This প্রবন্ধ was written দ্বারা ফ্যানপপ guest contributor Stacee R.
Society seems to be completely fascinated দ্বারা the vampire craze. Films, TV shows, বই and even plays about ভ্যাম্পায়ার have captivated audiences in an extreme way these past couple years. Even with all the vampirey goodness, there’s only one প্রদর্শনী worth watching, discussing, and living vicariously through. It’s the CW’s The Vampire Diaries. For all আপনি “fang-tastic” অনুরাগী out there, and আপনি know who আপনি are, here’s a তালিকা of a few things that might make আপনি a die-hard Vampire Diaries fan...
1. আপনি consider Mystic Falls, Virginia a প্রথমপাতা away from home. Although you’re fully aware that this is a fictitious town filled with অতিপ্রাকৃতিক life forms, it still feels like আপনি grew up there অথবা at least want to! With sexy ভ্যাম্পায়ার roaming the streets it’s no wonder your dream vaca-spot is suddenly Virginia!
2. আপনি know useless facts about the shows pre-production castings. Like the fact that both James অগ্রদূত Der Beek and Neve Campbell were up for the roles of Alaric Saltzman and Isobel Fleming. No offense guys, but your teen dream and scream days are far behind you. আপনি might want to consider auditioning for a network that caters to viewers your “own age.”
3. Your own প্রণয় life is turning into a series of প্রণয় triangles. Whether it’s a vampire thing অথবা just for TV dramas, any and all series involving ভ্যাম্পায়ার seem to touch base on these প্রণয় triangles that drive the show. True Blood did it with Eric, Bill and Sookie; Twilight did it with Bella, Edward and Jacob; and the Vampire Diaries has done it with Elena, Stefan, and Damon. Just make sure আপনি understand that your life isn’t a TV প্রদর্শনী and প্রণয় triangles are never as glamorous as they appear on screen!
4. আপনি know the pilot was shot in Vancouver while the rest of the series films in Covington, Georgia. Due to tax incentives, Georgia is cheaper to film than other parts of the country. Covington has become Mystic Falls and although some neighbors complain about the late night shoots, the town is beginning to warm up to the idea, especially once they saw who was on set!
5. আপনি knew a spin-off series was in the works back in 2010 even though it didn’t air until 2013. The Originals is the spin-off series that spun heads. The প্রদর্শনী takes place in New Orleans and centers around the “Mikealson siblings” who are the world’s “original vampires.” The প্রদর্শনী was placed on hold when Kevin Williamson had prior commitments to the short-lived series, The Secret Circle. Three main characters from TVD have crossed over and continue to play their roles in the new series. The Originals aired in October 2013.
6. আপনি realize the success of the প্রদর্শনী is because Kevin Williamson is behind it. Williamson brought Dawson’s Creek to the screen and captivated teen audiences throughout the 90’s. His চলচ্চিত্র and টেলিভিশন shows are always a success and he hit স্বর্ণ with TVD. TVD is the most viewed series currently on the CW.
7. আপনি knew that TVD was renewed for a sixth season on February 13, 2014 and the excitement fueled your very existence.
8. Although Damon will always have a place in your heart, after all Elena and his প্রণয় is the reason আপনি started watching, Stefan is the Salvatore আপনি truly adore! Those hazel eyes, dirty blonde hair, and pouty lips make আপনি cringe at the sight of him. Torrey DeVitto was a fool to let this hunky stud-muffin go! The couple বিভক্ত করা and filed for divorce in July 2013, good news ladies!