The Son of Neptune Book Predictions, Anyone?

neva2old4disney posted on Feb 08, 2011 at 09:00AM
I'd love to know what people think will come next, who the title is reffering too, about the roman camp, etc.
Any ideas?

The Son of Neptune Book 13 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Emily_is_COOl said…
smile
I think, personally, Percy will be found with 2 kids (boy, boy or girl, girl or girl, boy*) and will get brought to camp with no memory, he goes on a quest with the two kids because Jason's friends and girlfriend is looking for Jason like Annabeth and Percy's friends, so I don't think they will be a big part of it! And they will come back find out about Percy's Greeknes and know about Jason, but R.R. will make the story AWESOME!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে babbytreegrowth said…
hmmmm I think that that prediction will probably not be true, because that's like exactly the same as Jason's story
বছরখানেক আগে Emily_is_COOl said…
You do have a point, but similar charcters and i think there will be similar story plots. But being ENTIRELY DIFFERENT stories!
বছরখানেক আগে neva2old4disney said…
I don't see why it wouldn't, that's basically what happened with the other books, and it still would be a different story.
বছরখানেক আগে loony4luna said…
i think thay will get the boat done than when thay gey half way it falls appart. then in the next book they finaly get percy
বছরখানেক আগে eyal10 said…
wink
i like your theory (loony) but i dont think its true but if it is probaly be ataakced by storm spirits sent by aelus because gaya order him to do it. i think hill find a half brother whos second in command and now first since jason is in lost and hes secretely a traitor who trys to kill percy and percy dosnt want to kill his half brother but is forced to.

on anothr topin i think bobby or one of jasons roman freinds is eaten by the cyclopes who capture jason piper and leo kills them in the lost hero
বছরখানেক আগে Mythmaniac said…
hmmm
Hmmm... Good one, eyal10, did'nt Jason say that he was supposed to know that Son of Mercury?

Although fans all around the world(like me) hope that we will see Percy's Point of View in The Son of Neptune, I honestly think that it will still be Jason, Piper, and Leo...
বছরখানেক আগে penguin098 said…
i agree Mythmaniac i think its very unlikly to be Percy's POV, most likly it'll b JAson, JAson, Piper, Piper, Leo, Leo, ect.
I think it'll mainly b about them finishing the boat and Jason remembering. THen it will get all akward w/ Jason/Piper cause Jason will remember his old girlfriend (and yes he HAS to have one he's the leader of the camp and of the big three)
বছরখানেক আগে theonlyexeption said…
Penguin098, I like your prediction. But, why would it be titled 'The son of neptune' If it were not going to be about Percy at the Camp? I would just like to hear your thoughts on that, im not trying to be rude.=/.
You know I always thought Percy and Jason would get to battle Percy when they arrive at the Roman Camp because they think they're invading and no one sees Jason's face because it's covered by a helmet and so is Percy so nobody recognizes them and Percy asks Jason who he was and then Jason goes: "Who are you." And Percy answers: "My name is Percy Jackson, Son of Neptune."..."END OF BOOK".

That is how I picture it so this is MY opinion.

And Thank You, penguin098, for agreeing with me because you're the first...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে neva2old4disney said…
laugh
^ Yeah it will probably work like that just to annoy everyone and make sure we buy the next book
laugh
Ha ha ha! Everyone will be DYING for the next book if THAT is the ending.-HA HA!
বছরখানেক আগে PiperLunaPotter said…
We're already dying for the next book! But that would make it even worse!
---
In the middle of the night, I was thinking about prophecies. The probably got the original Great Prophecy at the Roman Camp, just like Jason knew the second Great Prophecy already. So, if that's true, then maybe Jason was the hero making the decision in the Great Prophecy, just as Percy did. It would be a double prophecy meaning. . .