Tim কারি What made আপনি প্রণয় him?

CurrysAngel87 posted on May 06, 2008 at 02:56AM
There's a song from the 30s which Judy Garland sang to Clark Gable. "You Made Me Love You . . .I didn't want to do it."

Tim seems to have that ability, too. To make us love him. What did it for you?

I actually fell for him before I knew his name.
I was a fan of the film "Annie" . . . and I was completely obsessed with the 'Easy Street' number because "the guy playing 'Rooster' was so cute!"

It took me another year to find out his name as this was before the internet and I only had a fleeting moment at 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'.

Tim কারি 12 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ILuvSweeneyTodd said…
big smile
i loved him in muppets treasure island as long john silver :D and i love his voice,especially as nigel thornberry off the wild thornberrys.it cracks me up
বছরখানেক আগে TimCurryFan1993 said…
heart
i love evrytin bout him. i love how sxc he is i love how nice he is he is brilliant at wot he dus he has the sexciest voice eva and i jus love evrytin MWAH
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Kira_Jean said…
smile
My mom is a fantasy freak, so naturally we watched alot of fantasy movies when I was growing up. This included The Dark Crystal, Im named after Kira the gelfling, Willow, The Labyrinth, Val Kilmer is a god, and Legend. I guess I was a disturbed child because Tim as "The Darkness" was like the sexiest thing I had ever seen and the acting was just so amazing.

We watch Legend now and I think every single part is corny except when he is on. That is the mark of a true actor, someone who can stand the test of time and everyone still be like wow he is brilliant.

My 2nd favorite movie ever is Three Musketeers, and his role as the devious cardinal is again sexy as hell. He is so evil but SO sexy.

His laugh also wins me over, it is so maniacal but then again controlled. It's like he is evil and crazy, but a genius at the same time in every role he plays. I love it. He is brilliant and my favorite actor of all time. No one even comes close.

My dream since I first saw Legend was to be able to meet him someday and just hug him. I know, silly. I wont lie I plotted to marry him when I was about 10 and never gave that up haha. Probably a little too late now, but if he ever asked you guys would never hear from me again!

Lastly I'll just say Tim, you are an astounding, brilliant, wonderful, clever, hypnotizing actor and person and I will always have the utmost respect for you and I wish you well in the future.

(And if you ever need a young trophy wife Im your gal! Or you want to give me my dream hug. Either is fine!)
বছরখানেক আগে kathypyke said…
mischievous
If I was granted on "Make a Wish" it would be to meet this man! I have been obsessed with his Frankenfurter character since 1980 something, and it has not dwinded after all of these years! I just love his character and then he comes out with Pennywise! Just freaking shoot me! Torture! beautiful man, beautiful voice, and the answer to my teen fantasys! Well ok, maybe adult too! Is there not a way that I can direct email him? If there is, please shoot me a quick email! I have not mastered Twiter yet and keep sending my eamils to him right back to me! :( Any advise would help! Thank you!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে CurrysAngel87 said…
cool
Tim Curry doesn't respond to fan mail, at least, not usually. You can write him, in care of his agent. Tim swears he reads each and every letter, though.

He is not on twitter, facebook or myspace. The one's who say they are him are imposters/fans -- posing as Tim Curry.
বছরখানেক আগে Nowawo said…
Oh, well. I just fell in love with her eyes and voice. When I saw him in The Rocky Horror I felt strange, I looked for things about Tim and I met more wonderful than I expected. I became a fan of his with 14, and follow todabia hoping to find a chat room to talk, to know him ... It's a dream that I can serve, I know.

Oh, well. I just fell in love with her eyes and voice. When I saw him in The Rocky Horror I felt strange, I looked for things about Tim and I met more wonderful than I expected. I became a fan of his 14 years and still find a chat further wait to speak, to know him ... It's a dream that I can serve, I know.
(Sorry for the confusion earlier.)
How can I connect with Tim Curry? Please, I've been waiting for this my whole life.
If you know, please, contact me via IM: Nia_deep@hotmail.com
Many thanks. ^ ^ I love Tim Curry.
You will not speak to Tim Curry on any chat. Thus, I'm not sure what you mean. Yes, there's an address for fan mail.

To connect with Tim Curry would take something you do not have, dear. You could meet him one day and get a nice autograph and/or a photo. Beyond that...dreams are very good. Yet, many of them; including the one to connect as more than friends, or even as a close friend of Tim Curry; are best kept as dreams.
 আপনি will not speak to Tim কারি on any chat. Thus, I'm not sure what আপনি mean. Yes, there's an addres
cool
I do know, though, Tim appreciates letters from his fans. So, here is an address to connect to him from your side:

Tim Curry
c/o Jonathan Howard
Innovative Artists
1505 10th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401
বছরখানেক আগে Kerikarioke said…
I decided to make him as my fave actor cos he'd been in SO many things I loved I never knew he was in e.g. Muppet Treasure Island. It was when I saw Legend when I truly fell in love with him :D now I'm all **starry eyed** whenever I hear his voice.
বছরখানেক আগে Shassie said…
HIs performance in clue made me love him