I personally translated it, so ভালুক with any errors. lol
Kristen and Cam interview দ্বারা "Crepúsculo-es" Q: What do আপনি most like about your character?
- Kristen: What I most like about Bella is that she's not your typical fragile girl. Bella is strong, even it not প্রদর্শিত হচ্ছে as much when she's পরবর্তি to all those vampires.
- Cam: For me it's the fact that James can see the প্রণয় Edward and Bella share, but doesn't understand it and does everything to destroy it. I think that's something we all do. We try to destroy things we don't understand. Q: Have আপনি read the books? Did আপনি read it before অথবা after আপনি were casted for the movie?
- Cam: I read it. I was working on another movie and someone gave me the book. I loved it! And that was before I even knew there would be a movie. Actually, I was thinking that if no one started a movie, I'd do it myself with whatever resources I could get. But I got lucky and they called me to play James.
- Kristen: I hadn't read any of them. Actually, I've only read the first one. I got busy with the চলচ্চিত্র and didn't have time to read the other ones yet. I also didn't want to read it so I could get আরো into Bella's character and not know about my future. I'll do the same thing for New Moon. Q: Was there a funny অথবা embarrassing moment on set?
- Kristen: There are millions. The script had many cheesy lines, and they suited the book, but it was hard for me to actually go out and say them. It was funny to look at a shirtless Rob, staring back at me over a pile of dirt and say "You're beautiful". It was hilarious! We couldn't stop laughing!
- Cam: For me it was when we were vamping up during training. Katherine Hardwick made us watch hours of animal-hunting and take notes on how they acted. She also brought over a professional dancer and forced us to dance. Seriously, I'm the world's worst dancer... I had horrible moments. Q: Were আপনি afraid of ভ্যাম্পায়ার when আপনি were children? What did আপনি think about immortality?
- Kristen: I was definitely not afraid of them! I loved ভ্যাম্পায়ার when I was young! I actually dressed up as Dracula for হ্যালোইন when I was 12.
- Cam: I watched horror চলচ্চিত্র and liked to think they were real. I প্রণয় mysteries and would also প্রণয় to be a superhero. Q: Kristen, what's your view on immortality?[b]
- Kristen: Rob and I once discussed that and I got to the conclusion that I wouldn't want to be immortal. I think we stay alive for as long as we are meant to be.
[b]Q: What do আপনি have in common with your character?
- Kristen: Well, Bella's your average girl, telling the story. That's why I think what I have in common with her is what every other girl পাঠ করা Twilight does. She's a very sensible person and doesn't like to fantasize things. She's also very self-confident, আরো than I am, and a very honest character.
- Cam: I think everyone has something in common with James. Like I ব্যক্ত before, up to a point, we're always trying to destroy what we don't understand. The difference is that he actually has the resources to do that. Q: Kristen, with whom did আপনি feel আরো connected to on set? Robert অথবা Cam?
- Kristen: Rob, definitely. I had almost no scenes with Cam. I only saw him in the first মাস of filming, not to mention his only desire was to kill me.
- Cam: There's a sort of barrier between our characters that didn't let us form that much of a bond. We also had to film the fight scene in the ballet studio on the first day. Think about it, walking in on set on the first দিন and hearing: Okay, now you're trying to kill her! Tough. Q: Do আপনি think Twilight is strictly a teen movie?
- Kristen: It's a universal movie about প্রণয় and some characters are over 100 years old, so no, I don't think it's only for teens. Q: How was a usual দিন on set?
- Cam: I was only there for the first month. We worked during the whole day! That lasted for over 12 hours, sometimes. It was also very cold. It was tough, filming in Oregon. All we thought about, between the scenes, was getting warm.
- Kristen: Well, I turned 18 during the filming process. Up to my birthday, I was only allowed to work for up to 5 and a half hours a day. Then when I did turn 18, I had to work for over 18 hours!