অফিস In Tears!

the_bunkster posted on Nov 15, 2008 at 01:18AM
im in tears over the new episode! pam coming back! everything is rite again! and dwight at the end was just the icing on the cake! well done! THOUGHTS?? COMMENTS??

অফিস 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Office_001 said…
Yes it was a very good episode. I was totally gonna cry if Pam stayed for another 12 weeks. I am so glad she chose Jim instead of her career. When Jim came out of the office and he saw Pam and started smiling I was totally being a girl and started squeeling like crazy. Andy and Oscar were hilarious and poor Michael getting laid and then that lady(forgot her name) just kicked him out. I really miss Holly and of corse Michael does.
বছরখানেক আগে the_bunkster said…
yeah i felt so bad for michael, wasnt her name concierge marie? or however you spell it lol, i love holly! also ryan has got himself in a pickle again lol, its his own fault
বছরখানেক আগে DunerMifflin101 said…
Great episode!!! im so happy that Pam came back and that that one guy at art school didnt mess things up!! I love JAM!!! :D
বছরখানেক আগে shannieannie said…
i loved this episode. even the sad stuff with jim and pam was good!!! i cried when they were on the phone, when she said she had to stay another 12 weeks.
i hope she really did come home because she didn't like school. i mean, i'm a HUGE jammer, i love everything about them, but if she was that good at what she did, shouldn't she stay longer to gain more from that? i hope no more drama comes between jim and pam because of her decision to come home. i could totally see them getting in a fight and pam saying "i quit art school because of you..." or something. but at the same time, they've been through enough hard stuff. let them be happy together. :)
wow my post is all sorts of crazy. :-p