দ্যা ফ্যান্টম অফ দ্যা অপেরা Love=>

bubblefreak posted on Aug 13, 2008 at 08:06PM
After i saw this movie, in band class in 7th grade i so fell in love with the movie and i am obsessed with Gerard Burler and Emmy Rossum. Anybody else agree with me?

দ্যা ফ্যান্টম অফ দ্যা অপেরা 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে GlennandMary said…
The film is superb.

I took my wife to the West End in London for her Birthday in June. We had good seats in the theatre. I had only seen the film before. Trust me in the theatre its a million times better. The music started and tears rolled down my face it touched me inside We were both AWE struck by the experiance and are planning to go watch Phantom again really soon. If you ever get the chance go to the theatre and watch it you will not be dissapointed.
বছরখানেক আগে Jareth_baby2010 said…
Somehow The phantom of the opera takes hold of you somehow...the music...everything...Emmy has a beautiful voice and gerard...HOT
বছরখানেক আগে FrenchHorn said…
I love Emmys music you should all listen to her soundtracks or at least her stuff on youtube its great!
বছরখানেক আগে becca85 said…
The movie was incredible. Very well-cast in my opinion. I love the soundtrack!! I listen to it all the time.
বছরখানেক আগে Phangirl7 said…
Yeah, I first saw it when I was a sophmore in high school. I've been obsessed ever since. (And that was what, 5 years ago?)