দ্যা লায়ন কিং Questin Of Lion King

Simba258 posted on May 22, 2011 at 10:18AM
well Disney World gona Make an Aother movie or Sequel of Lion king becuse i love That Movie Exepet 3 It was Boring But i want to Know if The Going To make an Lion King 4 Movie?

দ্যা লায়ন কিং 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে glelsey said…
smile
As far as I know nothing has been announced yet. But a lot of people have been hoping for another Lion King movie. There are some online petitions people have been signing too, over the past few years. So considering there is such high demand for at least one more movie, maybe someday it will happen. ;)
বছরখানেক আগে LifesGoodx3 said…
Maybe, maybe not. Disney movies don't usually go past 3... But who knows, maybe the Lion King is special!
বছরখানেক আগে milky-way said…
I haven't heard anything about them making another one. I think it could be interesting if they did a prequel about Mufasa and Scar before Simba was born, as long as they did a good job of it. I don't know that there'd be much money-making in a Lion King movie that didn't include Simba though.
বছরখানেক আগে kingcoabra said…
if they do i hope its a disney animation and they bring the old team back because any movie past like 2003 was terrible but the whole 1900s were amazing movies.
বছরখানেক আগে castlefan1 said…
smirk
i hope they make a lion king movie about kovu and kiara's daughters . or maybe more time with kiara and kovu as cubs ?