উইংস ক্লাব lets play a game! (I am bored lol)

CyD12 posted on Apr 11, 2010 at 04:15AM
ok people! if you are bored, with nothing else to do, sad, angry, happy or normal play this game! lol

ok we will form a story!
I will start the story and then you add parts random parts! just make it sound funny,sad, entretaining, etc...

Rules:
not more than 2 lines
not killing people (lol but it is for real)
not mean comments
be creative!
you can add you own Characters!
have fun!

ok here is the first part! Enjoy!

One day Musa was getting ready for a concert...

উইংস ক্লাব 19 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে 30degrees said…
when Flora gets there crying...
বছরখানেক আগে zanhar1 said…
because stormy ate her pop tart icy was crying too for the same reason and the poptart stealing stormy...
বছরখানেক আগে pandawinx said…
Flora seems convinced that the cloud tower girls are trying to wreck the concert and says: "I think we shouldn't do the concert" she whimpered unhappily, never seeming more worried since the day she earnt her enchantix.
Musa carries on with the concert confidently, but as she gets on the stage, with 1000 eyes on her, with 1000 ears listening.....to her horror she realises......
বছরখানেক আগে winxlove2 said…
(that is So Over 2 lines panda!)

Stella came in Screaming on her Phone*
(Opps sorry XD, forgot, won't happen again.)

She and the winx were covered in water. "Those trix!" Stormed bloom. "There's no way we can perform when we're all wet." frowned tecna.
Stella"my Dress!!"*crys*The Shop Can't Bring my Dress here!!why!?!?Why!??!*crys more*
বছরখানেক আগে nugget14 said…
bloom says "What are we gonna do now guys?"
Tecna says "I'm going to find the trix, Musa, you'll have to perform yourself." "NO" Wailed Musa, she was too nervous to do it by herself!
Stella"Afcourse Musa Can't Do it! She is Weak After Riven Left her!" musa"Don't act if I am not here!!!!"
"Well, you have to!" said layla, Musa got on stage, started to sing, all of a sudden, her voice sounded terrible! everyone booed.
Stella"told you!she Sucsk!"Bloom"StellA!!"
Stella:"Okay, Okay, I'll fix this". *walks onto stage*..........
She's about to start dancing, but slips on the floor and everyone laughs. Why is all this happening?
The Trix are WAtching the Show.Bloom"icy!!"*gets angry*
bloom"No, way they always wreck everything that we do!"
Flora"I've got a plan".............
Flora- (walks up to the trix) What's going on? Stormy looks angry that they are challenging her: "Let's end this with a power-battle!"
bloom-walks up beside flora to back her up. and says: "yeah, yeah, you know that we'll kick your but, anytime any place."
"How about three on three?" Says Darcy. "Me and my sisters." Pick ONE more winx girl to help you fight us.
Bloom says to Flora "Who should we pick Flora?"
Flora replies."Okay, we pick, um, Musa."