Twilight vs Buffy Twilight অথবা Buffy?

sexyspike1 posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 02:17PM
Of course this is the most basic topic on the Twilight vs Buffy spot (so happy to see people already joining ;D) but I just wanted to hear from you which is better and why.

Twilight vs Buffy 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে laurabaybie said…
Buffy The Vampire Slayer!
Its the best, nothing else can really compare. Twilight was just a cheap way of being unique and it didnt work. I don't think they could afford the computerisation things (you know like vampires turning into dust, that sort if thing) hahaaa ;)
I am obbsessed with Buffy and its my favorite tv show/movie (i dont know what to call it hahaha)
I have it all on dvd and i keep rewatching it and now my dvd players broken i can't :( *sobs* lool
Its just the best x
বছরখানেক আগে 0oSquirto0 said…
I so agree with you laurabaybie with Buffy and Twilight there is just no comparison! Buffy is 100000000000000 times better in every single way. Twilight is such a pathetic version of Buffy. I LOVE Buffy and I have yet to meet someone who has seen/read twilight and buffy and likes twilight better!
বছরখানেক আগে grapecandy said…
i totally agree with the above two replies...Buffy The Vampire Slayer is da best tv show in the whole world and nothing really can compare to it let alone Twilight....its action scenes are better, the characters in buffy all have better/stronger personalities and the story is a whole lot better....
বছরখানেক আগে CupcakeKiller said…
Buffy owns Twilight in every sort of way!
Buffy was so great! it was amazing.. it was EPIC!
Twilight sucked.. It's a copy, simply as that
Smeyer was all "yeah, it's original.. i saw it in a dream" YEAH RIGHT! and then she said "i've never watched Buffy but im a huge fan of Whedon" ahhahaha, that's weird that you haven't watched Joss's greatest show if you're such a fan!
বছরখানেক আগে GemonkDruid said…
^Haha, I bet she was trying to fit in...

And of course Buffy beats Twilight! I laughed, I cried, I C&Ped a couple of quotes for later use at appropriate times... Twilight... I just read Twilight and that was all over and done with.

I could write a whole essay on why Buffy is better than Twilight, but meh, too lazy...
বছরখানেক আগে buffyl0v3r44 said…
Buffy the Vampire Slayer!