Total Drama World Tour DxC (Fans only)

izzyfan909 posted on Nov 29, 2010 at 07:46AM
So245 and other DxG fans Are calling us DxC fans all losers, but personaly i think they are all losres. I mean chosing a boy freind stealing bitch come on they got to do better then that. Any way down to the point i've made this forum so that we can talk about CxD without them butting In and saying thing like"No courtney sucks" or "no GxD belong together" ect. so if you think it's a good idea tell me please by posting.

Enjoy

Izzyfan909
 So245 and other DxG অনুরাগী Are calling us DxC অনুরাগী all losers, but personaly i think they are all losre
last edited on Nov 29, 2010 at 07:51AM

Total Drama World Tour 15 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে xXcentalifeXx said…
meh
Girl, not every DxG fan are actually calling us losers. Some of them actually has respect and for the ones that just directly send comments to us in a very rude way are obviously wasting their time and being losers themselves.
বছরখানেক আগে bakes2389 said…
wink
That is not true at all! I'm a DxG fan and I do not call any DxC fans losers. I may not agree with their opinion, but I respect it. And just for your information, DxG fans can still post in a forum that is open to the PUBLIC!!!! And that is not right for you to call DxG fans losers just because they chose Gwen over the "beloved" Courtney!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে izzyfan909 said…
big smile
Not all DxG fans But most. you see your a good DxG fan unlike others.
বছরখানেক আগে dxcfan said…
mischievous
OMG! I love that rainbow face!
বছরখানেক আগে izzyfan909 said…
big smile
Thanks Its Mine
বছরখানেক আগে COURTNEYRULES88 said…
you took the words out my mouth someone said they are getting back together in season 5 i hope so but dont get your hopes up just cross your fingers and pray
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 আপনি took the words out my mouth someone ব্যক্ত they are getting back together in season 5 i hope so bu
বছরখানেক আগে neonwalflower said…
smirk
^ sorry but my neighbor works with MTV the original creators of Total Drama and they confirmed that DunGwen or Gwuncan or whatevr is as solid as a rock. they dont ifght constantly and they shuldnt have problems. we have 2 wait until august 2011 thou until season 5 bc season 4 may b airing in febuary this year with new people. cross ur fingers!
- oh and izzy fan most of us r kool with each other (duncney and dungwen fans) and i hope that all of our negative comments and different opiions towards and against each other can b put behind us. if u really wanted this to end, u would not start things like this. it is below what ur a fan of and its below u. ur more mature than starting bullshit like this to cause more contreversy. lets shake hands, and like bridgette said "let's build bridges not walls"
বছরখানেক আগে angel419 said…
rainy
I don't think courtney and duncan would've ever been good together. duncan doesn't really connect with any of the girls on the show. sorry!
বছরখানেক আগে angel419 said…
jesus the rainbow is giving me a headache
বছরখানেক আগে xXcentalifeXx said…
smirk
@neonwalflower: Well, your neighbor or whatever that works with MTV or Total Drama, shouldn't tell you what happens next in the season anyways. Plus, telling someone that Duncan and Gwen are 'solid as rock' when it's not confirmed, makes it seem like your just spreading lies. I doubt that someone from their job will tell you what happens next. So, the only thing that I listening to is real facts from the TD Wiki and the producers themselves. It can go either way. Yes, DxG is dating but, you don't have proof to explain that they'll stay and not break-up. And if they do actually stay together and not break-up, then yes, I'll be mad but, I'll just be happy for them. :)
xXcentalifeXx commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ I wish I could tell "the me from the past" the good news. They broke-up! :D বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে mindy890 said…
I agree with you and most of you commenting on here are Gwuncan fans who like to BUTT in! I like your idea and if they dont agree I will send you a message and we can talk
বছরখানেক আগে DxCfanlover said…
I agree
taybean1 commented…
me too বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে trentgwenfan1 said…
heart
courtneyrules88 that is awsome i ether want GT to make up or DC
বছরখানেক আগে gwendiamond said…
Who Cares What they Think we know that we are not losers
বছরখানেক আগে SimVampire200 said…
i support both DXC and DXG