400 icons in the Ukraine spot so this is like the day of the images.
I'll get ya rated tomorrow ;)
Heh thanks. Debs already did because she was bored, lol :P
Got Demark handled... I'll hit Ukraine a little now.
I think I have all of Saturday's photos up in their various spots now... I think I missed a bunch of one castle though. I'll have to look tomorrow...

Then comes all the shots from Sunday!

Oj! oj! oj!
sounds scary!:P
Yay I am done! You also added like 11 pages or so? You'll probably get a red medal soon...
Man I hope so... after all that work. HA!

thank you for rating those for me ;)
No problem. Thanks for rating in the Denmark spot.
That's it for today ;)

Aaand... my damned camera is broke. I went to take pictures of Buffy and the neighbors dog, who escaped and jumped into my fence to play.... my battery is fried even though it was just charged. GRRR

Aaand... Lars just left for Finland and won't be back until Tuesday night. So, since I will not make such a big purchase as a new camera on the CC without telling him first, I'm without a way to snap anything else for several days.

*whine*
Soo...Did you get a new camera?
Not yet. He's home (obviously from the Helsinki pictures) but we haven't had time to go look at cameras yet.

Damned Kodak. It just needs a new battery, but nobody carries Kodak parts in Sweden. I checked.
Kodak... aren't those Danish?
I might add some new photos in the Denmark spot soon. I'm going to Viborg this weekend and I'm hoping to pass by Viborg Cathedral on the way.
HA! forget about that last comment. I forgot my camera. Such a shame because Viborg has a cathedral, lots of art, funny looking trees, old houses, lakes, parks, castles, Denmark's biggest river, stone-houses and stone walls in centrum, old houses, even clean toilets, old streets, burial mounds from the stone age and I could go on. It's the prettiest city I know but the birds there are crazy!

The city was called the capital of Jutland once...Also because it's right in the middle of Jutland.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ahh man! I hate getting somewhere and realizing the camera is back home... Was going to buy a new one this weekend, but Lars had to work. Grrrrrr
Heh... I just found some pictures of Viborg on the internet. They're just small...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
You can rate the icons in the Ukraine spot if you want to. I just added like 300 more so there should be plenty to do there ;-)

I don't have a job as long as you don't have a camera so I have to do something, right? :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Do you like the new banner? :->
I love the new banner... and icon ;>
It looks more fresh.