The Son of Neptune Book The First Fan-Fic (Son of Neptune)

Emily_is_COOl posted on Feb 07, 2011 at 11:10PM
Since there are no fanfics on this club I thought, hey I can make one and if no one comes to the club, if it's bad no one will tell me!

Okay, here it goes:

Title: The Son of Neptune

Rating: K or YA, I don't really use inappropriate stuff

Type: Suspense, Adventure, Friendship/Romance but not that much... It'll vary!

Characters: Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Bobby, Hazel, Gwen, Jason, Leo, Piper, Reyna, and others from the PJO series (that aren't dead) My OC characters will come in later but here is one, you won't see her right away though...
Jenna-a young girl (8) (You will find more later and yes, she is Roman!)

Synopsis: This 'fic will be about Percy @ the Roman camp, I will include bits and pieces of Annabeth's searching for Percy... Later on I will include what happens to Piper, Jason, and Leo AFTER their quest... And yes, of course I will include Tyson, Nico, Grover, blah, blah, blah sometime in the future, if you read this story...

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters that I o not state as my OC people... The *REaL* Son of Neptune won't come out until Fall by Rick Riordan. I do not own anything!!!

A/N: I don't really have any now so I will write this. Please refrain from writing rude comments her, if you don't like my fanfic then either A) send me a PM or B) say nothing...

Thanks for listening now!

I will explain later, I may not post soon because I have to write some chapters! If you have any ideas for me or don't like this forum send me a PM and I will try to improve it!!!

*My new story's link is: link

Since there are no fanfics on this club I thought, নমস্কার I can make one and if no one comes to the club
last edited on Feb 21, 2011 at 04:02PM

The Son of Neptune Book 241 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...