district 10 male:
district 10 female:
district 11 male: Ares2002
district 11 female: pink-bokworm
district 12 male:
district 12 female:

rules:
only one, you can be killed in this rp

happy hunger games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
oh and ill be joining >:)
last edited on Jun 16, 2012 at 11:41AM

হাঙ্গার গেমস্‌ 361 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 361

বছরখানেক আগে Ares2002 said…
(Humphry Omega are you the girl from 4 or Vence?)
বছরখানেক আগে HumphryOmega said…
(girl from 4 but she is like vence in every personality and mental way*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(but Christina had killed the girl from 4 and if she didn't die what's the girls name?)
*Chasity*
বছরখানেক আগে kisasohma321 said…
(ron, vence's other tribute from the same district killed u and christina on the 7 page of comments u can check ur self, and i'm not meaning to be rude...)
বছরখানেক আগে kisasohma321 said…
(I mean Chasity killed u and christina.)
(oh sorry I missed that part)

Leo:A few hours before the feast I decide not to go.I don't wanna risk it.I activate my bumblebee and whisper "Alvin Ewing" three times.
বছরখানেক আগে Alvin2442 said…
Alvin: "OKay I'm glad I got that molding clay haha I'm faking these people out" I stop and look around and sense that a bumble bee is near me. I swing my spear and knock it to the ground and crush it underm y feet. I run in a hiding where nobody will find me
Alvin:Okay I'm glad I got that molding clay haha I'm faking t-bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leo:The Bumblebee comes back to me in a squash.It still works but only injured.I saw a parachute come in with a some kind of robot healer.I use it on Bumble and it's good as new.I send it again to Alvin and press the green button meaning "Kill".In 2 minutes the cannon shoots.I shoot a duck and eat it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে pink-bookworm said…
Is bored why did I have to die.
*over the speaker* IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE FEAST!
*chasity got up and started cautiously walking to the cornucopia*
বছরখানেক আগে darkling_menace said…
(i cannot keep up with this RP to save my life, so im just gonna kill myself [in the RP] just to end it for me)

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!
*gets the Nightlock berries in my pocket, swallows a handful, then dies with my back up against a tree, my last thought: im not gonna give anyone the satisfaction of killing me*
(darkling menace i had already killed you way before.)

Leo:I hear Cluadius Templesmith say that the feast has begun.I stay at my ruin not going to the feast.
বছরখানেক আগে darkling_menace said…
(my point exactly. Bah! Forget it, im gone)
*walks carefully to the feast*
Leo:I go to the feast carefully.I quickly run and find a huge backpack.I take it and run to my former hiding place in the temple
*i grab the backpack theat has my district number on it and run back to my cave*
Alvin: I see Leo's bumble bee and it shoots me in the arm right at the tracker which turns off . I fall into a hole and land hard onto ground and the canon shoots and I see something next to me that's interesting.
*she gets to the cave* i thought someone would put up some kind of fight at the least...
Leo:I open my bag to see a watch.I see that it says all the people who are still living.Chasity,me,girl from 12 and the boy from 9.But there's some kind of source in some hole.I wonder what it is.
Alvin: I notice that the girl from 5 was still on so I kill her with one touch of a button. I see Leo and some other tributes alive. "This could help me win but I think Leo has a device like it"I touch another button and zip off my pressence
Leo:I go deeper into the ruins.I see someone hiding behind a bush,It was the girl from 12.I quickly hide behind another bush and activate my bumblebee.It goes to the girl from 12 and quickly kills her.I suddenly see another button on the bee controller.it was an Invisibility button.
*reaches in her pack and it has a impenetrable helmet that covers her head* fully armored nice
বছরখানেক আগে zeebem10 said…
(Am i dead? Sorry i never have replied......need more active on certain rp's! I just looked through the forum pages and I haven't died yet i don't think...)
(i think youve been killed but.... ill make an acception for you to still be alive ^^)
বছরখানেক আগে zeebem10 said…
big smile
(Thank you!)
*I'll be about 40 miles from the cornucopia with a sword and a small backpack because I ran from the cornucopia despite my Career-ish nature.*
Ray:I hold up my sword and stare at it as I sit. I feel proud of my self that i made it this far. Not that I should be TOO proud. I AM from District 1 after all. I mean I AM going to win this.
*sitting in a cave with her two tridents, one in hand the other poised beside her*
বছরখানেক আগে GoodWitchesRAJA said…
(can i join i want to be Katniss)
বছরখানেক আগে socialnerdz said…
"I Camille am ready to shed some blood."
I throw a dagger at Vence, which is coated in venomous snake poison. I slashes through his skin. I go into stealth mode to hide myself.
I put a zipline on my dagger pin my hair up and slide down and slit Vence's neck to the bone. I rush back into stealth mode put on my jacket and keep moving.
worried
I was in a tree and saw what camille did i drew an arrow and shot her in the stomach she screamed in agony
I yank the arrow out of my vest which did not completely go through my stomach. I get up and dust myself off.
Metal proof vests really do work! :)I throw a hundred daggers at Katniss and fire a zipline into her arm and rip it out from a distance and climb into a tree.
As she weaped in pain I threw her some healing ointment. "Don't cross my line skunk face or you'll be next."
worried
i continued climbing the tree and rubbed on some of the cream on my arm it healed immediately i jumped down and ran towards her when i saw her i put my hands up and asked this "please dont kill me i want us to be alliances"
"Fine but if you try anything funny you will regret it." "So do you know where any tributes are?"
um no but i promise that i wont do anything funny
(Vence is already dead socialnerdz)

Leo:I hear everything what Camillie and Katniss said.I go infront of them hold my arms up and say "I wanna be alliances.Promise."
Oh I didnt know he was already dead. I laugh histerically. " Ummm sure you can be in it. But dont try anything funny." "Ok?"
"Sure"
বছরখানেক আগে Snare24 said…
Jimmy:I see Leo,Camillie and Katniss.I threw my spear at Camillie.It passes through her stomach and then I run away in fear.
Leo:I quickly take the spear out of Camillie.She was still breathing but very injured.I took out my healing potion I got from the Cornucopia and heal her wound.
Camille: "I am gonna kill that Bitch" I sniff Jimmy out and light my arrow on fire with a bomb and send it into her legs so she can't walk. Then KABOOM!
*she hears the explosions but caps calm*
I run and run and finally find Jimmy, then I go into stealth mode and dive down from a tree like a bird and pierce my dagger into the top of her head.
I yank my dagger out and kick her to the ground.
(I'm A BOY!)
Jimmy:When Camillie hits my leg I coudn't walk so I started to crawl.The explosion didn't hit me.I was alive.I take the arrow off and put some cream on it which I found in a near lying pack.I see a cave near me.I realized it was Chasity.I take my spear out and slowly go inside the cave to see her."Hey look there are some dangerous people there.Wanna make an alliance?"
"NO I DONT WANT AN ALLIANCE NOW DIE." throws five daggers at Jimmy and "Yes Im fine."
Jimmy:After she runs away after hitting me I was dying.But I saw a parachute.It was a robot.It also had a healing option.I clicked it and it somehow made me as new as before.