The Secret How to Keep Dreaming

makintosh posted on Mar 11, 2012 at 05:57PM
Just a collection of quotes and reflections about the power of dreams.

Enjoy.
Keep adding
 Just a collection of উদ্ধৃতি and reflections about the power of dreams. Enjoy. Keep adding

The Secret 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে makintosh said…
kiss
This is how link - Whatever you daydream about--try to see the goal of the daydream and take note of how it motivates you. When daydreams get powerful enough, when they visit us often enough, we may finally be propelled to act, to get off the couch, out the door, and into the world where we can interact with others and hopefully start turning those visions into reality
 This is how [url=http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-power-daydreaming/201001/how-work-your-daydr
angelic
The first step in learning how to work your daydreams is to simply NOTICE them. By noticing your daydreams, you can begin to see the long-held (maybe even long-buried) goals you have for yourself. You will also be able to see which daydreams no longer serve you or which daydreams might be causing you unnecessary anxiety.
By becoming more aware of your daydreams, you'll begin to notice the effect they have on you, whether they make you happy or anxious, energized or depleted, feeling positive about the future or stuck in a rut. You'll also gain insight into why you're thinking what you're thinking and what event (prompt) may have launched a specific daydream.
Daydreams are powerful motivators. By nurturing those visions you stand a chance of keeping your resolutions alive and burning
 [i]The first step in learning how to work your daydreams is to simply [b]NOTICE[/b] them. দ্বারা noticing
smile
When we daydream or fantasize about our future, we are mentally imaging events--that is visualizing and simulating them--long before they happen. They can be and are the most powerful form of motivation any of us will ever know, whether we're daydreaming of a new career or daydreaming of a lifestyle more in keeping with our inner goals. That's why it's so important to become aware of your daydreams and to understand the effect they have on you.
 [i]When we daydream অথবা fantasize about our future, we are mentally imaging events--that is visualizin
kiss
link out there because they are the people who have the vision and drive to make things happen. Yes, you ultimately have to do all the hard work and take every step along the way, but without the "dream" or rather daydream burning in the background, you wouldn't have the fuel to persevere and make it all happen
 [i][url=http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-power-daydreaming/200909/daydreams-source-innovation-
wink
We can get creative in advance by tapping into our powers of imagination to visualize our response to stressful situations and to help strengthen our overall sense of well being.
link is the process in which you purposely induce mental imagery or a daydream-like scenario in an attempt to bring about a desired outcome or to simply get the feel-good emotions associated with the imagined event.

Here are some tips for how you can use your powers of visualization to prepare for any awkward or irritating situations that just might arise.

• Days before the event, watch what your mind is defaulting to. You may find that a lot of old fights or slights are popping into your head at random moments, filling you with bursts of anger and making you defensive even before the day arrives. Watch out for these and gently step away from those thoughts. You literally don't have to go there. It's not happening--you're imagining it. So stop, and conjure up a better image or imagined scenario. One that makes you feel good, not bad.

· Have a set of mental stock images or daydreams ready to go. Rehearse them often in advance. For visualization to work, it's better if you practice often in an attempt to give yourself a kind of "muscle-memory response" to the imagined scenario.

· Anticipate problem scenarios and plan your response--hopefully, a response that cools a situation and doesn't throw gasoline on a fire. Use a daydreaming state to fully imagine a potential situation. Use these awkward comments as a trigger to bring up your planned calming visualization. Have a pleasant response ready, one that provides a quick answer, yet changes the conversation. Or simply imagine your "happy thought," smile and turn to someone else and start another conversation

[i]We can get creative in advance দ্বারা tapping into our powers of imagination to visualize our response
cool
"My dreams don't really focus on winning; they are more feeling-oriented. I dream more in emotions than pictures. These feelings could be a big win. Sometimes I wake with a feeling of tremendous success--and I have this really supreme feeling all over!" - Jeff Atkinson --1,500-meter Olympian--
 [i]"My dreams don't really focus on winning; they are আরো feeling-oriented. I dream আরো in emotions
cool
"Live intentionally - You will accept and love yourself more, whatever is happening in your life, when you live with purpose and design. Your purpose doesn't have to be crystal clear to you. If your intention is to live a meaningful and healthy life, you will make decisions that support this intention, and feel good about yourself when you succeed in this purpose. You will love yourself more if you see yourself accomplishing what you set out to do."
 [i]"Live intentionally - আপনি will accept and প্রণয় yourself more, whatever is happening in your life,