উইংস ক্লাব Roleplay:Alfea! Grading booth! Alfea exams sat here! :( :( :(

pandawinx posted on Mar 02, 2010 at 08:09PM
As cool as it is, at the end of the day, alfea is still a school. And what a school be without tests, results and marks? Pretty awesome? Yep :D, but this grading booth is updating every few days by ms.Faragonda with a new task your character has to complete with their powers, they must transform, and use their magic to complete the mission. They can only try once. Then it is judged by ms.Faragonda and she decides how many alfeans you get:
Get an A- brilliant! 10 alfeans.
Get a B- Good! 5 alfeans.
Get a F- Sorry, you've failed. O alfeans.

Enjoy!

last edited on Sep 27, 2010 at 03:58PM

উইংস ক্লাব 447 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 447

বছরখানেক আগে pandawinx said…
smile
Faragonda: Okay, todays tasked is protect yourself againest some giant nettles some linfea using ONLY protection moves. anyup up for it?
sunny
Telemira: (Puts hand up) I am!
Faragonda: I apreciate your bravery, please transform.
Telemira: (Transforms and gets ready as the nettles surround her) Pyshic field! (Dark blue light surrounds her so the nettles dont sting.
Faragonda: Well done! You get a B!
Telemira: Thanks ms.Faragonda! That means we have 20 points now!
Faragonda: Actually when your friends come back you'll see you have 70 points and only 5 away from trading in a holiday!
Telemira: Really? (Grins) One of them earnt charmix? Wow!
বছরখানেক আগে zanhar1 said…
smile
Zakkalise: I'll join (transforms) ready when you are
বছরখানেক আগে AgyJude said…
big smile
Chloe: Great job Telemira!
smile
Telemira: Thnx chloe! (Untransforms)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Faragonda: Okay Zakkalise, thank you for jioning tyhree two one, GO! (Nettles surround zakkalise)
Telemira: Good luck Zal!
বছরখানেক আগে Elie_star said…
smile
Miele - Yes, good luck Zakkalise!! And I'll be the next, if it's ok for you Chloe!
smile
Faragonda: Sure, in fact, yo u can start now if you like! You should be the best at this miele as you are the defender of the group. Good luck! (Nettles surround miele)
বছরখানেক আগে Ember89 said…
Ember:(watches the girls do the test and thinks if i had my charmix i'd probably be usefull in the fight especially since i have the power of the dragonfire...But i doubt i'll ever get my enchantix...even mom had a hard time getting hers)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zakkalise: Ice coffin (glows blue ans freezes all the nettles around her in one blow but to make things more intresting she unfreezes one and makes a blizzard to destroy that one)

how'd i do
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
smile
Izzy: I want to be next!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে 30degrees said…
smile
Rani: cool! im going after Izzy!
Chlo: Me after rani!
smile
Ember:Me after Chloe!
Telemira: You ok ember?
cloudy
Faragonda: Oh Zakkalise, i'm sorry, if it was optional to use attacking spells, you would of easily had got a A, however your meant to use defence spells in this one, in other words, a way to attack without hurting them, i tell you what, if you like maybe you could have a rebound and see how you do with defence spells?
blush
I'm fine Telemira (transforms) guess i'm just afraid i'll mess up
Miele - Ok, it's my turn! *transform and close her eyes*
Enchanted Shield!!!
*in a moment a barrier that looks like a small castle that glitter silver and white appears and protect her from the nettles*
smile
Zakkalise: oh ok thanks mrs.f (transforms again and puts up a barier of ice around herself until the nettles leave, ends in a shower of neon blue sparkles) Well how was that
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
Izzy: cool! when can i start?
surprise
Ember:That was amazing Zakkalise! I hope I do as good as that!
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
wink
Izzy: I am sure you will
laugh
Zakkalise: thanks ember im sure youl do great to... silly me first time i thought i had to attack my bad XD
Chlo: *Laughs* You're okey right?
Zakkalise: toatlly
smile
Faragonda: Very creative Miele, thats a B! (Claps)
Telemira: Woah! You know what this means? We've got a enough to make that trip to andros!!! We just need to trade it in at the booth.......(Looks at Ember and frowns) Ms. Faragonda? Are you sure the chosen eight cant become a chosen nine? I know thats a lot of memebers but i think Ember deserves to go to andros with us!
Faragonda: Well, we need a tester for any of your inventions Telemira, but only if ember wants too.
heart
Frgonda: (Claps and smiles at Zakkalise) Great job Zakkalise! In gfact the best yet, the neon sparkles were a great effect! 10 points for your A! Now, are you ready izzy?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
crying
Ember: Oh my gosh...I can go to Andros? The chosen 9? So I'm allowed to do missions with the girls?! (jaw drops)
sunny
Faragonda: Yes Ember! You have great potential!
big smile
Ember: Wow! I'm flattered! Thanks Mrs.Faragonda!
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
smile
Izzy: yay! ember you are in the team!!! congrats!
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
Izzy: of course I am ready! (transforms)
(flys a little bit and then go down and touch the floor with both hands) MOOD PROTECTION! (a magic barrier of differents color apear around her and protect her from the giant nettles)
Chlo:*Looks at izzy*
smile
Faragonda: Keep up the good work izzy! You have now earnt your team 5 points! (Smiles) Whos next?
laugh
Miele - Thanks Ms Faragonda!! And good job Zakkalise and Chloe! You did great!!!
I'll go next (transforms)
Blazing Barrier!
(A barrier of fire forms around here the nettles all scurry away not wanting to get burned trying to attack her)
বছরখানেক আগে 30degrees said…
Rani: good job Izzy!
smile
Zakkalise: thanks mrs.f and thanks miele you too
smile
Faragonda: B for ember, very good and A for Izzy! (Smieles) Thats 15 points)
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
smile
Izzy: yay! thanks Mrs. Faragonda!
smile
Ember:(thinks to herself I wonder what potential i have what did mrs. f mean) *untransforms* Thanks mrs. f (sighs heavily) (thinks if i had high potential i could have gotten an A...would have been great to get an A the first time i don't need good grades all the time but i would feel like i made myself and my parents proud)
wink
Zakkalise: relax it's your first time... only reason i did so good was because i've been to other magic schools
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
smile
Izzy: chilax Ember! Im sure you will do great next timi (smiles)
sad
Ember: Yeah your right girls. (thinks i'm doing ok with magic thats good but i get an F for not a single boy at red fountain even looking my way)
wink
Zakkalise: you'll do great
Chlo: Yeah!
chloe:Can i try it?
smile
Faragonda: Of course chloe!
Veevee: (Enters) And perhaps i go after Clo?
angelic
Telemira: Ember, i'm so sorry, im real nosey, i read your mind earlier today, Does this have something to do with charmix or enchantix like my septer said? Because if you like i can help you train for it. (Smiles)
wink
Ember: Well I got my charmix...Could you help me train for my enchantix?