আমাদের নাটকের মঞ্চ A new TDI game i just came up with~I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought...

dXcFan14 posted on Jan 25, 2010 at 01:33AM
Hi, i just thought of this new game. Here's how it works, i say, for example, I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought Duncan, then the next person has to say, for example, I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought Duncan and marshmallows, then the next person has to say, for example, I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought Duncan, Marshmallows and The BoatHouse etc etc...
I'll start I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought Duncan

আমাদের নাটকের মঞ্চ 19 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে dXcFan14 said…
I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought Duncan
বছরখানেক আগে topez99 said…
i went and bought HAOLD PFFFT!
বছরখানেক আগে VioletSunset said…
I went and bought Harold an the boat of Losers
I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's Remote and Courtney
বছরখানেক আগে dollyllama247 said…
I went to wawanakwa and i bought duncan, harold, the boat of losers, cody's remote, courtney, AND NOAH!!! *glomps noah*
I went to wawanakwa and I biught duncan,harold,the boat of losers,codys remote,courtney,noah AND GEOFF!!!(I'm such a nerd XD)
I went to Wawanarkwa and bought duncan, harold, the boat of losers, cody's remote, courtney, noah, geoff and the PLAYA DE LOSERS! (Im such a geek freek!)
I went to Wawankwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's Remote, Courtney, Noah , Goeff, Playa Del Losers, DUNCAN'S UNDERWEAR AND COURTNEYS SMASHED VIOLIN!!(so I can burn it)
I went to Wawankwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's Remote, Courtney, Noah , Goeff, Playa Del Losers, Cody's Underwear, Courtney's Smashed Violin,EZEKIEL'S HAAAAAT and GEOFF'S HAT!!(I'm a dork XD)
বছরখানেক আগে Random9747649 said…
big smile
(I went to Wawankwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's Remote, Courtney, Noah , Goeff, Playa Del Losers, Cody's Underwear, Courtney's Smashed Violin, Ezakial's Hat, and IZZY'S BOMB!
বছরখানেক আগে sonicluver101 said…
laugh
I went to Wawankwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's Remote, Courtney, Noah , Goeff, Playa Del Losers, Cody's Underwear, Courtney's Smashed Violin,ezekiel's hat, geoff's hat, cody, and Chris Mclean :]
(lol i would probably only buy Chris and maybe Noah xDD)
বছরখানেক আগে xxXsk8trXxx said…
I went to Wawankwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's Remote, Courtney, Noah , Goeff, Playa Del Losers, Cody's Underwear, Courtney's Smashed Violin,ezekiel's hat, geoff's hat, cody,Chris Mclean, and Ezikiel!!! :D
বছরখানেক আগে Sugartooth900 said…
i went to wawnnakwa and bought duncan, harold,the boat of losers,cody's remote,courtney,noah,geoff,playa da losers,cody's underwear,courtney's smashed violin, ezikial's hat,geoff's hat, cody, chris mclean,ezikial, and chris's hair gel!
OMG 17 replies- keep them coming <3
বছরখানেক আগে TOTALFan said…
laugh
i went to wawnnakwa and bought duncan, harold,the boat of losers,cody's remote,courtney,noah,geoff,playa da losers,cody's underwear,courtney's smashed violin, ezikial's hat,geoff's hat, cody, chris mclean,ezikial, chris's hair gel and Trent's guitar!!!
I went to Wawanakwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's remote, Courtney, Noah, Geoff, Playa de Losers, Cody's underwear, Courtney's smashed violin, Ezekiel's hat, Izzy's bomb, Geoff's hat, Cody, Chris Mclean, Ezekiel, Chris' hair gel and The Mess-Hall! (Im a Gleek! I <3 Glee and Puck!)
বছরখানেক আগে TOTALFan said…
rainy
HEY!U DIDN'T PUT TRENT'S GUITAR!
Sorry and trents guitar!
বছরখানেক আগে Duncan_Courtney said…
I went to Wawanakwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's remote, Courtney, Noah, Geoff, Playa de Losers, Cody's underwear, Courtney's smashed violin, Ezekiel's hat, Izzy's bomb, Geoff's hat, Cody, Chris Mclean, Ezekiel, Chris' hair gel, The Mess-Hall, Trent's Guiter AND Gwen's black bra ;D