Sweet Valley High Sweet Valley Twins...what a wonderful time!

edennirvana posted on Oct 01, 2007 at 02:26AM
I remember when I was younger and started taking up reading, my mother started buying all the Sweet Valley Twins books, I really got hooked up, I had them all. When I got older she made me give them to my cousin who was much younger...I will regret doing that forever...even though I'm 24 right now, I would love to read them again...it was an awesome time...yes, I guess that makes me some sort of nerd, LOL! Where can I find them now?

Sweet Valley High 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে cressida said…
Libraries would probably be the best bet. I never bought them when I was younger but instead checked them out of the library, and when I was just checking some books out the other day I noticed a Sweet Valley High book on the shelf. I'm nervous about rereading them though -- I'm afraid they aren't as great as my memory tells me.
বছরখানেক আগে aquasirena said…
you can buy them for practically nothing at most used book stores.

I really want to thank people like you. My mom never had much money when I was a kid and almost ALL my stuff was hand me downs from the older daughter of one of my mom's friends, especially my SVH books.
বছরখানেক আগে buffyfan said…
i live in the UK and they don't have many sv books.they were only printed here for 2 years or something...
বছরখানেক আগে heavenly101 said…
Second hand bookstores will have them! Love these books. Integral to my childhood! :)
বছরখানেক আগে Mileyrayfan9 said…
smile
If you have a Goodwill where you live,Try going there and go to the book section.Thats where i get all mine.