অলিম্পাসের নায়করা Taken দ্বারা A Long Shot

SeaBrat posted on Apr 27, 2012 at 03:06AM
Annabeth Chase is a junior in highschool and of course is in love with the famous Percy Jackson. He sort of feels that way about Annabeth, he just doesn't know it yet. The only thing holding these two back is Percy's sweet girlfriend, Catarina. And if Annabeth and Catarina are best friends? What will Annabeth do about Percy?

Rating: K ( idk it could change)
Characters: Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, Nico (maybe others)
All rights go to Rick Riodan, I do not own Percy Jackson

Chapter 1: My life is a living hell hole
Annabeth
My day starts when my alarm signals. With one quick hit it is off and I make my way to the bathroom to shower. My golden curls tumble down my back after the hairbrush undos the knots. I slip on skinny jeans, a navy blue tank top that has lace for the back, undertank top so you can't see my bra, and bright pumas. I apply under eye to my lids so I don't have racoon eyes and quickly dab my lashes with a minimal amount of mascara and a dash of light eyeliner. Yup a normal day. I jogged downstairs to see my stepmother finishing the last scraps of a large breakfast. Typical. She smirks as she drains down her coffee and demolishes her eggs, toast, coffee roll, sausage, and bacon, a lot of food for a small woman. That makes sense right? I ignore her and grab a health bar chugging it down with a glass of milk. I don't even give her one glance when she insults me and I walk out the door, my backpack on my shoulder. Home sweet home. I slosh through puddles on the sidewalk as it begins to rain and finally make it to the school. My friend Thalia joined me at the front door and we walked to our lockers in silence. Thalia's sharp electric blue eyes looked dull under the fluorescent lights and her black spiky hair sagged against her collarbone.
" I love school," her voice was dead.
" Ya. late night?" I asked her. She nodded. Suddenly I stiffened as something sharp scraped against my neck. I turned around and half smiled.
" Real mature Percy," I sighed and looked up to his full height. He grinned impishly and tried to look innocent.
" Don't you try that Jackson," I smiled wider.
" I think I left a mark," he had a satisfied look on his face.
" You what!" I quickly looked in the my mirror in the locker and groaned. On my neck was a large bite mark left by Percy's white teeth.
" You! You!" I faced him again.
" You know you love me," he grinned.
" ....." I blinked.
" Hey Annabeth," I mentally whimpered. Percy then wrapped his arms around the slim slender figure of his beautiful girlfriend, Catarina. Her golden eyes looked up to him and snuggled her head to his shoulder. Percy took pieces of her black wavy hair and twirled it in his fingers. She then tilted her head up and kissed him gently and lovingly. I have to admit it was sweet. Her large eyes locked to mine and she pulled a gorgeous smile and said to me,
" See ya in class," ya she was pretty and smart. That's just the beginning of it.
Catarina was one of the most beautiful girls in town, she was almost as intelligent as I am, she is in student council, leadership, and T.I.E.S. She is amazingly athletic and is a basketball player and a fast hurtler. Her drawing skills are incredible, but she desires photography. She is also on the poms team, super wealthy and just plain sweet as can be. How can you hate her? Oh ya, you can't. She talked about Percy and made him seem like such a "god" I found myself to fall for him when I had him in my classes. But I could never break those two up for my one personal game right?

অলিম্পাসের নায়করা 131 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-131 of 131

বছরখানেক আগে trivia101 said…
surprise

:D new pg.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে beba157jello said…
big smile
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz post soooon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে SeaBrat said…
Catarina

Sweet love, sweet love, trapped in your love
I've opened up, unsure I can trust
My heart and I were buried in dust
Free me, free us

You're all I need when I'm holding you tight
If you walk away I will suffer tonight

I found a man I can trust and boy, I believe in us
I am terrified to love for the first time
Can you see that I'm bound in chains?
I've finally found my way

I am bound to you
I am bound to you

So much, so young, I've faced on my own
Walls I built up became my home
I'm strong and I'm sure there's a fire in us
Sweet love, so pure

I catch my breath with just one beating heart
And I embrace myself, please don't tear this apart

I found a man I can trust and boy, I believe in us
I've finally found my way

I am bound to you
I am bound to

Suddenly the moment's here, I embrace my fears
All that I have been carrying all these years
Do I risk it all? Come this far just to fall? Fall

I have entrusted, boy, I believe in us
And finally found my way

I am bound to you
I am, ooh I am
I'm bound to you

I glanced at Percy and sighed. I had to tilt my head to look at him since he was 6'4. His cocky lopsided smile made my heart flutter. He always scrunched his perfect nose making him look adorable when he smiled. His chin was smooth and chiseled and he always smelled salty and like the sweet waves, and the hint of aftershave. His laugh was husky and raspy, but his voice was as smooth as silk, or like velvet. His hair was an array of black, it was messy, but it suited him, I prefer it that way. His wonderful eyes look at me calculating but with a dazzling fire that was partly innocent. I always admired the color they were, seagreen, like melted emeralds. Then another pair of eyes crossed my vision and I blinked and I noticed the abnormal long lashes, so volumness and black. Then I saw seagreen eyes that had dark green swirled into them. Backing from my gaze and saw flushed cheeks, pink seashell lips and flowing black hair, and feminine features and figure? I saw it was a girl, about 18, looking at me with sad eyes. Her lips parted and a single word was heard.
" Help," a tear drop escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek. Her eyes became glossy and she licked her bottom lip. Then the world went dark and I heard a blood curdling scream coming from the darkness. My eyes widened as I looked around. And of course, it was a dream. Or was it a message? I had to call Annabeth. Fast.

Annabeth

" Annabeth I need you!"
" Hello to you too,"
" It's major!"
" What is?"
" I'm coming over," the phone went dead. What the hell? My doorbell rang a few minutes later. Outside stood Catarina looking winded.
" I need a canvas," she looked up at me with her large gold eyes. She followed me inside and sat on the couch, taking paintbrushes, paint, pencils and an eraser out of her pockets.What? I went into our office and grabbed her a note pad of drawing paper, and in the closet there, of course, was a canvas. I slugged out and handed her my supplies. Her eyes widened and she made a grab for the canvas. She expertly made a tan head and painted a body. Her eyes never left the canvas. I grabbed her a paper plate for her paint and a water cup. She squeezed black on her brush and stroked it against the canvas. Then seagreen. Then pink. 20 colors later she stood back.
" Annabeth do you know who this is?" I stepped forward and gasped. It was an identical Percy, if he was a girl I mean.
" So do you?"
" No," I shook my head. Catarina frowned. "Why?"
" She was in my dream." she shook her head. I licked my lips and waited.
" This is what happened...."

I wasn't sure if it was just a mortal dream or a message. I was hoping it was a mortal dream, I really didn't want another Rachel. Cat's eyes flashed and she grabbed the sketch pad and a pencil. The cheeks that formed were a child's and the hair was beautiful. Cat always drew never stopping her eyes in an intense focus.
" I think you need to find her," she gestured. It was a 10 year old girl with streaming hair and brilliant blue eyes. Is she a demigod? I wondered.
Then they attacked.Hellhounds came crashing through the windows spilling glass all over the carpet." Annabeth...." Cat's voice whimpered next to me. I grabbed my dagger from the strap on my leg and advanced on the puppies. One jumped from the wall and growled at me. I clutched the dagger fiercely and awaited for him to attack.
" Come and get it mutt," I taunted. It came at me with blinding speed and I made a quick hack at his back, the monster exploded to puppy chow. The second barked and four more came with it and started to circle me. I turned around myself my eyes in a glare thinking of a plan. One of them yipped and they charged. I lept in the air and swung the dagger around me like a mad woman killing three dogs in the process. I landed and wiped the bead of sweat off my forehead.
" Annabeth duck!" Cat shrieked. I ducked as she said and watched as a kitchen knife went flying through the air and hit the monster's elbow. The hound looked at it confused then aimed its head at her. I sprinted and stabbed my dagger in its head. A growl rippled behind me and I turned to see twenty hellhounds coming at me. I gasped and prepares myself for the worst. Th dogs advanced then lept over my head and ran toward Cat. I whipped my head around confused, a dog grabbed Cat's shirt in its mouth, another grabbed her jeans.
" Annabeth! Help!" she cried. I licked my lips and ran toward my friend. One of the bigger hellhounds howled and shook its head like a signal. The dogs ran out the broken the window and dashed into a shadow with Cat, her cries echoing around the yard. My mouth gaped open suddenly my world was upside-down.
" C.... C.... Caaaat?" I half shrieked half whispered. "Cat!" I cried and burst into tears and cradled my head in my hands. What am I going to do?! I only knew that I would get her back
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে trivia101 said…
big smile
POST SOON!!!!! U HAVE TOOO!
বছরখানেক আগে ReadingGurl said…
Post soon please
smile
omg awesome cliffhanger u hv to post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে bukluvr17 said…
big smile
post!! plz?
বছরখানেক আগে Kaia143 said…
heart
OMGS!!! Im sooooo confused!!!

Anyways…………………

Amazingly awesome chapter. It was really really good, even though im slightly confused as to where the story is going…………
But I still loved the chapter.
And I CAN NOT WAIT until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!
This is her drawing of the girl

link
smile
awesome chapter cnt wait to see who attacks them and nice pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
বছরখানেক আগে horse22133454 said…
Awesome Post Soon!
post soon
বছরখানেক আগে bukluvr17 said…
awsome luved it post wen u can!!!!!!
heart
I wonder if Cat is like Rachel………………………………

Anyways………………………

Amazingly awesome chapter. It was really really good!!!!
I LOVED IT!!!
And I CAN NOT WAIT until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে LORDCHAOS said…
Awesome
heart
love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
Oh man………… wats Percy gonna do?!?!?!?!

Anyways………………………

Amazingly awesome chapter seabrat. It was really really good!!!!!!!!!
I LOVED IT!!!!!!
And I CAN NOT WAIT until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!
Thanks! Need more reviews.
And if u see, I bounded those posts together :)

So if u haven't read my last post it's at the bottom ;)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Post soon
smile
I wrote this really small piece of writing that is not on topic I just wrote it.
Want to read it?
yea i want to read
Next chapter is on Percy
বছরখানেক আগে kayleegurule said…
Post soon, please!
M'kay
Percy

”Hello sunshine!" I sang to my locker buddy. She turned around and glared at me. Her actual name was Ember, and she scared me. Her dyed black hair hung on her face and had red tips at the bottom, her dark eyes were like tunnels, you could never escape! Her lips were lined in black along with her eyes, she had multiple piercings on her body and tattoos. She wore a Blood on the Dance Floor t-shirt, black combat boots, ripped black skinny jeans, and her studded bangles. The weirdest thing about her is she is a STRONG Christian, i wouldn't have suspected that. So anyway, I waved to her like an idiot with an open mouth smile. Ever since we started school, I think she thought I was "special," so that is how I started my act.
"Jackson, listen I'm Ember!" she growled, her eyes scrunched making her look even more like a raccoon, or maybe even a dead ferret.
"Hello Ember! The Earth says hello!" I grinned and closed my eyes. ( like the 2 mood) she snarled at me and stompted away.
" Hey Perce, whatcha do this time?" called Justin. He ran up to me and jumped on my back.
" get off," I laughed. He bounded off then faced me. " Geez Sparky Larky, why are you so hyped up?"
" Collin gave me RedBull!" he screamed. I grabbed my ears.
" Yow! My ear drums are broken! Wait, Collin? Oh great!" I slapped my forehead.
" actually he didn't know," Justin shrugged. Typical Collin, he is pretty clumsy and kind of stupid. He is like the Stoll bros, but he always gets caught.
" Well anyway Perce, I thought maybe...... Ooh snap! She is F-I-N-E," he ran off and started talking to another girl, he then grinned and hooked his arm through hers. That lucky bas#%*#.
" Percy! Percy! Percy!" Annabeth sprinted toward me and feel into my arms when she didn't stop fast enough.
" Well hey, wisegurl," I smiled and helped her stand upright. "Have you seen Cat?"
" actually I have," she sulked.
" Where?"
" I'm not sure," she tilted her head down, maybe she is looking for a bug or something.
"You said you saw her!" I pointed out confused by her mood.
" Percy! I saw her yesterday, then...."
" Then?"
" She was captured," after she said that, I cracked up.
" she was captured by her overprotective parents? Nice one Annie!" I laughed.
" No Percy, by hellhounds," my good mood was gone, I stopped smiling.
" B... B.. But she isn't like us.... That's not.... That's not possible," I looked Annabeth in the eye, " Is it?"
" Percy, I'm sorry,"
" Tell me what happened," my voice was hard and icy, not like myself. Annabeth looked frightened as her lip began to quiver. "Annabeth please tell me," I grabbed her shoulders. She let her eyes drift to my hands and just stared. I released her and waited. She frowned but then took a big gulp of air and told me what happened...

I had nothing to say, I didn't known how to react, but I knew that I would have to save the demigod first.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে kkw1700 said…
Awww this was so good D:
বছরখানেক আগে Nicosgurl said…
angry
SEABRAT IT HAS BEEN 10 MONTHS WHY HAVE YOU ABANDON US THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
বছরখানেক আগে Alygirl421 said…
What happened?? Why would you just drop the story like that? :'(

pleaseeeee post soon
বছরখানেক আগে corrected said…
ikrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Somebody else should continue this forum. This was a good story, but where did the author go?