দ্যা জোন্স্‌ ব্রাদার I Hate The Jonaz Brothers

jblovesme4ever posted on Jun 13, 2010 at 08:39PM
they suck look at them and no i dont nio there names so look at the middle one he should be whereing a frillly little dress singing maryha alittle lamb them the other to can you say G-A-Y

দ্যা জোন্স্‌ ব্রাদার 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে alexandra_ said…
smile
well if you hate them why are you here?
you come to their spot and you say that you hate them? i dont get why you do this
বছরখানেক আগে jess798 said…
big smile
I HATE THEM!!!! And im here beacuse i just wanted to c how many more fans Justin Bieber has than the Jonas Brothers. Justin has 20,272 more fans!!!
বছরখানেক আগে LucyJones said…
Justin is ugly as hell and Justin looks gay! The Jonas Brothers are not gay. Nick has a girlfriend Joe has a girlfriend and Kevin is married!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Vexi said…
laugh
LMAO! I think I love you!

It's hilarious how the description is "the coolest trio around".
বছরখানেক আগে chonny said…
ok the jonas bros are awesome! but love justin to! and justin is hot! love u both
 ok the jonas bros are awesome! but প্রণয় justin to! and justin is hot! প্রণয় u both
বছরখানেক আগে LucyJones said…
Nice pic! I love the Jonas Brothers but i hate Justin Bieber!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে jblovesme4ever said…
ummm @ alexandra_ becuse i want to
@jess97 that is alot
@ vexi uhhhh ok
বছরখানেক আগে Babygirl191 said…
heart
u know what i am the biggest jonas brothers fan that ever lived and don't u dare say u hate them because i love their music and they are not gay the y are straight and kevinjonas is married to a girl name danielle jonas and i mean what i say!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে jblovesme4ever said…
angry
okay so what is wrong with me having an opin
বছরখানেক আগে Ayraragan said…
"well if you hate them why are you here?
you come to their spot and you say that you hate them? i dont get why you do this "
AGREE!