Total Drama Island Fancharacters Just another RP, dude.

c0caine posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 12:08AM
Yeah. I created this RP because I was bored. Do whatever you want. C:
Have fun.~

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1613 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1613

বছরখানেক আগে c0caine said…
(Um.. ^^')
বছরখানেক আগে RainbowOtakuX3 said…
(Danijoinuspwease~~)
বছরখানেক আগে GWENxTRENT said…
(..Wut? XDD)

Logan: *smiles shyly, grabbing one of Ry's hands, awkwardly putting it on his..yeeaaaah >//w//>, moaning* A-ah..me..too..~
--
(LISA~! XD)
Amber: O////O Lisa, you make it sound like I'm going to rape you! DX
--
Drew: Kay~! ^^..Al, get off your lazy ass and make me a few burgers -3-
Al:..D< *does so anyways xD*

(Oh yey~! ^^;
..Fuck, I have no idea xDD..I mean, Nepeta, sorta .w.;; B-but then again, I dunno xDD

Hai again, Vriskers~! ^^ Join us~ <3)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(I.. nutin' -u-)

(HA.. Now who's the one being shy about typing down certain words for a man's genitals?!? XDD)
Ry: *smirks, kissing the corner of his lips* I can tell~ *slips his fingers into the panties, palming his length- his fingertips pressing against the base*.. *trails his tongue across his bottom lip before snaking it inside his mouth- starting to stroke him~*
~~
(Lisa: What did I do? ouo;)
Lisa: .. H-huh? o//3//o... B-but you are, right?
(^ *facepalm* Stop wording things wroooonnggggg. XD)
~~
Anja: *sits down* ^-^

(So.. Who's your OC? :3
... I see.. I had a feeling you would say her.. -u-
.. What about you, Dani?? C:)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Um, I dunno really, Ky. ^^'
and I guess I'll repost then. :3~)
Ellie:*small smirk* Being impatient makes it more exciting. *manages to grasp his tongue with her lips, colliding her tongue with his* Mm.
~
Ren: Nelson, if you don't tone down the language. Then we will not go to the carnival. u3u'
~
Akiko: Micah-kun?
~
Scruffy:*lays back, folding his arms behind his head, small smirk* Strip for me~
(...Penis, dick. C: /shotness/)

Logan: *moans loudely, arching his back* M-mmm..~~ *wrapping his arms around his neck, kisses him harder, weakly jumps up, wrapping his legs around his waist*~
--
(YOU'RE BEING DIRTEEEEH~ XDDD)
Amber: N-no!! I would never rape you! You're the one who does that, remember?! DDD/////X *..Uke >w>*
--
Drew:...*skates towards her, plops down on her lap, smiling*~ :333

(Her name's Cole ^^..Well, Nichole, but she likes going by Cole~ >w>..She's super quiet and super shy and she never goes outside except when she goes to walk her dog by a lake, and she's into Memes and Anime and Homestuck and she's so lame and asdfgh >w<;;
..Am I that predictable? XD)
--
Josh: *smirking, opens the door clumsyly, walking inside and dropping her on the bed gently*
--
Nelson: Fu-...*sits down, because he was standing while he was on his rampage XD*...
Caleb:..*looks to Ren* You have to teach me your ways ;m; </3
(Oh... Nevermind then. -u-)

Micah: Hm? Yeah, Akiko?
~~
Luca: *cheeks go red*.. *grips the hem of his shirt, pulling it up over his head- letting it fall to the floor*.. *faces him this time as he unbutton's his pants- pulling them down, a bit slower then normal- letting them fall around his ankles*.. *gives him a small smile before turning to get some different clothes*~

( XD .. Whataboutcock??? That's my favorite onnneeee~
I'm joking, I swear. o//W//o;;;;;;)

Ry: Mm~ *wraps his fingers around his length- pressing his thump against the tip as he speed up his motions*.. *his other hand squeezing his exposed thigh- digging his finger nails into his skin a bit*
(fun fact: Ry loves Logan's thighs. c: /themoaryouknow)
~~
(Lisa: GOMEN! D//x)
Lisa:.. I-I didn't mean that! D//: ..G-gah! Don't say thaaaat~ >///////<
(*hugglesukeliciousamber* c:)
~~
Anja: *smiles*... You know what would be hawt? -u-
~~
(She sounds adorable. xD ...and sounds like me. XD
.. Maaaaybe~ -u- Okaaaay.. Lemme think of an OC to use, kay? :3)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Oh, I would have loved to rp with her. :3 she sounds so cool.)
Ellie:*runs her hand up his thigh, stopping at his boxers, tenderly slipping her fingers each by each in* ~
~
Ren:*laughs* Let's just get ready. ^^;
~
Akiko: .. Akiko's parents .. *small frown* would be disappointed in her. If they were to find out about the baby. They always believed in marriage before sex, and Akiko feels that she's disappointed them.~
~
Scruffy: *laughs* You're so cute when you blush.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(... We could do a rp threesome with Cole. C: /lolwut)

Micah:.. O-oh. *clears his throat*... I think it's your opinions that matters, your own morals.. I mean, my grandparents believed the same.. and wanted my parents to believe the same, but they had me before getting married.. and, yeah, their parents were a little disappointed at first, but they ended up being very happy for them. I-I don't know if that helps any, but.. I don't want you feeling that way. *gives her a small hug*
~~
Luca:.. You're embarassing me.. ^//^ *holds clothes tightly to his chest- eventually placing them onto the bed- beginning to change*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(...Cock. *SHOT*)

Logan: *squeaks loudly, pulling away* R-ry..I-i..I think I'm... *..Gonna come? C: (ASDFGHJK)*
(..Ry likes milky, skinny thighs? XD)
--
(Amber: ;;;m;;;
..I feel like I should make a picture (ColorabaseImean) of Amber with a sign around her neck that says "UKE" xD)
Amber: But it's true! >;////m////;<
--
Drew:..Oh my god <u< What?~
--
(I think she sounds like everyone XD..She's basically my persona, I guess .w. *You guys would never guess, but I'm REEEEALLLY quiet in real life..it's so sad XD*
Kay, Haru-chan~ ^-^ <3)
--
(..Sorry, Vriskers ;;n;; *feels lamey*..I have another OC, if you wanna Rp with her~? ^^ Her name is Emily~ :3..She's SOOO not old, I made her 3 years ago, and never used her with anyone but Ei-Dono~ XD She's..my internet..persona.. .w.;;
..Or we can do Haru-Chan's idea owo)
Josh: *grabs her wrist before she puts her whole hand in, pulling away* ah, ah, ah~...It's not exactly fair that I'll be the only one naked~
--
Caleb: *smiles* Alright..~ *pops a piece o' pancake into his mouth*
Nelson:..Hey, Ren?~
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Oh, well.. no, I was just saying. It would have been fun. I really don't have any other OCs at the moment, so.. Maybe when I do though. ^^)
Ellie:*rolls her eyes,smiling slyly* .. Undress me then. //
~
Ren: Yeah, Nelson?
~
Akiko:*sighs* .. Micah-kun's right. Besides, Akiko hasn't spoken to her parents in awhile..
~
Scruffy:*takes it the wrong way because he's an insensitive little bastard C8; small frown* .. Sorry. I'll just go home and get ready and pick you guys up. *gets up, walking out of the room*
(Pft.. Whatever. -u-)

Ry: *chuckles softly* So soon~? *pumps harder, babyyy~*
(YES. YES HE DOES.. Problem? -u-;)
~~
(Yes.. Yes you should. -u-)
Lisa: I-I know, but.. W-wait? ...Does that mean you don't want eeetttt~? ;3;
~~
Anja: If we had sex on this table.. Covered in condiments~ |//D'
~~
Micah:.. R-really? Why's that..?
~~
(Aw, Scruffy, nuuu~ ono)
Luca: *watches him with a sad look- standing up* Scruffy..? Did I do something wrong?
~~
(Okaaay~ I'll make you choose. -u-
Lyle, Kotomi, Samantha, or Mittens~ ouo)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(^^')
Akiko: .. Her father is the reason why Akiko became a sex slave. He sold her to different men each month. Until the last man offered one million to keep Akiko forever. Her father hated her. As for Akiko's mother, she just turned the other cheek. *fiddles with her fingers, sniffling*
~
Scruffy:*ignores his question* I'll see you in half an hour. *leaves the room and house, getting in his car and driving off*~
(cx)
Micah: *gets a bit angry*... *wraps an arm around her, stroking her hair gently*.. I'm so sorry.. You never deserved being treated like that.. *pulls her close*
~~
Luca: ... *confused; finishes dressing up*..
Rachel: *walk in the room*.. Where did Doggy go? D:
Luca: He went home.. But we'll be seeing him later, okay? *weak smile*
Rachel: Oh, okay. ^^
Akiko: .. It happened. But, Akiko's over it now. Meeting Micah-kun made it all end. * small smile*
~
Scruffy:*small time skip~ arrives at home, going directly to the shower*
(.../creepin'/)
(.. ;n; Dun creep, Dannie~)

Micah: *weak smile, kisses her head*
~~
Luca: *sitting on the couch, just waiting around*
Rachel: *sitting on his lap- watching cartoons*.. I can't wait! It's going to be so fun! Right, Karen?
Luca: .. *lost in thought*..
Rachel: *tugs on his jacket* Karen? o3o
Luca: H-huh? What..?
Rachel:.. You're acting weird.. .3.
Luca:.. What do you mean? *fakes a smile*
Rachel:...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(DANNIE. Don't creep. ~)
Akiko: Akiko's kinda tired. Mind if she takes a nap? ^^
(I miss this couple fucking eachother every second. x'D)
~
Scruffy:*after showa' time; gets dressed and heads to Luca's*
Micah: Not at all.. ^^ You should get some rest, babe.
(XDD ..Yeah, it's odd. ouo)
~~
(WHY U NO GIVE ME SHOWERING DETAILS. o3o /shot)
Luca: Okay.. I think he may have been upset when he left..
Rachel:.. Aw.. D: ...Was it my fault? ono
Luca: No. *pats her head*
Rachel:.. Then it was you're fault.. You jerk face. 3<
Luca:.. I didn't do anything.
Rachel: Yeah right.. You're a douche. u3u
Luca: Hey, don't say that!
Rachel:.. Okay, sorry. .n. ..But you are. *sticks tongue out*
(But..you guys are having so much fun without me omo

/isgoingtoreplyanyways~/)

Josh: *smirks* I plan too..~ *slips his hands up her shirt*~
~~~
Nelson:..Uh..*feels his face heat up, shakes his head* Nevermind...
~~~
Logan: Y-yeah..w-with the way you keep teasing me, I'm surprised you're not surprised..~ *smiles weakly, spreading his legs wider*~
(..No..>u>)
~~~
(..I will TwT <3)
Amber:..I'm so lost right now ;;;M;;;
~~~
Drew:!!..////// *smirks, does that finger walking thing on her chest*..Hmm..yes to the sex on the table..no to the condiments..~
~~~
(..Kotomi~ >W< <3333333)
(No. We could never have too much fun without you, DannieEar. We're like the three musketeers. C:)
Ellie:*watches him, bites her lip*~
~
Ren: C'mon, Nelson.. You can talk to me about anything. *slightly becoming concerned*
~
Akiko: *kisses him gently before snuggling against him, laying her head on his lap and falling asleep slowly*
~
(SORRY. D: I SHALL NEXT TIME BBY. <33)
Scruffy:*timeskip again; pulls out his phone, texting lucas*.. I'm outside.
(Psh~ Quit making stuff up. -u-
We were missing youuuuu~ <33)

Ry: *smirks- motions get quicker and shorter*~
(Goooood. C:)
~~
(>w<)
Lisa:.. Yyyeah.. *giggles* So, um.. Measurments, right? :3
~~
Anja:.. *giggles- pecking her lips*~
~~
(Okay. x3 ...I dunno how to staaaart.. owo)
~~
Micah: *smiles, gently stroking her hair*.. I love you.. <3
~~
(ouo.. Promise? >u<)
Luca: *looks to his phone- putting it away* He's here.
Rachel: Yaaay~! *runs outside*
Luca: *follows*
Rachel: Doggy! Doggy! :3
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Akiko:*sleeping n' shit c:* ~
(xD')
~
(Yes, I promise. =w=)
Scruffy:*gets out of the car, holding out his arms to pick her up* Hey, kiddo. ^^'
(Awww, you guys are so sweet~ You're making me blush~ >///w///< <3)
Josh: *reaches back, undoing her bra with one hand (..>w>)*~
~~~
Caleb:..*quietly listening, feeling almost hurt by the fact that Nelson wants Ren's advice on something and not him*...
Nelson:..Uh..*rubs the back of his neck* ..W-well..u-uh..*mumbles, poking at his pancakes*...~
~~~
Logan: *making weird sounds xD, starts shaking harshly*..*..starts..well...yeeeaaah C:*
~~~
Amber: U-uh, yeah...^^;;; C'mon, let's go to my room :33
~~~
Drew: *smiles* I love you, Anja~ TwT
~~~
(Uuuh..I can? owo)
Cole: *walking her dog (Who's she's named Tavros, after her Patron XD), seriously pale and sick looking from the lack of her going out, holding his leash with one hand, and dragging a huuuge stick half her size with the other*...~
(Fun fact! Cole is allergic to cats, like her patron...oh the irony XD)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(>u< <3)

Micah: *timeskiiiip~? c:*
~~
(Yay~ C:)
Rachel: *jump on him, giggling* I missed youuu~ *smiles up at him*
Luca: *watches.. awkwardly >u>*
~~
(.. xD)
Ry: *smirks against his skin*~ ..*raises his hand up to his own mouth- licking the liquids off his hand.. then slowly from his fingers* Mm~
(... Glad I didn't type what I first thought of.. euo)
~~
Lisa: *nods* Okay~! *grabs her hand* Lead the way, Amber-san~! ^3^
~~
Anja: >u< I love you too, baby pop~
~~
(Okay.. Psh.. That is ironic.. xDD ...I want a doggie named Tavrossss~ ;3; <3)
Kotomi: *at a pond not far from Cole(xD); bent down in front of it- her tail swinging* Mmm~! They all look so yummy. *licks lips* >W<
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Aw. ~<3333 >w<)
Ellie: ///'
~
Ren: .. What is it Nelson? o3o
~
Akiko:*sure c8*
~
Scruffy: I missed you too. *small smile, glances at Lucas* We should get going.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Micah: *snorts a bit as he wakes up* ... *rubs his eyes*
~~
Rachel: *hugs him*
Luca: *nods* Yeah..
Rachel: Okay, let's go! :D ..Can I sit in the front seat???
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(..I'm not replying to Logan until you write what you thought of originally uwu *betch*)
~~~
Amber: Alright, Lisa-Dono~!! ^^..I hope that's a proper honorific ;m;
~~~
Drew: *giggles, pinching her cheek* You're uber cute >w< <3
~~ 
(Sorreeeeh XDDD...Me tooooo ;3;)
Cole: *not noticing Kotomi, getting to the lake, unleashing Tavros*..Okay..ready?...Go fetch, Tavbro~...*throws the stick in the water fairly close to Kotomi X3*...
Tavros: OwO *quickly hops in the water, going in after it* OWO <3333
~~~
Josh: *..Aaah, getting a block ;3;*
~~~
Nelson:..Well..it's kind of weird asking you...since..you're not into girls...
(Eeeehh! D: ..But it's.. awkwardly erotic.. ;//////;)
~~
Lisa: *starts to giggle*... It's proper alright. -u-
~~
(xD)
Kotomi: *ears perk up when the stick lands in the water* ...? o3o ... *meows in surprise when Tavros jumps in- falling back on her arse* ~!!!!
~~
Anja: *smiles- grabbing her tits (XD)* Not as cute as youuuu~ >w<
(^ Bitch, what you grabbin' her boobs for?)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(....Guess there's no Logan for chu~ C:)
~~~
Amber: Oh, yay~! ^^ *walking into her room, her wall paper is waaaay different now, it's all purple has zodiac signs all over it and shit XD* Here we are~
Cas: *sitting on her bed, wagging his tail at the sight of lisa* OwO~ <3
~~~
Tavro:!! *yips at Kotomi, starts barking, since he doesn't know her* DDD<
Cole: *hearing the barking, eyes widen* Tavros?...! *starts running towards where he is* Tavro--!!!...*seeing Kotomi, standing silent and still a few feet in front of her*...
~~~
(...I did the same thing to my friend Yesterday XDDD)
Drew: !! H-hey, let go of me >////////w////////>
(Eeeehh~ D: ...Fiiiiine.. -3-;)
Ry: *aimsthecumrocketintohismouthlickinghislip­swh­ili­sts­ome­dri­psf­rom­his­fac­e*
~~
Lisa: *looks around* Pretty wall paper~! ^3^ ..*spots Cas, making a small gasp* Come 'er baby! :3 *holds arms out*
~~
Kotomi: *hisses at Tav, then gets up- wiping grass from her bottom*.. ;3;' ..*looks up at Cole* This is your dog I presume..? *tilts her head*
~~
(.. xD)
Anja: *squeeze, squeeze* >W< Nu~<3
(Yay for 6 AM post. ~)
Ellie:*pfft~ xD; slips the bra off and unbuttons her jeans, kicking them off*
~
Ren: O-oh.. o//3\\o' w-well.. why don't you talk to your brother about it?
~
Akiko:*already awake; watches Micah sleep xD* .. *giggles* >w<
~
Scruffy: Uh sorry, Rachel. You're just not old enough.. *opens the car door, slipping her inside and buckling her in*
(Yaaay 12 noon post~)
Josh: *smiles, slipping down, trailing kissing on her stomach*~
~~~
Caleb:..Yeah, because I tooootally like girls T.T
Nelson:..See? Caleb knows he's the gayest man on earth. Why even bother asking? ;n;
~~~
(..FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­F-*­fan­gas­m*)­
Logan: *watching him, face horribly red*...*leans in, gently licking the spots on his face where there's..that..white stuff xD*..~
~~~
Cas: OwO~ *quickly jumping off the bed, trotting over to her, nuzzling her legs with his face* >W<~ <33
~~~
Cole:..*taking a step back, already scared of her, starts shaking and tearing up, oh my god, you're pathetic*...
Tavros: *barks once more at Kotomi before running over to Cole, standing beside her* =3=
~~~
(XD)
Drew: My boobies are too small for you to squeeze, it makes me feel self consious ;3;
(Hai Dannie.~<333 :3
... Fffff- Cole is so cute. >w<)
Ellie:*clutches onto the blankets, eyes closed* /// ' [/i]You're doing this all on purpose.. Going s-slow and stuff.~[/i]
(ELLIIEEEE. You can't rush love makin. D<)
~
Ren: W-well.. I just though since he was your brother.. but anyways, I've been with a few girls unfortunately .. So, tell me. ^^'
(Hai, Vriskers~ :33 <33
..She's pathetic. Vriskers, you've just saved yourself from RPing with a pathetic little 14 year old xD)

Josh: *smirks* No I'm not~ I just want to treasure this body for a little while before we do anything~ *dips his tounge into her belly button, asdfg*
(..They're not love makin'. Josh is love makin', Ellie's fuckin' xDD)
~~~
Caleb: *cause he's a touchy bastard, chest tightening, awkwardly grabbing his plate, standing up*..Uh..this..seems like a you and Nelson converstation..I'll just go to my room, alright?..~ *smiling weakly, awkwardly hobbles out of the kitchen and up the stares*..~
Nelson: ..Oh..alright..bai Caleb o3o..But anyways, Ren, how do you get girls to like you? D:
(pffft. she's still cute. -w-')
Ellie:*small gasp,cursing under her breath* .. //' I-I wanna pleasure you too..
(XD)
~
Ren: W-well... You gotta be charming and polite of course. Girls like guys who listen, and shower them with compliments. Sometimes gifts too.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(.. H-hi.. ;w;)

Micah: *looks at her all sleepy-like.. smiles*.. Hi.. ^^
~~
Rachel: Awww.. -3-
Luca: *quietly slips into the passenger seat- buckling up*
~~
(.. /issoembarassed. X///D)
Ry: *looks at him with lustful eyess- kisses him roughly as he holds him up by his thighs; walking over to the bed and gently tossing him onto it* .. *looms over him as he beings pulling up Logan's shirt*
~~
Lisa: *giggles; hugging him and kisses the top of his head* <3
~~
Kotomi: *expression softens a little and ears perk*.. A-are you alright..? *starts walking cautiously towards her*
~~
Anja: Whatever~ -u- ..Youknowyoulikethissss~
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Haaaaim Haru-Chan~ ;;w;;
..Ah! Vriskers! I'm so sorry I left! DX I had to make my Feferi Peixes horns and then I had to leave somewhere and neeeeh ;;;n;;;)

(Don't be embaressed~ >w> <3)
Logan: Ry..wait..c..can we continue later, please?..I-I'm hungry..~ *..T.T*
(^..Remember he has a nipple ring~ XD)
~~~
Amber:..*smiles softly, walking over to her bed and grabbing the box*..Alright, Lisa~ Ready~?
~~~
Cole: *whimpers, stepping back as she steps forward, accidentally stepping on a stone in the water, falling backwards, getting all wet* !!!!..*whimpering more, starts crying a little*...
Tavros: *yips at his master, running over to her*...*licks her face, trying to make her feel better*...
~~~
Drew: ..Shut up~ >w> <3
~~~
Josh: *was going for her panties but stops, looking up at her*..You wanna?..
~~~
Nelson:..Oh~..*swings his legs* Do guys work differently then girls? Cause..you don't really act like that with Cale~
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Nyeh. I fell asleep. xDD;
But, Hi KyCake and Dannibear~<3)
Ellie:*small nod* .. '////
~
Ren:*frowns* .. W-well.. I guess..
(Awe ;n;)
~
Akiko: Hi, cutie. ^^ *giggles*
~
Scruffy:*hops in, starting up the car and driving towards the carnival* .. *looks at Lucas from the corner of his eye, small sigh* ~
(Oh, hello Dannie.. owo ..Guess what I did.. xD
Oh, hi Dani~! C:)

(>u>~ ..LOGANWHATTHEFUCK. XD)
Ry:... Are you serious..?
(.. He does? o3o That's hawt. c: xD)
~~
Lisa: Hm? *looks up* Oh, yeah! ^^ *pats Cas's head before standing straight up*
~~
(Aww.. I wanna hug herrrr. D:)
Kotomi: ..!! *quickly walks over- holding out her hands to her* Come on, let me help you up.
~~
Anja: -u- *kisses her cheek*
~~
Micah: *cups her cheek as he kisses her*~
~~
Rachel: *looks out the window*
Luca:.. *hands in his lap, fiddling with his thumbs*..
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Hello, Haru-Chan~ ^-^)/..What did you do? owo
Hai, again, Vriskers~! >w< That's okay :33)

(HE'SHISOWNCOCKBLOCK. XD)
Logan: *smiles weakly, nodding* ..Can't you hear my bell grumble~?
(..He's had it for a few years XD)
~~~
Amber: *smiles, grabbing the tape measure*..*blushes* Uh..c-can you..take off your clothes?..I-it's for a better measurement...~
~~~
(She's pathetiiiiic DD:)
Cole:..*looks up at her, whimpering*..*shakingly grabs her hamd, letting out a soft sob*...
~~~
Drew: *giggles*~ <3
Al: *walking over to them, setting down a burger and fries, and a milkshake* On the house~ *smiles*
Drew:..You always make me pay D:
Al:..u3u
~~~
Josh: You can if you want~ I wouldn't mind~
~~~
Nelson:..So, anyways, about the girls...*looks up at him* What if no one likes me?...
(What? ;m;)
(Sooo~ I was on dA.. looking at bases.. and I found this sorta threesome one... xD' When I saw it I thought of using it and making them Kotomi, Lisa, and Anja.. genderbent. xD; I was so bored.. /shot)

(xD)
Ry: *small smile.. *sighs* Alright.. *gets off of him*
(Oh wow.. I fail. c:)
~~
Lisa: Oh, um, sure.. ///' *slips off her shirt*.. I can keep my underwear on, right? *laughs a bit- unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them off*
~~
(Psh~ She's adorable~ C:)
Kotomi: *pulls her up, wrapping her other arm around her waist a bit for support* I'm so sorry if I scared you. ^^; I don't bite, hun, I promise..
~~
Anja: Thank you, sir~! *takes a fry, dipping it in the milkshake, then eating it* >u<
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(..Yeeees...YEEEEEEEES XDDD<3333333333)

Logan:..I promise we can fool around tonight~ *smiles weakly*
(It's kaaaay~ C:)
~~~
Amber: *giggles, shyly nodding* Alrighty then~ I'm sorry if the room's a little cold~ It's hot outside~
~~~
(She's a loooooseeeer XD..Kotomi, you're such a sweetheart ;w; <3333)
Cole: *quivering, looking up at her, brown eyes looking a little darker*...*mumbles..very...very...very...very...VERY softly XD*...Thank you...
(The only thing I really like about her is her looks XD It's what I wear on a regular bases xD)
~~~
Drew: ..Ewww, that's grooooooss~ XD
(.. Wanna see it? xD)

Ry: Go eat, Pooch. *small smile*
~~
Lisa: It's fine. ^^
~~
(Whatever~ >u<)
Kotomi: *smiles at her- releasing her* I wish I had something to dry you off, but unfortunally I don't.. Sorry. ^^; *rubs the back of her neck- ears lowered*
(xD)
~~
Anja: Nu-uh! It's delicious~! <3
(It really is.. ouo <3)
(YES OWO)

Logan: ^-^~ <3 *gets up, going to grab his pants, bending down..aaaaaall the way down ;D*
~~~
(Don't you "whatever" mee~ >u< <3)
Cole:..*nods* It's..alright..
Tavros, *standing in between her legs, looking at Kotomi with an "I'm watchin' you, betch" look xD* =3=...
Cole:..*sneezes, nose getting red and eyes getting itchy, getting allergies, since Kotomi is part cat XDD*...
(No, seriously bro, it's totes kawaii TwT <33 She wears this a Dirk Strider sweater (the cute one, with the weird heart on it .w. <3) that's too big for her, so all you see is her finger tips, and shorts that are kinda short on her .w. And her shoes are red converses that have all the Zodiacs signs on the white part, and right on the tip, it says "Homestuck~" .w. (Shoes I actually HAD, but my mom washed them...stupid bitch >w>;;) and she's chubbeh, with loong brown hair and brown eyes and asdf >w< <3)
~~~
Drew: ...*steals a fry, dipping it in the milkshake*..If I die..I'm comin back to haunt your ass >w>
(^It's not poison, stupid u3u
..I know~! >w< <3)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Okaaaai~)

Ry: -u- ..Pooch~ I think you should stay pantless..
(^ Of course you do. -3-)
~~
(>u>)
Kotomi: *gives a playful glare at the dog*.. *looks to Cole* Are you okay? Are you getting sick? o3o;
(SOCUTE. >w< <3)
~~
Anja: Psh~ You won't die, silly. -u-

(... Here's some magical shit.. XD)
 (Okaaaai~) Ry: -u- ..Pooch~ I think আপনি should stay pantless.. (^ Of course আপনি do. -3-) ~~ (>u
(o//w\\o;; that picture.. ~<333
.. /creepingtheentiretime C8)
(.. Daniii~ D:)
Logan:..But..my butt'll get cold..;3; *SHOT*
~~~
(Wooops~ ;3; Forgot Lisa~ >.<)
Amber: *smiles, walking over to her with the mesuring tape* Alright~ Lift up your arms~ *Shits about get innapropriate~ -w-*
~~~
Cole:..I'm..alergic to cats..
(>w< <3)
~~~
Drew: I'm watchin' you >w> *dips the fry into the milk shake, popping it into her mouth*...;3;

(..FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­FFF­-*b­igg­est­. Fangasm. EVER. C:*
..Lisa would be in the middle XD)

(Vriskerrrrrs~ DDD: Don't creep! >.<)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ry: *whines* Fine.. -3-
~~
(Yes.. you did. -u-)
Lisa: Alright. *lifts her arms*
~~
Kotomi: O3O Oh!! *backs away* I'm sorry! D:
~~
Anja: *closes in on her face* owo