Total Drama Island Fancharacters Matters of the Heart: A Romance RP

DuncansMyLuv14 posted on Jul 29, 2010 at 09:33PM
This starts of with all of Rikki's friends (the TDI cast members who are her friends, my OCs who are her friends, and any of your OCs who want to be/are her friends) trying to set her up with her "secret" crush, Duncan, but soon enough, a certain smooth-talking Latino will cause a love triangle with form. You can go out with anyone you want, but Duncan, (currently) Alejandro and DJ are off limits.
 This starts of with all of Rikki's বন্ধু (the TDI cast members who are her friends, my OCs who are

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 173 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 173

বছরখানেক আগে DuncansMyLuv14 said…
Rikki: *walking into school with Courtney* C-C, I told you, I won't go out with him.

Courtney: Oh, why not? I know you want to.

Rikki: I'm not doing it; no way.
বছরখানেক আগে FireFlys113 said…
(Ill join!)

Jared: *Walking to School with DJ, AND Lindsay and see's Rikki* *To Courtney* You got her to go out with Duncan yet?
Courtney: Not even close...

Rikki: And I'm telling you, you never will.

Lindsey: Wait...which one's Duncan again?

Rikki and Courtney: -_-
বছরখানেক আগে FireFlys113 said…
Jared: T.T Ohh Lindsay. He's the punk one! With green moehawk and peircings

Lindsay: Ohh you mean Duncky?

Jared: Sure!
*School bell rings*

Jared: We better hurry to school!
Rikki: *groans* I'd so rather not... Every single one of my classes is with Duncan; he hacked into the school's computer somehow and got into all of my classes.

Courtney: *nods* Yeah... You're probably the only reason he even goes to class in the first place.

Rikki: I AM the only reason he goes to class; all he ever does is flirt with me... Stubborn son of a bitch...
বছরখানেক আগে BridgexJordan said…
*Class*

Jordan: *walks in and sees Bridgette* hey bridgette!
Bridgette: *blushes slightly and waves* Hi, Jordan; how are you? :)
বছরখানেক আগে tds_andy said…
smile
miss. montorrow: ok class sadle down we have a new student araving from england, please give a worm welcome to andy.

andy: hi everyone, im soo glad to be here!!!
Rikki: *smiles* *thinking* Cool; new friend. ... That's if Heather doesn't snatch her up first...
heather: not to worry snub u just worry about ur stupid guy problem and leave me out of it.

andy: hey leave her alone u dont have to be soo mean just cause shes prettier then u.

heather: i never said shes prettier then me!

andy: oh really, thats not what i heard from u in the bathroom...
*bathroom*
heather: i cant belive thers a nother girl and shes prettier than me.
lindsay: i knoe right?! soo what do u think of my maskara.
*bathroom ends*

heather: i dont recall enything.
andy: can i sit next to u rikki?!?
Rikki: Umm...sure, I guess.
*In her mind*: She really thinks I'm prettier than her? ... Wow...who would've thought it...
big smile
miss.montorrow ok class im gonna start of with another boring lesson,on boring history soo u can all be bored!!!

2 hours later

andy: rikki,... rikki... wake up clas is over its lunch time :)
Rikki: *wakes up* Huh? ... Oh, hey, Andy.

Courtney: *picks up Rikki's stuff for her* I can't believe you slept throughout the entire class. That's something Duncan would do.

Rikki: *blushes* Please don't say his name again...
বছরখানেক আগে TDIfangirl said…
big smile
Esper: DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN DUNCAN!
Courtney: *covers her mouth* Stop it!

Rikki: *rolls her eyes* It's just like you to do something you know is gonna piss me off, Esper. *picks up her stuff*

Courtney: *sighs* Rikki, basically everyone knows you like Duncan; why don't you just go out with him already.

Rikki: Two reasons. 1st of all, I'm not doing something just because everyone else wants me to; 2nd of all, I DON'T WANT TO!!!

Gwen: ... Rikki, no offense, but you're not fooling anybody; everybody knows you like him.

Rikki: *blushes and groans* Aren't you guys supposed to be my friends? -_-*
big smile
Esper: I can see it in your eyes; I'm a tenth generation mind reader, and a fifth generation soul sighter.
Rikki: ... And this matters to me for what reason?
big smile
Esper: I can see that you want Duncan..I can read your thoughts of being with him...making out...on a private island...Can I come?
Rikki: *blushes REALLY deeply and glares* Would you just stop it! I have absolutely NO intention of going out with him.

Courtney: ... Duncan.

Rikki: No, C-C; I'm not going out with him. How many times do I have to tell you that.

Courtney: No, Duncan. *points to Duncan who is carrying a small bag (one of those bags people put birthday presents and stuff in)*

Rikki: *blushes more but turns away so she's facing another direction*
smile
Esper: HEY DUNCAN, WHAT'S IN THE BAG?
(I'm a jerk :p)
Duncan: *looks at Rikki and smirks a little* Just a little something special for Angel here.

Rikki: *groans* I told you to stop using pet names with me.

Duncan: *shrugs* It still suits you perfectly. Anyway, I'll just leave this here for you. *puts the bag on the table* *quickly kisses Rikki's cheek and runs off*

Rikki: *blushes and groans again* *grabs the bag* ... I should just throw this away...

Gwen: But...

Rikki: *sighs* ... I sort of want to know what's in it...

Gwen: ... Nobody's stopping you.
big smile
Esper: EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you got a present!
Rikki: ... You know what, I'm gonna open it just to get you to shut up. *reaches into the the bag* *pulls out a bag of chocolate*

Courtney: Lindor Truffles! Rikki, aren't those your favorites?

Rikki: *blushes a little* Yeah... I can't believe he remembered... *smiles a little bit*
*In her mind*: That's sweet...he remembers my favorite chocolate.
big smile
Esper: *a chibi version of her jumps in the air* CHOCOLATE!!!
Everyone: -_-'

Gwen: Oh, there's a note at the bottom of the bag. *grabs it and reads it out loud* "I hope you like the chocolate, Angel. Lindor's your favorite, right? Anyway, call me when you realize you want to go out with me; you and I both know it's only a matter of time. Love, Duncan."

Rikki: *rolls her eyes while blushing* He really thinks he's gonna win me over, doesn't he? *sighs* That ego gets on my nerves...

Courtney: Rikki, for God's sake, just let him take you on one date.

Rikki: I'm telling you, it's not gonna happen.

Courtney: *sighs* It doesn't even have to be a real date; I'm sure even a pity date would get him off your back.

Rikki: Never.
big smile
Esper: *sighs*
Rikki: *grabs her stuff* Later. *walks out of the room*

Courtney: *grabs her PDA*

Gwen: What are you doing?

Courtney: Setting Rikki up on a date with Justin... *smirks* At least that's what I'll tell her.

Gwen: ... *smirks back* I see where this is going.
big smile
Esper: You guys are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad >:)
Courtney: When it suits me. *calls Duncan's cell phone* Yeah, Duncan? It's Courtney; Rikki says she'll accept the offer. ... Just tell me the info; I'll tell her later. *starts writing as Duncan tells her the info*
*In her mind*: I hope this works...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
Esper: *sees a kid with a whole bunch of cupcakes* OI! *tackles him*
Courtney: *rolls her eyes* *finishes writing* Ok, thanks, Duncan. ... Yes, I promise I'll tell her. ... Ok, later. *hangs up* Ok, now that that's settled, we just have to find Rikki and tell her Justin wants to meet her at Chili's at 8:00 tonight.

Gwen: Oh, that's awesome; Rikki love Chili's!

Courtney: Right? :)
Esper: Cupcakes...<3
Courtney: ... -_-' Anyway... *walks off to look for Rikki*

Gwen: *takes a cupcake and uses it to make Esper follow them*

Rikki: *at the school's pool, watching the guys' swim team* *thinking* It was worth bribing the coach with $400 so I could get in here; there isn't a single bad looking guy on this team. :)
big smile
Esper: *walking with them muttering cupcake in Japanese*
Courtney: *sneaks past the swim coach to the pool*

Gwen: *stops outside of the door to the pool and gives Esper the cupcake* We should wait here for Courtney.
big smile
Esper: Ok. *eats*
(Is Esper the only person you're going to use?)

Rikki: *sees Courtney coming* Hey, C-C. :)

Courtney: *sits beside her* I have good news for you.

Rikki: What kind of good news?

Courtney: *whispers in her ear* Justin wants to go out with you tonight.

Rikki: *blushes and smiles widely* He does?! YES!!!!!

Courtney: *covers her mouth* :)
*In her mind*: This is gonna be fun...

*Later, Rikki, Courtney, Gwen, Izzy, Leshawna, Melisa, Esper and Lindsey are all in Rikki's room*

Lindsey: I still can't get over how awesome your place is, guys!!

Melisa: I know, right? ^^
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
(I'M Esper. ^^)
Esper: Can I have another cupcake?
sad
(I know; I'm just saying it would help if you could use some of the other characters... I feel like I'm doing everything here.)

Gwen: *rolls her eyes and gives her a cupcake*
big smile
Esper: *eats*
Lindsay: So, what's the news?
Courtney: Rikki's got a date with Justin, and she wants us to help her get ready.

Rikki: I know it's pathetic that I asked all of you to come here, but I'm desperate. *walks toward her ENORMOUS walk-in closet*

Courtney: *mouths to the rest of the girls* She's really going on a date with Duncan; she just thinks it's with Justin.
big smile
Everyone: Ohhhhh.
Rikki: *comes out of the closet with 2 outfits* I can't choose between these 2...

link

link
smirk
*andy comes in to rikkis room*
andy: i would go with the 2nd one that very preatty dress!!!!
Rikki: *looks at the dress and shrugs* Alright; I wear purple all the time anyway. *puts the other outfit back*

Melisa: Oh, Cocoa, this flower barrette totally matches that dress! *holds up one of Rikki's barrettes ( link )*

Rikki: :) That's perfect!
big smile
Esper: *takes her hand and puts on a sparkly bracelet* I knew I was gonna let you borrow this one of these days, but tonight's special.
Rikki: :) That's sweet, Esper; thanks.

Melisa: *puts the flower barrette in Rikki's hair* You're gonna blow him away; no doubt about it.

Rikki: ^^
smile
Lindsay: You look hot, Rhonda!
Esper: Smokin'.
Guy: *comes in* Do I smell fire?
Esper: *punches him*
Rikki: *blushes very deeply* Guys...

Melisa: Seriously, Cocoa, you look fantastic.

Courtney: You really do... *thinking* Could she look any sexier? Seriously...
big smile
Esper: No gay thinking, Courtney..
Courtney: I wasn't!
Lindsay: How do you do that?