অলিম্পাসের নায়করা Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

অলিম্পাসের নায়করা 6307 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 6307

বছরখানেক আগে LORDCHAOS said…
angry
*An explosion knocks me out of my coomand chair* Gah!!! Call in for reinforcments!
বছরখানেক আগে crash14 said…
Well ill be right back. I jump in a predator ship and fly off and shoot down some enemy ships and wave at you guys
angry
I'm sorry Jkae but if we are to win you can't mess up my plans! All ships and Predators target that rogue predator ship! And the pilot is Jake. The rest of you! Ramming speed we're charging in! *All my ships engage*
angry
(Random soldier)
Reinforcments have arrived! Sir, we've recieved intel that they've moved the hostage to the planet!
(Me)
Blast! Deploy landing crafts prepare for planetary invasion!
বছরখানেক আগে Alvin2442 said…
My armies flood out in a different ship"Stand clear of the Main Ship,capture a ship if you can,and destroy the enemy"My soldiers scramble out,taking out the enemy fast

(Solider Black)
"Solider Black reporting we have captured a ship and destroyed more using it but we have gone back some ground,should we take it all or fall back "

(Me)

I slightly growl at this,deciding to let my army take it or fall back.I stab a spear in the ground and bring my thumb on my teeth"Fall back for now".Solider Black gives the order and my army comes back to my ship.I vapor travel there and tell my army my new plan.They run out and carry it out (my ship in pic)
 My armies flood out in a different ship"Stand clear of the Main Ship,capture a ship if আপনি can,and de
angry
(Random soldier)
The planetary invasion was succesful we've located their stronghold and are currently fighting for control!
(Me)
I don't care if they have to destroy every ship I have destroy ALL ships! I want Syble back from that ground base! Deploy the landing crafts move move!
These are my main tanks!
 These are my main tanks!
I call in reinforcements and let some of my fighters planes in,they take out rouge ships and hit places of the main ship"CHARGE AT THE ROUGE PRAETOR SHIP"I order and everything in my control charges at the rouge praetor ship
 I call in reinforcements and let some of my fighters planes in,they take out rouge ships and hit plac
I. Start sneaking into ground base looking for syble
angry
Yay! We've won the space battle! I appear outside the huge enemy base which holds Syble captive* Call in the SPHA! *I blast a hole in the wall and my soldiers enter then I tell them to secure the base and then I go to the top* Let Syble go!
বছরখানেক আগে darange said…
you hear sounds of torture coming from somwhere
angry
*I find Syble but appearantly it's a trap*
(Evil Person)
Kill him!
(Me)
I draw my lightsaber and ingage!
angry
*The evil person hits me with the but of his sword then I shoot lighting from my fingertips! And so does he*
Get Syble out of here I'll hold him off!
I go into the control room and activate my chat with Justin"Justin go get Syble my army and I will take out the fleet out of the main ship"I let free of my tanks and all my fighters."ATTACK EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE MAIN SHIP,I won't no way for this to be messed up GO GO GO GO!!!"I order,the speakers blasting in all of my ships and tanks

General Frost my second in command
"Dropping Carts sir Tanks ready and the battle fleet is ready"He reports

Me

"Get this on the road"I order

General Frost

"Yes Sir"He speaks to the to all ships in my control"Powers I want used"He orders

Me
"Go General help them in battle"He disappears in a flash,We won they stand no chance,I think with a laugh.I fly to the wall,the ship groaning with the force of the attack.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I go into the control room and activate my chat with Justin"Justin go get Syble my army and I will ta
(syble)
"getting shocked badly". screams in pain
crying
*I teleport Syble out of here* Evacuate all ships ram it into the main ship! *When all the ships ram into the Korchokk (the main ship) I say my last words* Goodbye Carter. *Then the ship explodes*
I hear Syble cry of pain"General your in charge"I tell him the plan and let loose on my car towards Syble.I vapor travel and slam into the person shocking her.I grab at Justin,trying to get him into the car,but miss.The ship explodes and I vapor travel out
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I hear Syble cry of pain"General your in charge"I tell him the plan and let loose on my car towards S
(AFTER THE BATTLE AND AFTER THE RESCUE OF SYBLE AND MY DEATH)

(Grand Admiral Thrawn)
In light of the death of our leader we shall have a proper...funeral!
crying
(carter)
"silent tears"
He might have been annoying, old, weird, and creepy but Ill miss my uncle justin
worried
*In my spirit form* Huh I never thought that YOU thought of me as your uncle!
crying
I-I-I'm sorry Carter for leaving you so soon!
(ok i know i am stealing this from the last hunger games book but still)
(syble)
after being tortured and rescued . walks up to dalton people expect her to hug him but she tries to strangle him instead
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
What the! Um that was the fatigue talking " and I could easily build you a body
"My brother gone,I missed him with my hand gosh"I just stand and shake my head
As if i would like to live in one of your mrchanical creations! Don't worry I reform! Hey can you guys keep an I on Grand Admiral Thrawn? Who knows what he'll do? also check out this video I know Star Wars dosen't have anything to do with the HoO series but if you think about it knid of represents the battle we fought!
this is botha video showing our battle and a tribute to those who fought in The Battle of Geonosis!
(carter)
holds back her sister from killing dalton
(syble)
eyes of rage
(carter)
a little help?
I fling back my arms,making Syble fall asleep
Did you guys check out the video?
I walk into my cabin and suddenly feel the heat on my chest
angry
Huh?? Guys check out my video!
kool vidio
heart
Thank you! *reforms and hugs Carter* I'm back!!!

Why exactly is Syble trying to kill Dalton?
(remember i said im stealing this from the third hunger games book have you read it?)
(carter)
i think its because she got tortured alot
laugh
Was it the part where Peeta got "hijacked"?
(unfortenetly ya)
I'm back!
mischievous
*takes Syble to my realm and I strap we down an I start I take notes an blood samples and my special remedies* hmmmmmm? Curse you hijacking!! Don't worry I think I might help her! Carter move in keys try with sensitive memories and then we'll slowly move on to Dalton!
বছরখানেক আগে 1999jacko said…
I look around"what...the....hell
Well you've been gone for a long time we've has wars marriages deaths etcetera!
okay well its my time to make trouble*shadows cover the surface of the sun making the world completely dark and chaotic
angry
Really! Look right now I'm trying to cure Syble the person Dalton loves!
gives tiny bit of light to you"fine better be over quick though
angry
It will be over when Carter aka Darange comes
done yet
sits down and meditates
বছরখানেক আগে torrent said…
I appear in front of syble turn solid *and I lean ion to give her a hug and when I do I whisper in her ear*I do*then my body goes back through my death and I collapse to the gtound and I dissapetate
Hey guys lets put this on a forum for roleplays so lets clean this forum up and put it on a forum for RPs
I see Dalton "hey bro "
Dude I'm dead