Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total dramma saints!

aprilacne posted on Sep 18, 2011 at 10:03PM
Ok so if you want to sign up ---> link
The characters from the game will be in here.

ok so the rules are:
*do whatever the fuck you want-just no killing other gangs....

I will start!

Alix:*I laughed as I stole a car from the Veterin Child while he was screaming at the others to shoot me. See I do this every day with the other gangs but I haven't got to the Brotherhood's cars just yet. I was driving down the road when she said*"Why did you steal the car you Punto?"*I sighd and parked the car near Forgive and Forget then looked at her, her dark brown eyes met my dull bright blue ones.*"'Cuse it's fun-" "Oh so this is 'fun' to you!??"*She cut me off.*"No I don't think it's funny but their faces are funny when it happens"*I counterd and was on the highway back to our little hide out.*"I still can't beleave you are the boss of me..."*She grumbled*

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 29 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Courtneyfan214 said…
*crashes into alix car*
maria: watch what the f*ck your going! *points the middle finger*
বছরখানেক আগে aprilacne said…
Alix:*I poke my head out and see Maria.I look at her if she want's to be dismembered.*"Maria, chill!It's me Alix, you're-"*I got cut off by the sons of samidin shooting at us. I look at the girl and ask her to shoot them while I drive, she said ok and grabed my Tombstone and began to shoot.*"Maria, follow me."*I said as I stepped on the gas.*
বছরখানেক আগে Jackifrost said…
Skyler: *walking down the street not having a clue whats going on*
maria: here i come *runs after alix*
Shaundi:*I get done shooting and look back at Alix, his dull bright blue eyeswhere glazed over with a shine, his black shaggy uprigt crew cut with just an inch of deep purple tips. He was close to his twentys but still a kid, his laugh always made things a game.*

Alix:*I laugh agian as we reach our hide out in one peice.When I got out I saw Carlos helping Pirce with his car.Carlos noticed me first.*"Ali I mean boss, how was you're car raid?"*I smiled down at him,*"It was fun Carlos, I found Mari-"*I was cut off yet agian by Pirce's car horn.*"Horn still works!"*Pirce declaired.Some times I wanna wring his neck....*
বছরখানেক আগে GeekGirl said…
Mandy: *Walks up to eyeryone* Whats up losers? Let me guess Just being losers as useral. Ha!
 Mandy: *Walks up to eyeryone* Whats up losers? Let me guess Just being losers as useral. Ha!
Alix:*I look at Mandy and laugh with her Carlos glared at her.*"Hey he's you're leader so you better watch it." "Carlos she's cool..."*I tell him, he looks up at me and smiles.I smile back*
maria: so when do we start shoot, im fired up and ready! *loads a gun*
Alix:*I look at Maria and smiled*"When Gat gets back..." "Gat's in the hospital."*Pirce anounced nervoiusly.My jaw droped and staired at him then clenched my jaw tightly.*"Who.The.Hell?" "...Ronin..."*I got back in the car, I was so gonna kill all of 'em.I was pissed.*"Maria, you wanna blow shit up then get in."
Mandy: It is so boring here. Why did I ever join this gang? *Walks into shadow and starts talking to herself.

Mandy: What I'm not crazy I just like talking to myself gosh!
maria: yeah right! *rolls eyes the looks at alix*
maria: so, what do we do now?
i'm bored and i'm ready to shoot somebody!
Alix:"I wanna kill the Ronin and I need back up Mar-Mar, please?"*I did a little pout and hoped it work.*"You get to shoot people along the way....Plus I need to tell you something that I only trust you with."*I added still keeping the pout.*
maria: trust me with what?
*stares at alix*
Come on, i wanna know!
*maria runs to alix car**starts shooting the ronin* "come on lets go, do you mind if i drive, p.s. i don't have a divers licence so you better put on a seat belt. Come on Mandy, were about to leave!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Alix:Yeah you can drive.
বছরখানেক আগে Pinkkatluv32 said…
mischievous
Stevie: what are you doing assholes gets in alix's car *holding baseball bat* let's go do somthing by the way why don't we break sojme mailboxes
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
maria: you need a gun. *starts to drive*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Alix:*looking around for the ronin but sees the hospital* *gets out and runs in*
বছরখানেক আগে tdiCxTlova18 said…
lily: *to stevie* im up for that
Alix:I'm here to see Johnny Gat?

Nurse:At what relation ar you to mr. Gat?
বছরখানেক আগে 16falloutboy said…
Dani: hey people
Carlos:Hey Dani, you missed it Chica!The boss is going around killing the Ronin because the put Gat in the hospital.

Saundi:*hangs her phone up*He's at the hospital talking to Johnny, he got stabed three inches below his right pec...Poor boss, he must be heart broken...

Pirce:Why that?

Shaundi:Nothin, just keep workin on you're car...*walks inside the dideout*
Dani: oh my gosh...that's not good
Pirce:Damm straight..*goes back to work on his car*
___

Alix:Gat?

Gat:I'm still breathing...Doc says I would be up and killin in a matter of days, he didn't say the killn part if ya know what i mean.

Alix:*laughs*
Dani: hmmmm my car is awesome, it's blue
Carlos:*looks at it and whistles*Dang that's like los mejores azul...
Dani: yup, it's awesome, it plays iPod too *smiles*
Carlos:Damm...
Mandy: *walks past, now with her hair in 2 bunches, and wearing a tiny privet school uniform.
Ramdon people: *stare*
Mandy: What I'm gonna hold on to that bus coming, and then when I get to the school, I'm gonna steal stuff, do stuff I can't talk about with some boys, and then I'm gonna shoot people.
Ramdon people: *stare*

Mandy: Oh crap where is my gun! grrrr! Oh great just missed the bus!