last edited on Aug 16, 2014 at 09:25AM

শোর্ড আর্ট অনলাইন 33 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ninjiaman45 said…
(Online)

Name: Gunther Husinagi

Level:

Appearance:

Bio: Popular guy with a kind of Bad Boy kind of lifestyle. Focuses on girls, leveling up , gaining skills, collecting good gear,and bounty hunting

(Offline)

Name: Suachi Misaki

Appearance:

Bio: Studying, SAO , girls ,and, riding his motorcycle. Kind of a troubled kid.
বছরখানেক আগে Aigomiko said…
(Online)

Name: Yuki

Level: 1

Appearance: (Pic)

Bio: He's timid at times and very squeamish. When things seem too tough he prefers to run rather than try and fight. Though he's often scared he'll do the best he can when it comes to defending his friends

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 (Online) Name: Yuki Level: 1 Gender: Male Age: 17 Appearance: (Pic) Bio: He's timi
(Offline)

Name: Kazuhiko Matsuma

Appearance: (Pic)

Bio: In the real world Kazuhiko is just as scared. He keeps his head buried in textbooks constantly. He doesn't go out or spend time playing sports. He focuses only on school work though sometimes he manages to fit in some video game time.
 (Offline) Name: Kazuhiko Matsuma Gender: Male Age: 15 Appearance: (Pic) Bio: In the r
Yuki: "Link Start!"

*He'd see flashes of light and within seconds he was there. The beginning of a new adventure. "Sword Art Online" It was a foreign land. He had played very few online games because of his phobia of people, but he did like RPG's he played them constantly because in those worlds he could be brave. He could fight powerful foes without batting an eye. He was admired by the people. Having heard that SAO was going to use a new device called "nerve gear" which actually brings your conscious into the game. As he warped in he saw the town and it's beautifully realistic graphics. He kept silent as other players walked by.*

Yuki:...This place...is amazing.
Sachi: Link Start
(you're gonna need to rp better than that Will...)
ninjiaman45 commented…
will do. বছরখানেক আগে
* I see flashes of light and within seconds I'm there. The begining of my own adventure. "Sword Art online" Seems legit to me, as I look at the realistic town. I being used to RPGs and the popular scene tends to make allies easily. This "Nerve Gear" thing is pretty cool. *walks up to players to introduce myself.* Gunther... Nice..seems so reals.
Yuki:....
*Having a stranger speak to him petrified the boy. He wasn't prepared for human contact yet. He let out a small squeak then ran away. Once behind a NPC shop he began to gasp for air then thought to himself. "On no...what if more people try to talk to me...I might have a heart attack."*
*Walks up To The lone figure*Hi you new? I'm too.
The name's Gunther what's yours?
Yuki:..Ye..yes.
*He'd back away slowly looking for anyway out. He saw that there was no way to exit the alley behind the store so he began to panic.*

(Will rp better as in be more descriptive)
Gunther lvl:1
Hey don't go. We can join forces and help each other out.
I can get us the good stuff and I've got great people skills.
*I notice my reflection* My avatar is wearing a black cloak with armor underneath the sword at my side is an intracete design that I find fasinating. The feel of the cloak it must be some cotton or something like that. *I stand there admiring my reflection. I look like a real bounty hunter. *I say to myself*
(Where did you see your reflection and how do you have such oped items when you're a level 1?)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(I saw it in a puddle inthe ally) the items arn't op they're beginer versions.
So how about it.? I belive you can help me and I can help you let's achieve greatness together. *holds out hand for a handshake* So what's the nxame of this town?
(The items are level one versions. I saw my reflection in a puddle in the ally. I also have that beginers fasenation with the game.) *turns toward Yuki* So how bout it Yuki, would you like to help me while I help you and team up to achieve the goals of the game? *holds out hand for a handshake*
(Does reading the game guide count as finding out info)
(Sure)
Yuki:...
*he'd ponder to himself*
"If I don't start here I'll never change."
Well...um...okay
*I gaze at all of the buildings aroind us* Where would you like to start? There are a lot of shops.
I think we should get more people to join our party don't you.
I'll leave the decision entirly up to you. We should also check out the missions we need to do.
Yuki: Okay.
*he'd awkwardly follow the boy to the bulletin board. With every step he felt more and more distant from reality.*
I'll let you chose our first mission. Then we can get started on leveling up.
*looks over the bulliten board.*
*as I wait patiently for yuki to make a choice I start to observe the mannerisms of the passerbys taking note on how they percive they game through their attitudes* *I start to nervously stroke the handle of my sword while in deep thought of possible bounties I will collect and the loot I will find.* so yuki what kind of things do you do outside of SOA? *I start to try to guess them in my mind as he responds*
Yuki:..Um..I draw...and Um..watch anime.
*She'd begin to panic and would click the first post he saw. It led him to a mission called "Conquer Blue Eyed Demon". It was a level 3 quest with the description. "Every night at exactly 8 pm a strange creature with blue eyes stares at my house from the dark. I can hear the scurrying of footsteps whenever I open my front door and it has been stealing the turnips from my garden. It has yet to become violent, but please take care of it before it does!" Yuki would accept the quest then awkwardly forwarded the description to Gunther.*
W...we can leave..whenever you're ready...
* read the description with a dertermined look dawning on my face* I'm ready now. Let's go get that creature. I like anime and riding my motorcycle. *starts walking with yuki to the clients home*
বছরখানেক আগে Charlios said…
( Can I join?)
(Online)
Name:Zeeda

Level:20

Appearence:Pic

Bio:To be discovered

Weapon:Katana
 ( Can I join?) (Online) Name:Zeeda Level:20 Age:21 Appearence:Pic Bio:To be discovered