Total Drama World Tour TOTAL DRAMA REVENGE HELLO MUST READ challenge

james55 posted on May 07, 2010 at 06:48AM
ok the first challenge will be you right the five funny moments and find a pitcuer of one of them who ever does the worst will be elimanated one more thing if you havent seen the rules you should see it go to forums and look at the hello must read with less replies

here are the people
Tdilover226-Lindsay
Milorox18-katie
Dxcfan14-courtney
Izzysawesome-izzy
Tdilover4ever-bridgette
Graysie14-gwen
Sugartooth900-Noah
Lolibarbie-sierra
Dxcsweetie902-beth

last edited on May 07, 2010 at 11:32PM

Total Drama World Tour 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে dXcFan14 said…
Courtney: Right, two questions, one: Do you mean five funny moments from the show or just one, and two: How long do we have on this challenge? *smiles*

(Do we have to write it like how i've done it?)
বছরখানেক আগে james55 said…
laugh
It's five funny moments a pitcure
You have until Tuesday
And you ca write however you want as long as it's here on the comment thing
Courtney: Oh ok, i'll try to find a couple of pics then and mix them together a bit! Or i'll just find one... *sighs*
বছরখানেক আগে izzysawsome said…
1: When Lindsay said "I don't get it wheres the camra guy"
2:When Lindsay struggles *picture*
3: When Geoff said Por what?? Chris- Portadge Dude walk with your canoe Geoff-Oh
4:When Lindsay says "awwww it's a baby cloud it's his own baby cloud"
5: when Lindsay says "Door open up it's me Lindsay remember from this morning

I hope I did it right.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 1: When Lindsay ব্যক্ত "I don't get it wheres the camra guy" 2:When Lindsay struggles *picture* 3: Wh
wink
Courtney: Here's my five funny moments. *mumbles* Duncan will probably kill me for reminding everyone of these...
1) When Courtney teases Duncan about the diaper/nappy (Episode: Million Dollar Babies)
2) When Duncan squeaks infront of Courtney (Episode: The bank challenge)
3) When Duncan gets trapped in the metal trap (Episode: An aftermath)
4) When Duncan does his dance :P (Episode: Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Island)
5) When Heather gets electrocuted in the electric chair *picture* (Episode: TDA Aftermath: The O-win Side of Heather)
 Courtney: Here's my five funny moments. *mumbles* Duncan will probably kill me for reminding everyone
বছরখানেক আগে DxCSweetie92 said…
cool
Okay here's mine!!

1:When Chef walks out in the bikini. *Pic* (Million Dollar Babies)

2:When Lindsay has a blonde moment (This is for every episode really LOL)

3:When Chris tells Courtney and Justin that they won't kiss and Duncan's like "Yes!" (Echoing the setiments of every DxC fan exactly!) (Princess Pride)

4:When Harold said "Farewell total drama island! I loved,I lost...And I saw BOOBIES! What more can a man ask for?" (E-Treme Torture)

5:When Harold said "How cool would that be if I had gills? I really should've been born with gills.Life can be so unfair." (IDK why I love that so much LOL) (Uh....DANG I know it's TDA!)
 Okay here's mine!! 1:When Chef walks out in the bikini. *Pic* (Million Dollar Babies) 2:When Li
বছরখানেক আগে lemon1110 said…
1. when duncan faints from seeing courtney in tda
2. when geoff and bridgette make out in the jumpy castle
3. evry time everyone goes wacko over justin
4. when lindsey outlines chris' "dead" body in red lipstick and asks: do we color it in after?
5.harold and his annoying key board in the mystery one.
i extermly hope i did this and its on time