দ্যা ওয়াকিং ডেড 30 দিন Challenge

Kassaremidylynn posted on Jan 04, 2012 at 09:35PM
So I moved this over to the forum section at the suggestion of Dark Sarcasm, to avoid clutter in the club.

I will post all of the challenges for the 30 days. Just specificy which day you are on when you post, so as to avoid confusion.

Here goes:

1. Favorite male character? Why?
2. Favorite female character? Why?
3. Favorite overall? Why?
4. Who has the best hat? Why?
5. How do you feel about the dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?
6. Best survivor death so far? Why?
7. Favorite episode? Why?
8. What do you think Jenner whispered to Rick?
9. What do you prefer; Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick?
10. Thoughts on Andrea?
11. Tell us how you really feel about Merle.
12. How do you feel about Rick?
13. Favorite pairing? Why?
14. Least favorite pairing? Why?
15. Favorite line? Why?
16. What survivor would you be 100% okay with if they were killed next episode?
17. How do you feel about Shane? Why?
18. If you’ve read the comics, do you think the show is doing them justice? If you haven’t read the comics, has the show inspired you to go read them someday?
19. On a scale of 1-10, how scary do you think the show is?
20. Has there been any specific walker that scared you the most? Why?
21. If you were bit, what would you do?
22. If you could have one person on the show as your partner during the zombie apocalypse, who would it be and why?
23. Who is the most emotionally unstable character? Why?
24. What’s your contingency plan in cast of a zombie apocalypse?
25. What Walker kill has been the best? Why?
26. Favorite scene? Why?
27. How does the Walking Dead compare to other movies/shows about zombies?
28. How long do you think you could survive in a similar situation?
29. How do you feel about Glenn? Why?
30. Least favorite episode? Why?

HAVE FUN GUYS AND GALS!!!!

দ্যা ওয়াকিং ডেড 281 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 281

বছরখানেক আগে Linz94 said…

Yeah.
This zombie scared me a little bit. His attack was unexpecting :P
 20. Has there been any specific walker that scared আপনি the most? Why? Yeah. This zombie scared me a
বছরখানেক আগে clumsykee said…

Yeah. The one that was nibbling on Daryl's shoe. When I first saw it I thought he actually got bit and I was like "NOOOO! D:<"
বছরখানেক আগে MarlenaLovett said…
11. Tell us how you really feel about Merle.
I want him to come back. I actually really hated him in season one just because he was such an ass.. But I do want him back. I was really excited when I saw the promo and he was in it and pretty upset when it was just a hallucination.
 [b]11. Tell us how আপনি really feel about Merle.[/b] I want him to come back. I actually really hated
বছরখানেক আগে Kassaremidylynn said…

The one in the suit from the first few episodes. He just looked so determined, like, "I WILL GET YOU IN MY BELLY!" and it randomly scared the crap out of me.
 20. Has there been any specific walker that scared আপনি the most? Why? The one in the suit from th
বছরখানেক আগে LostPB said…

There's nothing much I could do.But if someone had to shoot me out of my misery then I want it to be one of my family members.
 21. If আপনি were bit, what would আপনি do? There's nothing much I could do.But if someone had to shoo
বছরখানেক আগে DarkSarcasm said…
Day 21 - If you were bit, what would you do?

"Opt out."
 [b]Day 21 - If আপনি were bit, what would আপনি do?[/b] "Opt out."
বছরখানেক আগে D_J267 said…

I'd shoot myself in the head, becoming a zombie would not be an option for me.
12. How do you feel about Rick?
He's the best leader they have, in season one, but, I don't know now. I still think he's the best they have, but ever since the thing with Carl, he's becoming less of a leader. Its understandable, but still the others need him.
 [b]12. How do আপনি feel about Rick?[/b] He's the best leader they have, in season one, but, I don't kn

Nothing. I will be return as a walker and I will be eat human :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে PrisonBreak08 said…

Just look at him...but i think their all scary
 20. Has there been any specific walker that scared আপনি the most? Why? Just look at him...but i thi

My sister and I have already decided that we would wait until the bitten one changed, and then the sister would shoot them. Yes, we do have long and serious conversations about what we would do in a zombie apocalypse. I have a plan, an actual plan.

I honestly don't know. XD
I'd be too scared to kill myself. I'd probably spend time with my family until I turned and then just let my family kill me.
.____.
Day 22 - If you could have one person on the show as your partner during the zombie apocalypse, who would it be and why?

Shane. He gets shit done.
 [b]Day 22 - If আপনি could have one person on the প্রদর্শনী as your partner during the zombie apocalypse, wh
22. If you could have one person on the show as your partner during the zombie apocalypse, who would it be and why?

Daryl Dixon
I think I will feel the safest with him.He's an excellent hunter and tracker.Plus he's not bad to look at either ;)
 22. If আপনি could have one person on the প্রদর্শনী as your partner during the zombie apocalypse, who would

I almost went for Shane, but I'd be a little to worried about him turning on me, so I'll go for Daryl he can shoot the zombies, he can get us food so I think he'd probably be my best chance of survival.

Shane!
He is the best shooter and person ever. If I will be with him, we were kill all zombies! :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 22. If আপনি could have one person on the প্রদর্শনী as your partner during the zombie apocalypse, who would
13. Favorite pairing? Why?
Truth be told, I'm not crazy about any of the couples on the show. Its a show about zombies, not romance. But, if I have to choose one, I would say Glenn and Maggie.
 [b]13. পছন্দ pairing? Why?[/b] Truth be told, I'm not crazy about any of the couples on the show.

I'll have a family shoot me

Daryl. Why?

1) He's a hunting extroidenaire.

2) He can handle himself very well.

3) He isn't psycho.

4) He's hot.

BAM.

I'm pretty sure I'd go with Daryl. He's a good hunter, he doesn't freak in a tight situation, and from what we have seen, it seems that once he gets attached to a person, he's in it for the long haul, which is a nice quality.

I feel like his personality might clash a bit too much with mine though. I would go with Shane, but honestly, I'd be a little too worried about watching my back. The only people I think he would actually die for are Carl, Lori, and Rick, so I'd be too paranoid about him.

So Daryl.

Shane and Andrea
Shane attacked Lori and the CDC,almost shot Rick out in the woods,shooting Otis and leaving him behind.

Ever since Andrea lost Amy she just isn't herself.She's given up all hope in everything.
 23. Who is the most emotionally unstable character? Why? [b]Shane and Andrea[/b] Shane attacked এল-মৃত্যু পত্র
Day 23 - Who is the most emotionally unstable character? Why?

Um... Maggie, I guess. Can't seem to make up her mind about anything, has some lady!rage issues, zombie caretaker... she's a young woman, it all comes with the territory. Plus, who puts out on the first supply run? ;)

Andrea is very unstable, but I think Shane is more so at least with Andrea I think she could still find her way back, but for Shane it's way to late, he's going to completely snap one day and I pity the poor b*****d who's with him when he does.

I think that Shane is very emotionally unstable character in series. One time he is very nice but sometimes he can kill a human. :D

Honestly, I feel like Shane has always been unstable, and this is just another bad spot he's had to face in his life.

Andrea is way more unstable. She's all over the place ever since Amy died. I think Dale's going about it the wrong way, but he's right to worry about her. I really did think she was going to off herself.
14. Least favorite pairing? Why?
Shane and Andrea. No contest. Maybe its just because I hate Shane, but the thought of them together makes me sick to my stomach. I hope they never hook up together again.
 [b]14. Least পছন্দ pairing? Why?[/b] Shane and Andrea. No contest. Maybe its just because I hate S

Daryl
I think he's the safest to be with,he's a good hunter and tracker
Day 24 - What’s your contingency plan in case of a zombie apocalypse?

Stay alive. Kill shit. Try to find somewhere relatively safe. Y'know. The usual.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে

Well the most important thing is to try and stay alive.Stock up on everything that I need.And stay in a large group.There are strength in numbers.

[b]24. What’s your contingency plan in cast of a zombie apocalypse?[/b] Well the most important

Not get killed, that's about it really.

Stay with my friend and stay in safe place, fight and don't get bite by zombies.
বছরখানেক আগে Bubble73 said…

Stay with family and friends, try to look for a safe place and don't let the zombies bit me or someone else from my group.
15. Favorite line? Why?
Its hard to pick, but currently, my favourite line is:
"You shoot me again? You best pray I'm dead."
 [b]15. পছন্দ line? Why?[/b] Its hard to pick, but currently, my favourite line is: "You shoot me
23. Who is the most emotionally unstable character? Why

Shane
Because Like LostPB said he almost shot Rick,he attacked Lori.I think he's nuts
Day 25 - What Walker kill has been the best? Why?

When Maggie swooped in (with her first & only moment of bad-assery) and knocked the walker out with her baseball bat & Daryl finished it with an arrow and a "shut up" - in Bloodletting. I thought that one was cool. The shootout in Pretty Much Dead Already was pretty intense too.

link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে

With a distraction from Rick,Daryl was able to sneak behind and kill the walker with his crossbow.Season Two, Episode 1, "What Lies Ahead"

Daryl chopping that walkers head off at the end of Season 1.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 25. What Walker kill has been the best? Why? Daryl chopping that walkers head off at the end of Sea

Amy's.
Her killing by Andrea was full of emotions.
 25. What Walker kill has been the best? Why? Amy's. Her killing দ্বারা Andrea was full of emotions.
16. What survivor would you be 100% okay with if they were killed next episode?
As bad as this sounds, now that her daughter is dead, Carol doesn't have much of a place in the show. I was never really crazy about her character in the first place. I wouldn't mind seeing Shane go either, just because I hate him so much, but he's kind of important to the plot, so I wouldn't say he should go right away.

Shane. I don't even have to explain why.

Stay alive,go some place safe and stock up on weapons
Day 26 - Favorite scene? Why?

Definitely the "I know what kind of man you are" scene with Dale & Shane. Terrifying/perfect/insane/my goddd. O.O
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
26. Favorite scene? Why?

Where Daryl tells Carol about The Cherokee Rose story.With that story I believe he gave Carol some hope that Sophia will be alright.Too bad it didn't turn out that way.
26. Favorite scene? Why?

Shane Killing Otis, simply because it shocked the hell out of me, I knew Shane was unbalanced but I NEVER thought he'd commit cold blooded murder.
17. How do you feel about Shane? Why?
I've disliked him from the beginning. First, it was because he lied to Rick's wife, telling her Rick was dead, then went off and had sex with her. Even when Rick was back, he didn't get better. To me, it seemed like he was trying to force the others to accept him as leader. Then, in season two, he kills Odis and lies to everyone about it. Needless to say, I will celebrate if he is eaten.
 [b]17. How do আপনি feel about Shane? Why?[/b] I've disliked him from the beginning. First, it was beca
26. Favorite scene? Why?

I have too many favourites scenes but I think it is my number 1!
When Rick finds his family - it was so heartbreaking <3
 26. পছন্দ scene? Why? I have too many favourites scenes but I think it is my number 1! When Rick

Group up with my close family and friends. Stock up on necessities, and probably just hold up in a safe house with everyone and take turns keeping watch. Either that or just travel. Keep moving.
Day 27 - How does the Walking Dead compare to other movies/shows about zombies?

I don't really watch a lot of other zombie stuff... 'cause I kinda hate them. I saw part of 28 Days Later at a friend's house when I was a teenager and it terrified me. Didn't watch any others until Zombieland, which I liked 'cause it was funny. Not really interested in seeing more zombie movies... though I might catch up on Resident Evil eventually. Guess that means TWD is my favorite zombie thing. =P
 [b]Day 27 - How does the Walking Dead compare to other movies/shows about zombies?[/b] I don't reall
27. How does the Walking Dead compare to other movies/shows about zombies?

I don't watch other movies or shows about zombies.I guess its because its doesn't appeal to me like The Walking Dead does.
 27. How does the Walking Dead compare to other movies/shows about zombies? I don't watch other mov