True Writers Covers And Pictures Of Your বই

rory2011 posted on Aug 09, 2012 at 09:06PM
so here's what I thouhgt
you could design a cover for your book or you can add an extra pictures for what your story represent or what your story is about or whatever ,the most important thing is the picture should be about your book
you can take pictures from the internet if you can't design one or you can draw one if you're a good painter
but in the top of every picture , write your story title and write your username ,that's only if you draw the pic or design it
I only made this cause I read alot of awsome books here ,and it would be so cool if I saw pictures for each story and each book I'm reading ,also you can add pictures for the novels that you posted from a long time

show me what you got

True Writers 33 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে hgfan5602 said…
Well, so this one can be for anyone

It's just something I got off of Pininterest (it has lots of great pics)

but i haven't really written anything yet that can go with this
 Well, so this one can be for anyone It's just something I got off of Pininterest (it has lots of g
বছরখানেক আগে sadiebugz00 said…
k. i'll work on mine! ;)
বছরখানেক আগে rory2011 said…
cool ,but you could make a great book from this ,the picture is very Inspiring
@rory2011 I SOOOOO agree! Hannah, you could make a great book with that. ;D
বছরখানেক আগে Problematic129 said…
I think this might be good for girl code or a snarky book about a group of girls. What do you think? I don't own it!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I think this might be good for girl code অথবা a snarky book about a group of girls. What do আপনি think?
smile
I think it's match with your story perfectly
Yep. ;D
বছরখানেক আগে alicia386 said…
This is for World of Shadows
 This is for World of Shadows
surprise
wow this is amazing ,very epic ,I loved it soooo much ,great job alicia ,this is amazing
smile
it's not the cover ,it's how I imagined the second level when Sam ,Jeremy and Sofia enter the forest the story title is re-playing dreams
 it's not the cover ,it's how I imagined the সেকেন্ড level when Sam ,Jeremy and Sofia enter the forest
Aww that pic is beautiful! Did u take it or found it on the Internet?
I made it with a real picture ,just changed the colors and brightness and turn it to fictional picture ,I'm glad you like it
Well, job well done
thanx
বছরখানেক আগে hgfan5602 said…
Wow
How did you guys make the pics? Did you go on some kind of image creator site?
What's it called?
Sorry for the questions, but they're really good..
I don't know what the others did ,but I found a picture for a nature between my stuff and I used photoshop to change the colors and to turn it to this ,so I kinda creat this picture
and yea I agree the pictures are very good ,I just hope the others post here too
বছরখানেক আগে SweetHoneyBunny said…
smile
Nice photos everybody.

Wolf Girl:
 Nice ছবি everybody. নেকড়ে Girl:
Whoa, SweetHoneyBunny that is stunning!

@hgfan5602 I just found a pic on google, and stared adding some stuff using the paint program on the computer.
বছরখানেক আগে cuteypuffgirl said…
laugh
Even though I have no stories up, I have a few suggestions for photo editing.

-You can use Paint XD very reliable and good for basic stuff
- you can use this site called Fotoflexer.com of you want a slightly more advanced cover.
-Photshop for the those of you who want PEEERRRRFFFFEEEECCCCTTTT world class covers but believe me- it's complicated and only for you advanced computer geeks :)

Hope I helped! :D
বছরখানেক আগে Annanonymous said…
here is the cover for my ministory fan fiction!
 here is the cover for my ministory অনুরাগী fiction!
@ Annanonymous : wow ,you made this pic by yourslef ? ,it's very amazing
@ sweetHoneyBunny : this picture match perfectly with your novel wolf girl ,I like it
বছরখানেক আগে Annanonymous said…
cool
@rory2011: Yes I made it my self (I'm a real comp geek.)
I'm going to continue my story someday in the weekends.
you're very talented
Hey @Annanoymous what photo editing program did you use? It looks very good! :)
@Annanoymous that is really an amazing book cover.

Here is mine. This if for Charmed and Dangerous.
 @Annanoymous that is really an amazing book cover. Here is mine. This if for চার্মড্‌ and Dangerous
Mine is terrible, might submit a new one later. I used the text message since it is sorta iconic to the whole story.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Mine is terrible, might জমা করুন a new one later. I used the text message since it is sorta iconic to t
smile
Hey Sadie, it's awesome! Maybe a little tweaking and you'd be done! :) great stuff.
বছরখানেক আগে dragonsmemory said…
I'm not very good with technology, so if someone would like to design covers for my books, I'd appreciate it
I'll do it. What do u want it to look like?
বছরখানেক আগে petita_llagosta said…
OH! I'll like to help! to create it
I love creating stuff! Especially art projects.
বছরখানেক আগে dragonsmemory said…
For "A Little Bit More Than Love," I NEED Twera and Kikikyo in a prominent place on the ront. The others (as listed in my character interview question) should be smaller and surround the pair.
For "The Guardian of Eden," I was thinking a picture of a boy astride a slim birchh-green female dragon.
big smile
Here's the cover for the forum story: The Olympic Dream aka the Really Random Collaborative Story. Made by me :) Thoughts?
 Here's the cover for the ফোরাম story: The Olympic Dream aka the Really যেভাবে খুশী Collaborative Story. Ma