হাঙ্গার গেমস্‌ Hunger Games RP!!!!

Grrrrr posted on Mar 19, 2013 at 02:19AM
Hey everybody! Its time to start a new RP! Lets make this scene start right at the chariot rides! Please describe your characters:
name
district
traits
personality
story
appearance
HAVE FUN! and please write your posts in third person point of view! LETS DO THIS THING!

হাঙ্গার গেমস্‌ 289 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 289

বছরখানেক আগে Grrrrr said…
"Fine Maddie. Anything for you" He sounded so absoloutley exhausted.
বছরখানেক আগে Dovemoon said…
Maddie looked at the door, slowly, she pushed her self up, wiping away tears and she opened the door a crack, looking out with just her blue/grey eyes.
Danny knew the door was open, but he didn't press his luck.
"Im sorry" It was the simplest thing he could say, but he said it so meaningfully.
Maddie looked at him through the slightly open door, "If you just came here to apologize... I'll accept your apology.. but I still can't even begin to understand.. why.. "
"I didn't come here to apologize. And she.....she means nothing to me. You do. I want you, not Lethe. I.....i don't know myself why i kissed her. But i felt nothing. And to be honest, I need you to survive Maddie." Danny knew the words sounded real, but his heart felt hollow. He was going to win these games. And he knew how to play them just right.

He wasn't a jerk, the boy with the brown hair. In fact, he was everything Lethe and Maddie thought he was. But he also had a ferocious will to live. He had to survive for....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Maddie paused, taking him in for a second. "what about the games, Danny? Only one can win. Why shouldn't we just split up, to make the games easier..?" the thought of the games still put her on edge.
"Because I'm not going to let you get out of my sight. You could get hurt and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you were."
"Danny, it's the games though....."
That went straight to Danny's heart. It reminded him of Macy.
"Danny, it's the capitol though" She had said it when he brought up the idea of rebelling. His face turned sour.

"Fine. Maddie. You win, I'm not doing this anymore." he stood up from the door. As he walked away he caught Maddie's eye. It was the first time he ever looked vulnerable. The first time he ever looked like he really cared, and the first time he looked truly hurt.
"Danny.. that's not what I meant." She said softly, opening the door completely.
"NO!" Danny yelled. Everything flashed back to him: Macy, his sister, his parents, everything.
"I'm done. I give up, this isn't worth it to me!" The anger in his voice was unavoidable. He couldn't pretend he loved Maddie. He just couldn't. But it had never been obvious that he didn't love her, apparently it seemed real to her.
Maddie took a step back into her room,shocked at his anger the realization coming on. "I..I."She stops, and her heart harden, that soft hurt Maddie gone. "Fine. Go, give up, Danny. If you're done, fine. "
Instead of anger Danny felt nothingness. He slumbed down to the grown and pulled his head inbetween his legs. He wasn't crying, he just closed his eyes and sat there.
Maddie had started to close the door and she looked at him, "I'm sorry Danny for ..whatever it is.. "
Danny raised his head slowly.
"Maddie....I'm sorry." his eyes darted to the floor. He stood up slowly and walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her. This time, his heart didn't feel empty. It felt strongly of an emotion, but he couldn't figure out what it was.
Maddie hugged him, she looked at him, studying his face for just a second.
At this point Danny's mind felt drained. His eyes were full of understanding. His understanding that he hurt Maddie so bad. He pulled back to be face-to-face with Maddie.
"I'm sorry." he kissed her cheek and headed to his room.
She watched him go, thinking her thoughts wandering.
বছরখানেক আগে sam7b said…
NEW CHARACTER TIME!!! :D Ok, so I was just bored on the bus ride home and I was thinking about how scummy it is of Danny to just be playing Maddie and Lethe at the same time. And then I thought, "Oh my god! It would be so awesome if there was someone young and innocent who had a big sense of right and wrong and who could see crystal clearly what Danny was doing. They wouldn't tell the girls, because this person would be young and easy for Danny to kill, but they could act as like Danny's conscious, the only person who he can talk about it, and yet it's obviously wrong so the person would look down at him for it. So it's like, Danny can share his thoughts and feelings and plans with this person and not have to bottle them up, but then the person can also make him feel bad for it and give their honest opinion, therefore continuing this depressing cycle they've got going and giving Danny someone he can actually be truthful with and be close to, without him having to lie. XD lol, anyways, here she is!

Name: May Davis
District: 6
District Token: A sketchbook and pencil. She loves to draw.

Personality: Sweet and kind, May is extremely smart and has a steadfast sense of what is right and wrong. She speaks her opinions clearly and doesn't hold back her emotions or what she's thinking. May's never been hurt very badly, so she doesn't know the risk of showing her personal thoughts, feelings, information, etc. In this way, May is the embodiment of innocence and what is right. She's brave and honest, and see's people exactly as they are, understanding their bad qualities, but seeing their good qualities as well.
Story: None, really. She has no siblings and lives alone with her very supportive and loving parents in a middle class section of District 6. She was always taught to be kind and sweet, but also to understand when someone is being LESS than kind, and/or honest, with her.
Appearance: *OMG THE PIC I FOUND FOR HER IS AMAZING, THAT'S EXACTLY HOW SHE LOOKS* May has dark colored skin, but she's not super black. Her skin is more of a chocolatey brown, and she has curly, voluminous hair that falls down to her shoulders. It's not frizzy in the least, and adds that to that angel appearance that her personality radiates. May has very light brown eyes, almost hazel, and she's very short and fairly thin, about 4'10".
Skills: May's very good at hiding and stealing, she's super sneaky and good at camouflage, too. She's also very informed on plants and animals, and knows how to expertly set traps and what plants she can use, and eat.
Siblings: None, May was an only child.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 NEW CHARACTER TIME!!! :D Ok, so I was just bored on the bus ride প্রথমপাতা and I was thinking about how sc
বছরখানেক আগে Alvin2442 said…
(Everytime I check back in. Two pages have past by.)
I Like her! She seems really sweet, Sam!!
sam7b commented…
Thank you! :) বছরখানেক আগে
Sweeeet character :)~me

Danny woke up sweaty. He had nothing but awful nightmares. Macy was in all of them and so were Maddie and Lethe. They seemed to know all of each other in his dream, the sweet girl who was his friend from school, the girl from his district he never noticed, and the unknown girl from another district. He sat bolt upright and breathed heavily. The girls were in some sort of fight, and it took place in the Hunger Games arena. It started getting physical and the peacekeeps came in and....it was all bad.
Danny stood up and hopped in the shower. He pulled his hands through his hair as he tried to forget his dreams.

Pain woke up with a start. Today was the day for interviews.
sam7b commented…
Thanks! :) বছরখানেক আগে
Nick woke up very early and took a shower, running a hand through his hair.

Maddie tossed and turned all night until she just began sleeping before having a final bad dream that morning and got up and decided to take a shower and get ready for the day.
Danny turned his shower off. He wrapped a towel around his waist and layed back in bed, he didn't feel like getting up.

Pain decided to take an extra long shower. She needed the warmth.
Maddie finished her shower, and got dressed and ready.

Nick stepped out of the shower and pulled shorts on but didn't want to to really go anywhere so he didn't bother putting on a shirt.
( I don't know what to do.)O
Pain shut her shower off, she wasn't used to waisting water. She pulled on the most normal outfit she could find, a simple t-shirt and jaeans. She headed downstairs for breakfast.
@Alvin 2442- just jump into the story, we're about to do interviews
Laying on his bed, Nick decides to go to breakfast as he stomach growls. He pulls a shirt on and heads down stairs.
Pain was fumbling with a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice when she saw Nick come downstairs. She sat at a random, unocuppied table and ate her breakfast like normal.
Nick walked in very casually, and picked up an apple, tossing it in his hands and comes and sits at her table.
Danny's trainer walked into his room.
"Danny! It's breakfast, go downstairs. And put on some clothes." Danny groaned threw on some clothes and headed downstairs.
Maddie got dressed and headed downstairs to breakfast.
বছরখানেক আগে sam7b said…
(Uuuugh guys, I'm so sorry I wasn't here when you guys were! I saw you messaged me, like, 8 times each or something. XD I was so wiped out yesterday, I fell asleep around ten. Plus, I think our times zones might be different- I'm EST, what are you guys? If we know then I can figure out a time we can all meet and be on at the same time.)

Lethe woke up with tear stains on her cheeks. She yawned and stretched, not nearly so tired as she had been and feeling a little better- until everything that had happened yesterday rushed back in. She groaned, wishing none of it had happened, and slugishly rolled out of bed, opening the curtains that were hiding the huge glass windows in her room and letting sunlight replace the darkness. She yawned and stripped, stepping into the shower for a long, luxurious relaxation.
After about 30 minutes Lethe stepped out of the shower, wrapped into a towel, and walked over to a dresser. Lethe was feeling dangerously moody today, not in the mood to take crap, so she grabbed a plain black tank top and black jeans, slipping them on, and then grabbed her black and white sneakers, putting them on over white ankle socks. She put on deodorant, rubbed some skin lotion on, and then, after combing through her hair, she opened her door and walked down the hall to the dining room.
When she got there she looked in, expecting fully to see Danny and Maddie sitting together, wrapped in each others arms. However, she was surprised to see that neither of them were there. She smiled, happy that she was obviously doing better emotionally than either of them. At least she had been able to drag herself down to breakfast first.
Lethe walked into the dining room and got pancakes with syrup, orange juice, and bacon. She walked over to a table with no one there and dropped her tray down, then sat down next to it, and started eating.

May entered the Tributes Building with a backpack slung on her shoulder, glancing around with searching brown eyes, she sighed, not knowing quite where to go. Then she saw a sign pointing down a hall that said, "Dining Room", so she started to walk down it. When she got there she grabbed some breakfast and sat down at the far end of a table with a few other tributes.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
sam7b commented…
Add On: May looked around, taking everyone in. She felt bad for all of them, including herself, but in the back of her mind she was hoping none of them would kill her. বছরখানেক আগে
Danny clomped down the stairs. He was dressed in a plain white t-shirt, simple blue jeans, and some high top sneakers. He ran his hands through his hair and pushed it to the side. His face looked energized and up--beat but inside he felt like emotional trash. When he got downstairs he saw Lethe.
"Hey Lethe" he said as he grabbed an apple and sat down.
(No help.)
Just make your character come down to breakfast~ me
Alvin came down to breakfast, with a very sharp knife.
বছরখানেক আগে sam7b said…
(You gotta make the character first.) ~Sam

Lethe looked over to Danny, surprised at both his being there and his casualty. He sat next to her and Lethe looked back at her plate, playing with her food. "Hi Danny.
Alvin2442 commented…
(I made a character on Page 1.) বছরখানেক আগে
sam7b commented…
Ohhh, kk. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে sam7b said…
(Whoops, sorry, didn't mean to post that so soon.)

Add On: Lethe looked over at Danny and said, "You really shouldn't be here...Maddie's going to see you and get upset."

May looked over at the table in front of her. There was a girl with blue hair sitting there alone, but then a boy, May was pretty sure it was the one from District 5, sat next to her. The girl looked a little shifty and uncomfortable, but they boy looked odd...May was very good at seeing people's true faces, and although the boy was wearing a pleasant mask, he looked like he was plotting something, faking....May didn't like this. He was up to something.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(I just pulled 2/3 of one of my teeth.)
Danny took a huge bite of his apple. "Upset? Whatever for" He switched his focus from his apple straight into Lethe's eyes. He stared at her innocently.
বছরখানেক আগে sam7b said…
Lethe smiled. He was obviously faking not realizing why it would make Maddie mad, which meant he just wanted to hang out with Lethe. Lethe raised an eyebrow. "Oh yes, I wonder why Maddie would be upset that you're socializing with the same girl you kissed last night." Lethe smiled and turned back to her food.

May's eyes widened, and then narrowed. It was a horrible thing to cheat on anyone, but to cheat on a girl who is in the Games, the girl who so needs to trust you in order for her not to die, and the girl who's most likely going to die in a few days anyway, this was a terrible crime. For a second May thought that the blue-haired girl was just as guilty, but then she realized that it wasn't exactly her fault. The boy had been the one to CHOOSE to cheat, no one had forced him too. For some reason though, May felt that a case of unfaithfulness wan't all that was going on here. No, this boy was doing something deep beneath the surface. She listened in closer.
Danny chuckled lightly, but not in a mean way. "Oh, that. I guess she wouldn't be thrilled, but...I didn't think there was anything wrong with hanging out with.....a friend." His gaze dropped down to his apple. He looked back up at Lethe and stared intensley, but this time it wasn't Danny pretending to be curious, it was Danny, completely actually curious. "But really Lethe.....why me?"
বছরখানেক আগে sam7b said…
Lethe thought for a moment, searching for a valid answer. "I...I don't know Danny. And I'm being honest, I really don't. I just saw you in your chariot, riding with Maddie, and...and I saw a genuinely sweet man. Lethe glanced away. "I...I haven't known many sweet men in my life." Lethe's father had always badly abused her. He'd yell at her, punish her for things she didn't do, he'd hit her, and sometimes...ugh, it was too hard for Lethe to even think about. "There's never been any male who's been sweet with me, and well...you are." Lethe turned to him and stared at him full on with her big green eyes. "I'm so happy that this whole thing isn't just a big game for you. If you were the type that would just play me like everyone else...god, I think it would break my heart forever, Danny."

May stared at them, listening. That poor girl, she thought.
(That poor girl...)
That poor girl thought Danny. Danny broke her gaze. He couldn't listen to people in pain.
"I'm not good for you Lethe. I'm not. But I don't think your good for me either. You have a way of making me feel....." Danny took Lethe's hands in his own. "lConflicted." He met her eyes again. "Distance yourself, Lethe." Danny didn't feel right. Yes, he was just saying sappy things to Lethe, but now it just felt wrong. Now he felt like it was some sort of messed up and awful game. He pulled his hands away from Lethe's, took another bite of his apple, and blankly looked away again.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Maddie came downstairs into the room. She looked cute in jeans and a cute top. She looked as of nothing had happened last night.
বছরখানেক আগে sam7b said…
Lethe was both confused and irritated at the same time. How could he tell her to distance herself? How could she do that now, after he had kissed her, touched her, made her feel happy, for once in a long time. And what did he mean, he wasn't good for her? She glared at him slightly, "Danny, what do you mean, "you're not good for me"? You're everything that I want, how can you tell me to "keep my distance", and then just look away and expect it to happen, especially after YOU are the one who's been egging me on to love you." She paused. "If you wanted me to stop liking you, then you should have made it clear for me to "keep my distance", the first night you talked to me. But Danny, you kissed me instead. You have no right to say some words, and then just expect me to stop falling for you." She stared at him for a few more seconds and then got up and moved to a different table. God, he could be so damn insensitive.

May watched them, and smiled when Lethe got up and moved. Good for you, girl. She thought.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Danny smiled. He liked that Lethe. The real Danny liked that Lethe. He smiled widely, and threw away his apple. As he walked by Lethe's table he kissed her on the cheek, he then went upstairs to his room.