অলিম্পাসের নায়করা Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

অলিম্পাসের নায়করা 3994 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 3994

বছরখানেক আগে demigods4ever said…
big smile
post soon!!
বছরখানেক আগে jenn008 said…
big smile
Yeah Post Soon!!
বছরখানেক আগে Jasonfan44 said…
ok
Her face was stern and stately. In her hands was a staff topped with a lotus flower. If it was possible for the campers to look more stunned, they did. The girl with the purple cloak knelt. The others followed her lead. One kid got down so hastily he almost impaled himself on his sword.
Clarisse snickered and Annabeth looked pained. Better to read on, Jason thought. Besides Jason wanted to find out who this girl was, maybe she was Reyna.
Hazel was the first to speak "Juno." She and Frank also fell to their knees, leaving Percy the only one standing. He knew he should probably kneel too, but after carrying the old lady so far, he didn't feel like showing her that much respect. "Juno, huh?"
Anyone can keep writing if they want or I can keep writing your choice
বছরখানেক আগে MythicLover said…
Jasonfan~ Post if you wanna but does anyone else want too?
বছরখানেক আগে universalpowa said…
post!! its really good!!! and Jason should be like "REYNA!!!" and then Piper punches him :)
should i post universalpowa?
Post Jasonfan your REALLY good post soon
বছরখানেক আগে Pandia said…
smile
Keep writing!!!! Youre good!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে pugluv98 said…
^i agree keep posting, but could you make it like every page they keep stopping cuz travis and connor had something to say that was funny? just a suggestion but your really good
বছরখানেক আগে AceJackson said…
Sorry Universalpowa
But LANGUAGE!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে solazshire said…
laugh
Haha
But arent most demigods dyslexic? So technically they wouldnt be able to read
post post!!! i think so, so POST!!! its awesome!! and funny!
বছরখানেক আগে PerciusJackson said…
big smile
plz post think of all the bored little children that are dieing from bordem post for there sake plz
i think the book has some kind of magic so it makes reading easier for the demigods
বছরখানেক আগে swimmergirl7 said…
This is AWESOME!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Helen2017 said…
your really good post soon
post soon
smile
someone please post!!
If someone posts, I will give them a prop
বছরখানেক আগে GreekRULES515 said…
smile
I was wondering if I could post incase Jason wanted to then i'll wait
yeah then post!!!
no its alright
Yep Yep Yep Post Soon of bad this will happen....

Hey is anyone taking part in elnstruction classroom makeover video contest??
I claim the 525th comment!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Actually I like u claimed the 525th comment.
smile
Please someone post!!
বছরখানেক আগে cApsLock1 said…
guys! uv come so far! im so proud! *wipes tear from eye* you made it to the top of my popularity list! if any body needs any help in writing chps they can ask me to continue, but itll take me exactly a day from when u post the comment on my profile! so good luck!
I think u should post capslock.
Sure capslock, can i call you caps?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
post soon!!!
@swimmergirl i know i claimed the 525 comment, thats what i said
^okay... thats nice.
anyways... someone post@!!!!
Conner and Travis walked in and Conner was scratching his head and a confused look on his face. "NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS!" Zeus boomed "SWEAR ON THE RIVER STYX , EVERYBODY!" Everybody murmured in agreement. Thunder boomed ahead, sealing the deal.
"Juno,huh?" he said. "If I passed your test, can I have my memory and my life back?" The goddess smiled "In time Percy Jackson, if you succeed here at camp. You've done well today, which is a good start. Perhaps there's hope for you yet." She turned to the other kids. "Romans, I present to you the son of Neptune. For months he has been slumbering, now he is awake. His fate.

GOT TO GO POST REST LATER
PLEASE POST!!!!!!!!
post post post!! ;)
POST or Drakons
pick one!!!
^ i agree POST or i send the furies after you
LOL XD
বছরখানেক আগে percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
ok, AceJackson and universalpowa took all the good ones/threats(although they don't mean in it)..... but, yah POST! :)
mischievous
^im not so sure about that......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...
big smile
POST POST POST POST SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN­NNN­NNN­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

please
surprise
NO DRAKONS OR FURIES....................... IF YOU DO I WILL NOT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
okay.. then ill send mrs.oleary :)
monkey
RANDOM MONKEY
^whatttt?????&&
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­STT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
somebody plz post!!!!!!!
i claim the 550th reply!!! :)