উইংস ক্লাব Roleplay: Alfea! The tav dragon adoption service. (Enjoy!)

pandawinx posted on Jul 04, 2010 at 08:39AM
Yay! The tav finnally have a non-fighting evil job for themselves, but how will they be able to handle the dragons?

উইংস ক্লাব 223 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 223

বছরখানেক আগে Tasfee said…
hmmm
Musera:We r in trouble,taking care of dragons can be a handful!
বছরখানেক আগে pandawinx said…
heart
Lime: (Lands in museras handbag)
Telemira: With Dragons so cute, not nessicarily! Muse, you worry too much, your so talented but you dont ever seem to believe it....So now its time to prove it to yourself! (Grins) We should start work soon, i mean, this might be popular, after all, this is probally humans first expirence of magic. Now guys, lets eatc cookies, gossip a bit and maybe drink a milkshake or two, lets get started! (Smiles)
(Half a hour later)
Telemira: Now guys whos ready to start work?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
blush
Pyshimar: (Knocks on door) Hey guys, hows the thingymajig going?
Veevee: (Smiles) We havent started yet. But im still pretty chuffed. Earth people LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE cute stuff. And ive never been more cuted out by this since the dawn of hello kitty!
Pyshimar: Ur....cool. (Looks at vibbie) Hey vibbie!
Vibbibrinnia: Hi Pyshimar....(Blushes)
Veevee: Pyshimar, i think you either need to check your contact lenses or your brain, because im pretty sure one of thems mouthfunctioning!
Pyshimar: I dont wear contact lenses, and i have no idea what your on about.
Veevee: (Sighes) Never mind
বছরখানেক আগে AgyJude said…
Chloe: I sure do love dragons...
বছরখানেক আগে lovebaltor said…
wink
Alice:So do I.Dragons r very fasinating!Dont worry Musera,Im sure we'll all work together to make this happen! *Smiles*
বছরখানেক আগে Elie_star said…
smile
Miele - Don't worry, Musera, it will be a great experience! Good morning Physimar!
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
Izzy: (gets inside the store) hey guys! I brought some stuff for the store! (claps her hands and suddenly the whole store is decorated) so? do you like it?
angelic
Telemira: I agree, so lets get started! But before we prepare for the grand opening next week, in exactly seven days, ive got a little suprise for you girls....(Turns to alice) Oh and Alice is it alright if you covver for me while i go get them?
(Half an hour later after everyones started preparing with thier jobs except for tina, who was in the back room) Girls....I thought what use is a shop which doesnt have lush outfits? (Helds up outfits) Theese are for all of you guys!
Veevee: Wowzas.....Did you make these?
Telemira: (Blushes) And designed them! Ive made a completly different one for each of you as a sorta uniform, do you want to have a look?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
smile
Izzy: wow Tina! they are beautiful!
sunny
Alice:*Gushes*Their absolutly awesome Tina! I luv the colors!*Idea pops in her head*Girls,I just thought of an idea.I dont know if its a brilliant 1,u girls will have 2 b the judge of that,but,shouldnt each of us have a position that we should always work at in the store?I mean,if all of us work on 1 thing like,feeding the dragons,than it soon would bcome a jumbled mess! Wat I think we should do is each one of us,have a post that we always take care of.Like,I could b in charge of taking care of them if they get hurt or sick,Miele could b in charge of playing with them,Zakkalise keeping them fit,Chloe feeding them and so on and so forth.It may not b a great idea,but I think that it would help us b more organized.Oh,and u all dont have 2 do the posts that I said,I was just giving some examples.*Smiles weakly*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Chloe: yeah, we have did tht already.(in the library) (Claps her hands) Music will make things more nicer.
smile
Musera:(Petting lime)I will go and make some food for us and the pets,be right back.I can take orders,so want what?
smile
Telemira: Yes, we did that order in the library, i think i wrote down your position in there.. (Smiles)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
blush
Alice:*Blushes thinking:Great,now I look stupid...*
angelic
Telemira: (Reads mind) Dont worry about it, you didnt look half as stupid as veevee and pyshimar in the market this morning. (Lips curls, thinking about it) You just didnt know. You couldnt help it that you werent there, one of us shouldve of told you, we're sorry.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
sunny
Alice:*Feels better*Its ok Tina,I should have known,its none of ur faults I should have found out myself.*Hugs Tina*But,thnxs 4 making me feel better.Ur a good friends Tina.*Smiles*
smile
Telemira: (Hugs alice)
cool
Miele - That's a great outfit Tina! I love it! And we'll be awesome with these uniforms! You're great! *hugs Telemira too*
smile
Musera:Ok...we have done these works and we need these left,i made a list.....

Important thing:
1.Window washing(Undone)
2.Floor scrubbing(Undone)
3.Pets area(undone)
4.Counter(undone)
5.Things and places making(undone)
6.Clothes(check)
Chloe: Yeah they r awesome!! Why don't we start keeping everything in it's place?
(if you like i can design the clothes for you. I you have already done tht it's okay)

angelic
Telemira; (Hugs Miele) Your welcome, mels, and thanks! Im glad you like your outfit. Now we better get to work! Firstly, We better wash the windows.....
Veevee: Oh, i have that covvered! (Holds up a happy looking white dragon attatched to a broom) His names Whitecurrent Or WC, But this can also stand for window cleaner! (Gets shocked) So annoyed by that bracelet....
Telemira: Veevee! Thats cruel to use him as a window cleaner!
Veevee: No it isnt! You see, unlike the other dragons, he breathes soap instead of fire for some reason, So i thought we could get him to clean the windows and if he does it we'll give him extra dragon treats!
Vibbibrinnia: Oh veevee.....
Veevee: (Thinks to self: Note to self, do not repsond to preggers!) (Gets shocked XD)
Telemira: Ur....what was that for?
Veevee: Oh, never mind....So, should we start the Window cleaning with WhiteCurrent?
Alice:*Giggles*I think its a good idea V,but Whitecurrent has to agree 2 help out.I mean,its kind of wrong 2 force a dragon 2 do something it doesnt want 2 do.But if he wants 2,thats fine with me,I guess I'll start working on the floor scrubbing?That seems easy enough...*Grabs mop and bucket*
heart
Whitecurrent: (Smiles, winks and starts window cleaning)
Telemira: (Notices him staring at Fruite salad or "FS" A beautiful rainbow dragoness from a different family) Do you like her? (Blushes and lip curls)
Whitecurrent: Shakes head but blushes)
Telemira: (Laughs and puts hands on hips) Im sure she likes you too! Your a very enthuasitic, friendly dragon!
Whitecurrent: Meepa Flump! Hap hap meepa Flump toff! (Translation; But i cant even breath fire and im plain white, she'll never notice me!)
Telemira: (Whispering in his ear) Go on, say hi! Im sure she likes you really, Flame or no flame!
wink
Alice:*Notices,giggles and walks over*Looks like we have an enthusiastci Romeo over here.Well,if u like her so much,than go talk 2 her.Im sure she'll luv ur personality.*Winks*
smile
Miele - *sighes* I love romance! This is a really cute story! Well, I'd better to come back on the earth... I'll take care of the pet area! *take a cloth and starts tiding up*
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
smile
Izzy: aawwn! they are so cute! (giggles) hey guys! I already bought all the furniture and that stuff... I will go and get it (leaves the store)
smile
Musera:(Sitting by the window)Oh,the weather is great!Lets get working,
(starts working and unloading boxes)
big smile
Chloe: (smiles) I'll help Alice.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
sunny
Alice:Thnxs Chloe! *Smiles*
heart
WC: (Hovvers over to FS)
FS: (blushing) Momo manja Whitecurent? (Translation: Its great to see you, whitecurrent.)
Wc: (Is about to reply and give her snowdrops when suddenly Blueberrys twin brother blackberry comes and passes her a black primrose)
Telemira: Uh oh! Looks like we have a love triangle here......
heart
Alice:*Turns around*Uh-oh,I smell trouble...*Walks over to White Current.Bends down over the dissapointed dragon*Dont worry WC,Im sure if u got the chance to give her those Snowdrops,she would have luved them a bunch.*Smiles*Besides,ur a pretty cute dragon 2 me! *Winks and pets White Current*
big smile
Chloe: This is cute!
বছরখানেক আগে hotstaf said…
HI GYZ WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT
^Not 2 b rude or anything,but,wat r u doing on this Role Play?
Chloe: (moping the floor) This is kinda boring, why don't we all sing a song or something?
Telemira: (Sighes) Your telling me! This is such hard work! (Wipes forehead)
Vibbie: Well, ive had a lot of practise, trust me.....Um, whats wrong tina?
Telemira: Oh nothing, its just......
Veevee: Just what?
Telemira: Well, i dont mean to be rude or anything but, wwhen i was talking about the outfits i designed you were just like "Yeah, they're great!" but i hadnt even shown you them yet! If i didnt know better i'ld of thought you guys were humouring me.....But ohwell, would you guys like to see tyhe outfits now?
wink
Alice:*Puts mob down*Dont worry Tina,we werent lying,I bet there really awesome!All the things u do,and create r awesome!So Ill bet those outfits will b super-dooper-awesome!*Smiles*
Chloe: Yeah (sry i thought you showed them virtually)
smile
(Dont owrry about it, sory i wasnt making myself clear. Im still thinking up the outfits as we speak, unless you guys want to design your own, thats fine. :) )
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
big smile
Izzy: (gets in there with some boxes) hey guys! here are all the things... uummm could you help me there are more boxes outside the store
smile
Miele - Of course! *helps her with the boxes* What's in this boxes, Izzy?
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
big smile
Izzy: all the decoration for the store!
Chloe:Cool. (get's a box) They are big.
big smile
A girl: Hello, can you help me find a cute dragon?
wink
Telemira: (Whispers to chloe) This is your chance. your our representive!
big smile
Chloe:*whispers back* Okay! Good morning. I know just the one for you. Plz follow me.
Girl: Okay!
Chloe: i'M SURE YOU'LL LIKE THIS *TAKES A WHITE DRAGON* she is Tessy. Kind and sweet, just like you!
Girl: Aww! She sure is cute. I'll take her.
Chloe: If you want you can buy the dragon care product for Tessy. (LOOKS AT THE OTHER GIRLS)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
sunny
Telemira: (Smiles and waves) Hi, whats your name?
Girl: Im Pearl. (Smiles sweetly)
Telemira: Thats a nice name, pearl. Im Tina and im the beauty and hygiene worker at the tav dragon adoption service. Youu know, the first ten customers get a free bow for their dragon and set of wing polish! (Passes them to her)
Pearl: (Gasps) Wow, thanks tina! Tessy will love it!
Veevee: (Grins and waves) Im Cindy. I do the advertorial part of the tour. Would you like a leaflet?
Pearl: Wow! thanks!
Veevee: Oh and heres the password to the tav adoption service online. Enjoy!
Pearl: (Eyes widening) This is amazing! I'll take good care of Tessy, i promise!
Luqoirice: (A purple dragon giggles)
Telemira: Your not done yet! Miele?
Miele: Aw, Tessies so sweet! I hope you like her, your a very lucky girl you know. Would you like to see what i do here? I make all the beds and take care of their sleep promblems or nightmares with spells. I am in charge of their sleep patterns to keep them, happy, healthy dragons! Would you like to purchase a bed?
Pearl: Sure! (Buys dark blue bed with silver cresent moon bed covvering and mobile.) (Passes a five pound note over)
Miele: Thank you sweetie!
sick
Pearl: Um....she cant breathe....
Veevee: Only red ones breathes fire, but they all breathe something! White ones usually breathe icy air which freezes whatever it touches for a few seconds.
Pearl: I dont think he can breathe anything at all! She keeps on coughing and im really scared for her!
Telemira: Ur....I think our healer can help with that. Shes a nice girl called Rani. Im sure your dragon just has a cough, but its worth checking out. (Looks at rani and telepathically tells her: Rani, is it ok if you take a look at Tessy? She has a sore throat., it appears.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
cloudy
Telemira: (Telepathically to alice: Alice, ive got some bad news. Vibbies got morning sickness because of you-know-what, so is it alright if you covver for her and help her clean up once the store closes? She cant do it on her own and you are our backup. It wont take long i promise! Its just half an hour after the nursery closes to do some sweeping with her. Please?)
Chloe: Woah girls! Looks like we have customers.