The Fosters (ABC Family) What will happen with Callie's departure?

Zagster95 posted on Aug 15, 2013 at 08:17PM
How long do you think she will stay with Wyatt in Indiana (time or episode wise)? Will the family try to look for her, and will they find her? When? Is Wyatt going to try to guilt her into going back? Will Jude feel bad for scolding her now, and will he tell Brandon that Callie most likely (since he doesn't know for sure) left because she was guilty about letting her feelings for Brandon affect Jude's (and her) future? And if they do find Callie, will she agree to come back? What do you all think will happen with this huge cliffhanger?
last edited on Aug 15, 2013 at 08:20PM

The Fosters (ABC Family) 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে katiechandler18 said…
This is my prediction. I think she will go to Wyatt's and stay for a day or so an then Wyatt will eventually feel obligated to call stef and Lenna at some point. I think she will run away again from him and go back to where she is from again and go to Wyatt's childhood house to hide out. I think she will possibly ask Marianna's friend to come and help her with food and money. I think stef wil find her some how because she is trained as a cop to find missing people. She will probably track her phone. I think they will reunite and stef will be so mad that she threatens to send Callie back to jail. I think that the family will eventually forgive her but it would take time. I think Jude will be angry for awhile. On a side note about Jude, I think Jude will become homosexual. Not trying to be funny by saying that I honestly think that friendship will turn into something more with his friend. Anyways I saw a comment on Facebook that said that someone thinks that the show will take a twist to the plot and Callie will not come back. The comment said that the upcoming episodes (his prediction) would show Callie and her new life living on the road. Honestly I highly doubt that would happen but I think that is a cool idea about the show even though I want personally to see the character Callie return to the fosters.