হাঙ্গার গেমস্‌ KATNISS IS PREGNANT!

jinxreddog posted on Feb 27, 2010 at 04:39AM
Okay, even though there isn't proof the author gives a lot of hints. In Catching Fire, how many times was he in her bed? WITH HER? And that one scene when they were in the cave and she started kissing Peeta and said she loved him. Then she went crazy that night. She said she felt strange and wondefully happy in the morning from being with Peeta. Besides, she was starting to love him. This author knows how to play the crowd, and so does Peeta. If the Capitol discovered that there wasn't a baby, they'd be toast. Peeta had to. I admit it, I want it to but my best friend doesn't. Any ideas? YES OR NO? Please comment
last edited on Feb 27, 2010 at 05:57AM

হাঙ্গার গেমস্‌ 16 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে jinxreddog said…
big smile
YES! YES!
বছরখানেক আগে mickeymouse2146 said…
it hink katniss is regnant not only cause of the bed thing but because in cf during the 75th games she is always nauesious
বছরখানেক আগে cleo13491 said…
I'm on the fence about it, but I'm leaning towards her not being pregnant. She says repeatedly that she would never have kids, because there was the chance they could be sent to the arena.

I don't think Katniss would risk becoming pregnant by sleeping with Peeta, it just doesn't fit.
বছরখানেক আগে silver93 said…
i'm gonna have to go with no, but only because she freaks out at naked people. i feel like she would be imagining him naked while he was still in clothes after. it would distract her. and thats only if. she'd probably just freak out
বছরখানেক আগে dazzledpixie said…
Um...I definitely don't think she's pregnant. The books are in her point of view...I'm pretty sure that if she did anything we would know. Besides, she hasn't even admitted to herself that she loves Peeta; why would she sleep with him? They've never even kissed off-camera. Peeta is too good of a guy to force Katniss into anything--he doesn't do anything that she wouldn't want. And I've always thought of Peeta as a guy with morals; I don't think he'd do that before marriage. Remember that when he told everyone on the interview that Katniss was pregnant, he made sure to say that they did the toasting marriage first. He could've just left that out, and the people in the Capitol would still go for it probably, because they're so into Peeta and Katniss's romance story, and most likely they don't wait for marriage.
বছরখানেক আগে sicelyarien said…
angry
NO YOU IDIOTS SHE IS NOT REALLY PREGNANT! PEETA JUST SAID THAT SO EVERY DISTRICT WOULD BE FREAKED OUT AND BE MORE OPOSED AGAINST THE CAPITOL WELL IT WORKED PEOPLE ARE VERY VERY ANGRY
বছরখানেক আগে colorfulssmile said…
no she's not pregnant because she is uncomfortable with naked people and she still hasn't decided between peeta and gale. i don't think at least.
বছরখানেক আগে softball27 said…
angry
Guys, earlier in the book she decides she loves Gale. Duh, "He is mine. I am his. Anything else is unthinkable" She wouldn't betray that love by sleeping with Peeta. She's sick in the beginning because the arena is really hot, they're hiking, and they have no water. I agree with dazzledpixie about the moral thing and agree with every one who said no. The only reason Peeta said that is to make the crowd angry and create sponsers.
@softball27she doesn't decide that. she was in shock and felt bad for rejecting him. if she's in love with gale then why did she make out with peeta all those times and pretend afterward it never happened?

and yes clearly she is pregnant, but not with peeta's baby, she's pregnant with haymitch's baby. her being preggo is about as likely as her being pregnant with his kid, or maybe madge's.
বছরখানেক আগে softball27 said…
angry
Thank you silver93 i'll hav nightmares for the rest of my life. + she made out with peeta to keep EVERYONE SHE LOVED ALIVE INCLUDING GALE and why do you think shes pregnant with haymitch's baby
meh
I was being sarcastic. I said it was as likely as her being pregnant with madge's baby(not possible). In The Hunger Games that was the reason, in Catching Fire she didn't care, she was ready to die so Peeta could live.
বছরখানেক আগে qwerty15 said…
-.- i highly doubt it...
বছরখানেক আগে XxIsabellaxX said…
I dont really think so.....
I am Team Peeta but it just does not make sense if she was pregnant
বছরখানেক আগে Mrs_Marbles said…
I'm with qwerty "I highly doubt it"
বছরখানেক আগে HGBookFan1 said…
Not pregnant. It was Peeta's brilliant interview strategy which he used to rip the veils of delusion away from the Capital audience. They were so fond of the Peeta/Katniss romance they watched unfold that it had the power to awaken them to the gruesome reality of the Hunger Games that the district people experience. His tears at the end of the interview helped to drive home his point and probably because of his wishful thinking for such a future with Katniss. Peeta & Katniss literally slept together to chase the nightmares away and to comfort each other.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে tacosauce77 said…
I wanted her to be but she isn't