Teen Mom Farrah a good mom?

edward-lover456 posted on Jan 28, 2010 at 11:11PM
what do you guys think? Personally I think she cares more about bioys then her baby....

Teen Mom 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে wacco4flacco said…
hmmm
i don't think she's as terrible as people think she is. towards the end of the season, she grew up alot, so i think that over time she'll grow up and become better.
বছরখানেক আগে twilight0girl said…
I think she is. I feel like Farrah does what she needs to do to be a good Mother to her daughter. I think Farrah has also matured(sp?) alot and will do anything that she has to do to keep herself and Sophia safe. Like when she made the desicion to move out of her parents home & into her own appartment. Though she will still make a few mistakes every once and a while, i think she's still/will be a good Mom.
বছরখানেক আগে thetruenessie said…
there all GOOD moms ! Amber irritates the hell out of me though
বছরখানেক আগে sapherequeen said…
heart
I think Farrah is overall a good mother. Yes, she makes mistakes. But plenty of older parents have made them as well. Heck, I know a 52-year-old mother who spoils her 6-year-old rotten, to the point where she got her a pretzel five minutes before going to a restaurnt for dinner. But anyways, back to Farrah. Like I said, Farrah has made mistakes, but all parents do. She's eighteen-years-old (or ninteen), and has just begun living on her own with her daughter. You can see that she does try her best with Sophia, and you can give her credit for that. She definitely loves her daughter, that's FAR FAR FAR FAR from questionable, and wants what's best for her. Sophia, from what I've heard, was one of the reasons why Farrah decided to patch things up with Debra (her mother). She wanted her daughter to have a grandma :)

It hurts Farrah to be called a bad mother, from what we've seen in Season 1 of Teen Mom with her sister. And I don't blame her. Being a parent is very hard, whether you're a teenager or not. But it's especially difficult when you're still a kid yourself.

I think Farrah is a great mom and is trying her hardest, and I support her all the way. :)
বছরখানেক আগে tn_mm_homestead said…
I think that Farrah has really grown into a wonderful mom and person. She used to be so immature and she's not really like that anymore.

www.teenmom.homestead.com