অফিস Season 5 anyone?

28spike28 posted on Feb 23, 2008 at 03:36AM
this is a question that haunts my mind currently. will there be one. if so what will happen? thats right folks. lets put are E-heads together and try and get some ideas together.

অফিস 38 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে llerenaprincipe said…
-prolly a baby
-someone leaving
-company is going down
-ryan comes back to scranton
-jane gets a job at dunder mifflin again
-someone gets married

those are just the topp off my head
বছরখানেক আগে 28spike28 said…
jane??? whos' jane. oh you mean jan. lets get some characters right here. i hope we see katie again. its dwights turn with katie. keving gets married to stacy. angela reveals her child, and dwight is daddy. dwight and katie break up. end of the season jim proposes to pam.
বছরখানেক আগে simpsonsfan said…
im with 28spike28 saying jim will propose, but pams ex fiance is watching. michael overhears angela telling dwight about the baby, and michael again, ends up telling evrybody. Kelly , i dunno, persuades all the grl in the office including angea and jan to come with her and have a girls day off. but while that, michael gets dwight and jim and all the other guys at the office except toby to spy on them because michael over hears jan thinking about going to her moms house. because he is suspecting jan will dump him, and tells jim that pam is back with roy. playing dumb, jim goes. but i think this can happen through all or through season 5 of office.
বছরখানেক আগে megaspy007 said…
wow.....you guys have a lot of fantasy. but i think that when everything does happen, it's gonna go more to the soapdirection, wich is not the main goal.
বছরখানেক আগে llerenaprincipe said…
yes i means jan!
jan, jane
potato, potatoe

lool!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে greekthegeek said…
maybey...

evil zombies from mars attack the office in which then dwight unleashes all of his knoweledge to defeat them and save the office!

*save the office. save the world*

o.o
বছরখানেক আগে Officefan222 said…
Ok,
Ryan gets fried because he keeps on using the other guys office. Pam decides to leave dunder mifflin to become an artist, jim persuades her not to. Angela goes on an all catholic retreat and a new hot girl takes her job. Michael thinks it is time to move to Jamacia, Queens with Jan. Dwight decudes to sell his beet farm to charity.
বছরখানেক আগে snoznoodle said…
I think Dunder Mifflin will go well for a while then something huge and dramatic happens to the stock market like the internet shuts down forever (don't freak out) and by the end of the series DM will be bankrupt. They've been hinting since the pilot.
Jim will have to propose. He just will.
Jan and Michael break up... then get back together... then break up.
বছরখানেক আগে Shandiii said…
I don't think Jim would persuade Pam not to leave Dunder Mifflin, he supports her a lot and he knows she doesn't want to be a receptionist forever...
i hope some shakey things really do happen gives you another reason amnong hundreds to watch.
বছরখানেক আগে simpsonsfan said…
oficefan222 is kinda right, but noone wants to loose ryan so maybe ryan takes angelas place while she leaves. but dwight follows her, and we switch from the office to dwight and angela every now and then in the office episodes. pam dosent leave, but thinks she wants to because michael tries to have MORE fun in the office.
বছরখানেক আগে HannaK said…
I don't know why but I think that Ryan will come back, Jim poposes to Pan and Michael and Jan will have an on/off relationship
বছরখানেক আগে bstens said…
Hopefully it doesnt get to much like a soap opera. I think that whenever the show does end, michael will finally be fired for all the crazy stuff he's done. also jim will propose to pam in the series finally.
they will probably want it to end like the uk version did.
বছরখানেক আগে IndianKelly said…
I think Jim and Pam will have a falling out...I already see it coming because she is growing and he is still a little boy ("My boyfriend's 12"-Pam quote, she didn't want to prank Dwight with him, she's really getting into her art and he said she shouldn't spend so much time on the graphic art for the Local Ad project because no one will see it.)

Pam will find another job, but Michael will create a position at DM-Scranton that incorporates her artistic talents to get her to stay.

Dwight and Angela will get back together...only after Dwight stands before the entire office and declares his love for her and challenges Andy to a fight at the Dojo.

Ryan will get fired because he will spend a great deal of time trying to win Kelly back and avenging "Ryan The Temp". Michael will rehire him (because, let's face it, that's just the kind of guy Michael is) and Ryan will be forever indebted to Michael...like being a temp again.

Phyllis and Bob will have children...after all she's the same age as Michael (early 40s), which will further depress Michael.

I've got more, but I'll leave it at that.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
so just watched the promo that was put up in videos. well i have to say, i thought there would be a sneak peak at the episode but i guess not.
বছরখানেক আগে maroc said…
when is it coming out season 5?
umm they will begin filming of season 5 in the fall. season 4 will be out around that time.
বছরখানেক আগে jamfan4 said…
OF COURSE THERE WILL BE A SEASON 5!
বছরখানেক আগে maroc said…
season 4 already came out
no it didnt. its currently airing. season 4 will be out ot "BUY" in the fall, same time "season 5" will premire.
বছরখানেক আগে maroc said…
i am telling you season 4 is out ... i will msg u
its out on the internet, not to buy in stores as a DVD. if anyone esle as a word on this please reply to prove one of us wrong.
বছরখানেক আগে streetsk8ernick said…
wikipedia said NBC ordered the 5th season with 30 new episodes for next year. I'm so excited!
বছরখানেক আগে maroc said…
wow that is great..thx for the info streetsk8ernick
বছরখানেক আগে FloatingMuffins said…
For the season 4 DVD, you can sign up to be notified on amazon.com for when it will be available for either pre-order- or actual ordering.
বছরখানেক আগে Hedvig said…
So many people are talking about final season or final episode... I am a bit scared now! I don't want this show to end right now. I want a season 10, before Pam and Jim gets married. In the mean time Michael and Jan gets pregnant, Dwight and Angela gets back together, someone gets arrested and gets a pretty bad mug shot taken - there are so many options.

Don't kill of the show yet!
বছরখানেক আগে j2000blader said…
Season 4 ctd and Season 5.
Angela and Andy will get very intimate. Andy confesses to Jim he and angela had sex, but Andy is worried he got her pregnant. Andy thinking he did and it only takes 2 days for a baby to form. The office thinks it is Andys baby because Angela said she has to marry Andy, the babys father and that she and Andy MATED months ago leading Dwight to think she cheated on him. Dwight dates a girl from a law firm upstairs and they seem perfect for each other. Jim and Pam will move in with each other after they both go to Kevin's wedding and think they want a life like that. Oscar brings his boyfriend to the wedding. Ryan gets drunk and Kelly takes advantage of him. While drunk at the wedding he tells David Wallace that Dunder Mifflin infinity is doing horrible. Final episode of season 4 will be different from season 2/3 endings. Angela stays late and waits for Dwight to return from a sales call, Dwight surprised ask if she is ok. Angela kisses dwight and tells him andy isn't the father. Dwight is. Dwight hugs Angela emotionally and happy and says im sorry, we see a ring on Dwight's desk and a door opens to revel Dwight's girlfriend who runs out after seeing dwight and angela hugging.
SEASON 5
Jim and Pam have moved in with each other. Toby is the new next door neighbor. Ryan is fired but Michael gets permission re-hire Ryan as a Customer Service person....leading Kelly and Ryan closer. Dwight explains everything to his girlfriend so they get engaged. Angela is stuck in a pickle because she hasnt told andy that David(her baby son) is Dwights. Angela isnt in the show much because of the baby, so a new account is brought on board. A black woman.
Karen will try and get Jim back that she will demote herself and let jim become Regional Manager. We will also met Jims brother and family duing chrismas. He and pam go to his home for it. We will also see Jan cheating on Michael. Michael will also win a local radio contest, a free trip to orlando for 4. He of course invites jIM AND pam but decides to give away the tickets to whom ever has the most sales after a week. Todd Packer wins and takes mERIDETH.
Jim decides to take the job because PAM is thinking about quitting Dunder mifflin and going to art school. Jim and Pam break up but in the final episode of Season 5 Jim asks Pam to Marry him.
Season 6 the final season of the office will have a pam and jim wedding. Jim becoming the regional manager of Dunder Mifflin Charlotte and pam moving with him. Dwights beat buisness goes huge he is a millionare. Michael kevin creed stanly andy phyllis toby and ryan all stay at dunder mifflin The final season ends with a huge shocker. Michael becomes the best stand up comidian in the world. And Toby will re marry his wife.
বছরখানেক আগে Officefan222 said…
I just think that at the end of this season that jim will propose, but before he sees Karen again and they don't show he is proposing to. They say yes! Then, we have to wait until next season.You might be saying, "Can't we reconized the voice?", but we only hear jim say great
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে j2000blader said…
i like it. but when he says great it is a great that can be an excited great cut off by a kiss or a great because she said no and pam got a tattoo of roy on her butt
বছরখানেক আগে the_bunkster said…
there had better be more then 6 seasons!
The office has an order in for up to 7 seasons with their current writers they picked up after season 3 ended.
বছরখানেক আগে tony_mufasa said…
Ok i think, Pam and Jim will separate temporarily. Because Pam is worried it's not going to marrage. they wont see other people but it might be a little awkword. He will propose mid-season.

Anglea will be VERY VERY nice to Phylis from now on. however i think the secret will be out by the end of the season.

Micheal and Holly would be a lot nicer couple then Micheal and Jan. But sadly i think there is going to be a major flaw with holly that will be reveled
by the way

I think Jan is Prego with Hunters Man Seed. "That one night", anyone?

OH and Kevin by the 3rd episode will be reveled to holly as not being so "special"
বছরখানেক আগে johnmayer93 said…
ok i am gonna build off of tony_mufasa's ideas...
angela will become pregnant with dwight's baby from the season 4 finale, phylis finds out, so angela becomes like super nice to her. pam realizes this and that will be the ongoing secret of season 5.
i think that holly and michael will go out for a little bit, but then an ex-boyfriend comes back into her life to screw things up.
im hoping that jim will propose at the beginning of the season, but i have a feeling he wont. in the best situation jim gets ryan's old job and works in new york while pam's at pratt. ok im done : )
বছরখানেক আগে oth_bonesfan11 said…
ok jim and pam have to get married or at least get engaged and ya i think the scranton branch will go bankrupt! and i think that michael will persue holly but she wont like him back and hell go for jan. idk about ryan and dwight and angela will keep going behind andy's back!
বছরখানেক আগে emirc2363 said…
i could see jim and pam having a really big fight and separating, if only for a few episodes, before jim proposes sometime during the season. i don't think he'll wait until the finale.

phyllis will use her seeing dwangela hooking up as blackmale against angela until eventually they just come out and expose the relationship. andy will be crushed, since his fiance cheated on him, and will leave the branch.

i think holly and michael will date, and she'll put up with him for a while, but he'll do something really stupid and they will break up.

ryan gets fired. well, he's in jail and all, but he'll get fired. and he'll show up some day asking michael for a job, but michael won't give it to him.

kevin will finally find the right woman for him.

creed will remain a crazy old goober.

stanley will remain a grumpy worker, but will be kinder to michael.

jan will find out about michael and holly and will try to win him back, but michael doesn't want anything to do with her, since he found out the baby belongs to TOBY! kidding about that...i think the baby belongs to hunter, the talented musician. lol.

that's what i think.
বছরখানেক আগে officefan2010 said…
as sad as it may be, i have this funny feeling that season 5 may be the last season of the beloved show we call the office.
i think it will be a very full and exciting season, but idk, something keeps telling me this may be the end.
dont get me wrong, i do not want it to end, but idk.
just my opinion.
i know its not a favorite opinion, but i thought i would share it.
বছরখানেক আগে maroc said…
Question, when is season 5 coming out..i heard in September but correct me if i am wrong please
বছরখানেক আগে mollyx365 said…
oh officefan2010 i really hope you are wrong!!