Tyler and Caroline TYler and Caroline Prediction

xshaggy9x posted on Jan 04, 2011 at 09:04PM
I think that before Tyler and Caroline get a chance to be together Jules is going to tell Tyler Everything and he'll confront front Caroline Leaving them both hurt, and then he'll be one of those wolves that hate vampires, and i think he'll wind up biting Caroline, but they'll find a cure.

2.) Or after he confronts her they fight and Klaus will kill one of them leaving the other with a broken heart and a change in direction for that character.

Tyler and Caroline 17 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে g4eva said…
wink
I hope that Jules tells him lots of stuff and then he goes to confront Caroline and then he tells her that he trusted her and how could she and all but Caroline doesnt defend herself or anything then Tyler walks away and runs into Stefan who tells him that caroline could have died staying with him and all so Tyler feels guilty and stuff so he goes to Caroline and kisses her and this time she kisses back !!! Hahaha :D
বছরখানেক আগে xshaggy9x said…
Me tooo <333333..But i doubt it i think Jules is going to screw things up that b****
বছরখানেক আগে g4eva said…
exactly I have a feeling that she's trouble, I just hope that in the end Tyler understands what Caroline did for him
বছরখানেক আগে uruguaygirl4398 said…
sad
i hate jules
i reckon ALL vampires on the show should come togther and.........
KILL her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then i will be happy
বছরখানেক আগে Aubreykarew said…
^yeah she shld die
বছরখানেক আগে g4eva said…
@ uruguaygirl4398 , yes they should Im afraid that she starts getting closer to tyler and all if she does I wont wait for the vampires to kill her I will go myself !
@g4eva you can count me in...I just want tyler to live, and i have feeling if he gets to involved hes gonna die. :((((
বছরখানেক আগে vicktz said…
omg!! i agree with you guys!! jules is a vamp hater and im gona despise her so much if she screws things up with tyler and carolin!! i already hate her
বছরখানেক আগে g4eva said…
@ xshaggy9x yes thats absoulety true if tyler gets involved hes gonna die thats for sure !
বছরখানেক আগে Aubreykarew said…
^nooo plz dont say like that,, tyler cant die plz :( :( it must not happen
বছরখানেক আগে hhrkiss4eva said…
sick
^yes tyler can't die.....i can't happen...i hope
Heres a description for 2x13

Johnathan Gilbert’s (guest star David Anders) return to Mystic Falls comes as an unhappy surprise to Elena, Jenna and Damon. Caroline lets Stefan know about her conversation with Tyler, and Stefan does his best to reach out to a confused and conflicted Tyler. Jeremy comforts Bonnie after her disturbing conversation with Jonas (guest star Randy Goodwin). When Jules (guest star Michaela McManus) takes a hostage, the situation quickly escalates into a violent confrontation.

The suspense is killing me
বছরখানেক আগে uruguaygirl4398 said…
angry
i reckon i HATE how they make you wait the suspense is eating me alive!!!:(
বছরখানেক আগে g4eva said…
I cant wait !!
I know the wait for this show is to long they mine as well call it season three
বছরখানেক আগে g4eva said…
^ haha :D
And i also just noticed that Kevin keeps saying that there is a Romeo and Juliet thing with Forwood, so that could mean there both going to die. :(((. Im totally stressing Lets hope they bring Meredith on the show at least if they kill em..Cause i dont know if i could watch anymore...